Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,271 members, 7,957,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries (52069 Views)

Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA / Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice / Buhari Considers Only 19 Ministers [see List Of Ministries To Be Retained/scrapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Burger01(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2015
obinto:
One ministry to include works, aviation, railway, transportation? Consider for a minute the no of parastatals involved. Do u know the amount of meetings and documentations needed?This is unrealistic if u really want to do a thorough job. All in a bid to consolidate portfolios. Perhaps they should add the health ministry for good measures. Change is good but it could also turn horribly wrong
Baba would deliver.smiley
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bogolobango(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2015
Take a look at minister of niger delta

Rubbish
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Fourwinds: 9:15am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
It ain't funny Only 19 ministries hopes its effective
were d 31 effect before? So dey are 19 it is better
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Fourwinds: 9:15am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
It ain't funny
Only 19 ministries
hopes its effective
were d 31 effective before? So dey are 19 it is better
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 9:15am On May 27, 2015
Benzzle:
you are actually the best of barcanista thugs cause you always say the truth unlike truckpusher/wheelbarrowpusher mogidi and the rest...kudos

I don't need your approval or validation. ...not especially when you maligned people who are very dear to me. I know a lot one these guys face to face. They are a wonderful group of people.

Stop insulting me....

Pls keep your commendation. Thank you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bayulll01(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
Baba, if you like curse till tomorrow, Buhari can't trample the law

Oga you will live long and see what buhari will do in nigeria,and am at your back and neck you barcanista I will re-install your operating system
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 9:21am On May 27, 2015
buzquet:
Buhari is d best thing dat has ever hapen to Nigeria. In buhari, I trust

Thank God I voted for him. I'm part of change!
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Burger01(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Should I have condemned what's a brilliant idea from GMB?
Wonder why Jonathan never thought of this idea? Corruption! You agree with me, right?cheesy
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bayulll01(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2015
porka:

[size=16pt]Are you going to sack workers now?

Have you heard of NLC strike before?[/size]

Use your brain,we aint sacking anybody we will merge all workers those ones outlive their usefulness will have to go
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Jesusloveyou: 9:23am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
Baba, if you like curse till tomorrow, Buhari can't trample the law
no lawyer wil go to court for this.even d cjn wil not consider d case.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bayulll01(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2015
nonjebose:
unnecessary
Very necessary oga
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by omostar: 9:25am On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:
God bless our amiable president!

Naija shall be great again!
Aameen o! ? Ha! only them! over 70% shocked
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bayulll01(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

That's what barcanista refuse to understand nigeria is going down,if not down already
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 9:28am On May 27, 2015
Guy there will be a minimum of 37 Ministers whether Buhari likes it or not EXCEPT the relevant section of the constitution is amended.
Jesusloveyou:
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 9:30am On May 27, 2015
freecitizn:
So there's a ministry of women having affairs?
You are very funny.
I think the idea of this GMB lead federal government will be favourable to Nigerians in general.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Ejimike: 9:33am On May 27, 2015
What is implication of the replacement Niger Delta Ministry may be replaced with Ministry for Regional Development.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by nonjebose(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:

Very necessary oga
since many of them are on the same page with us on this issue, then we should be magnanimous enough to commend them
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by porka: 9:33am On May 27, 2015
[size=16pt]Nigerians with their very funny reasoning.

If the constitution says you must appoint 37 ministers, and you appointed 37 minister and paying them.

And you said each of them are equal in status: salaries and all.

Supposing you will allocate different responsibilities to them in the consolidated ministry, what exactly have you achieved?

Each minister would still have his/her house differently, each minister would still have different cars and above all different aids and assistants.

How has this change anything?

If pruning down the workforce is the target, who will be sacked from two different ministries with a similar function?

What criteria would be used; old age, criminal record, forged certificate (remember Buhari himself doesn't have one), redundancy, nepotism, man-know-man, APC membership?

Exactly what is intended with this policy without changing that aspect of the constitution?

When Obasanjo did that and handed over to Yaradua for implementation, he swiftly changed it and cited the constitution. (Many people praising this 'progressive' stunts today may have condemned Obasanjo then)

Ironically, some of the supporters of this funny policy don't see anything wrong with Lagos State expansion of their 20 LGAs to 57 LCDAs (outside the constitution) for 'administrative convenience'.[/size]
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by nonjebose(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
Guy there will be a minimum of 37 Ministers whether Buhari likes it or not EXCEPT the relevant section of the constitution is amended.
I wonder if you read the post at all
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 9:38am On May 27, 2015
nonjebose:
I wonder if you read the post at all
I didn't.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by nwadiuko1(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2015
Pls make it 12
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by porka: 9:41am On May 27, 2015
Ejimike:
What is implication of the replacement
Niger Delta Ministry may be replaced with
Ministry for Regional Development.

[size=16pt]They want to accommodate the North East probably.

NDDC too might be similarly 'regrouped and renamed'[/size]
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 9:42am On May 27, 2015
porka:
[size=16pt]Nigerians with their very funny reasoning.

If the constitution says you must appoint 37 ministers, and you appointed 37 minister and paying them.

And you said each of them are equal in status: salaries and all.

Supposing you will allocate different responsibilities to them in the consolidated ministry, what exactly have you achieved?

Each minister would still have his/her house differently, each minister would still have different cars and above all different aids and assistants.

How has this change anything?

If pruning down the workforce is the target, who will be sacked from two different ministries with a similar function?

What criteria would be used; old age, criminal record, forged certificate (remember Buhari himself doesn't have one), redundancy, nepotism, man-know-man, APC membership?

Exactly what is intended with this policy without changing that aspect of the constitution?

When Obasanjo did that and handed over to Yaradua for implementation, he swiftly changed it and cited the constitution. (Many people praising this 'progressive' stunts today may have condemned Obasanjo then)

Ironically, some of the supporters of this funny policy don't see anything wrong with Lagos State expansion of their 20 LGAs to 57 LCDAs (outside the constitution) for 'administrative convenience'.[/size]
Bro, these APC people can be very clownish and funny o
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by nonjebose(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
I didn't.
Then do the needful,so as to save the stress of baseless arguement
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by porka: 9:46am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:

Use your brain,we aint sacking anybody we will merge all workers those ones outlive their usefulness will have to go

[size=16pt]And you have to merge workers to identify those who have 'outlive their usefulness', Mr Einstein?[/size]
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by U2ice(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:

Yes oo I remember the guy always set up committee sub committee and super committee,oh God thank you for delivering us from this man

Hehhehe gringringringringrin
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by porka: 9:51am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, these APC people can be very clownish and funny o

[size=16pt]A lot of them have 'outsourced' their brain really.
[/size]
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bayulll01(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
porka:

[size=16pt]And you have to merge workers to identify those who have 'outlive their usefulness', Mr Einstein?[/size]

Get it nigeria will work!nigeria will survive and we will live and rejoice in it,I like you,you will see it with your eye and you will partake in it
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 10:02am On May 27, 2015
buzquet:

Buhari is the best thing that could have happened to Nigeria if only we had been wise enough to give him the chance when he was relatively younger.
I will bet with anyone, in only 6 months of Buhari's presidency at least 80% of Nigerians would cause Jonathan’s 6yrs presidency
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by shukuratbaby: 10:03am On May 27, 2015
AMAZING AIRTEL DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE

AIRTEL ONLY

2GB - N800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076 WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 10:09am On May 27, 2015
buzquet:
Amen in God we trust
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by porka: 10:16am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:

See the problem with Nigeria is we do things same way and we expect change,who presides over the federal character,Nigeria is broke as a result of mismanagement from the cluelesss one,which one will be better,reduces ministries to have more money or increase them and owe workers their salaries,don't forget we borrow to pay salaries so broda forget federal character commissions

[size=16pt]You can't do anything outside the rule of law.

You can change the law to accommodate your policies. But you can't chose the one to obey or disobey because your god has been elected.

It's one of those things that got Imam Buhari into trouble the last time.

By the way, it is actually more of a Constitution thing than the Federal Character Commission.

We are aware that Imam Buhari prefers Sharia to the constitution though.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku / What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.