Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries (51781 Views)

Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA / Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice / Buhari Considers Only 19 Ministers [see List Of Ministries To Be Retained/scrapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by fortunejum: 8:31am On May 27, 2015
Action Speaks Louder And Clear More Than Words
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 8:33am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:
Where are the children of bitterness barcanista and co,they won't see good in this one.awon useless people

No sensible person opposes this kind of heartwarming move. You can still make a comment without playing to the gallery. .....
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by holumidepaul: 8:33am On May 27, 2015
I trust my elected president, sharp man. Ride on
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by edjeodiri(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2015
Nice move Mr, Prrsident.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 8:36am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:
Where are the children of bitterness barcanista and co,they won't see good in this one.awon useless people
He can even have TWO ministries but there MUST be at least 36 Ministers. That is the constitutional provision. Buhari can't go against it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bayulll01(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2015
U2ice:

They v all gone to celebrate children's day grin

Lol av told them is not our fault that SS does not have leadership trait,imagine ijaw people with less than 500k ruling all the majority tribe in nigeria,it is not our fault that jonadumb fail,he simply refuse to learn and too dull to read between the line,NEVER AGAIN I repeat NEVER AGAIN should we allow a failure to preside over us
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by holumidepaul: 8:37am On May 27, 2015
Ride on Sai baba.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by pring: 8:38am On May 27, 2015
This is the change we need.
God bless buhari.
PDP is a waste.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bayulll01(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
He can even have TWO ministries but there MUST be at least 36 Ministers. That is the constitutional provision. Buhari can't go against it

Shut up joor 36 minister koo 42 ni,see we know you will take him to court,and he will win,when the time comes we will decides if we want nigeria to move forward or remain stagnant,better nigeria is all we want,when ur jonadumb operates 43 was there any development
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 8:40am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:

Lol av told them is not our fault that SS does not have leadership trait,imagine ijaw people with less than 500k ruling all the majority tribe in nigeria,it is not our fault that jonadumb fail,he simply refuse to learn and too dull to read between the line,NEVER AGAIN I repeat NEVER AGAIN should we allow a failure to preside over us

SMH! !!!
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Burger01(m): 8:40am On May 27, 2015
Good to see some TANdroids supporting this. So, they knew what's good and they couldn't advice their clueless outgoing pay master of such policy. What a wasted administration under Jonathan sad
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 8:41am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:

Shut up joor 36 minister koo 42 ni,see we know you will take him to court,and he will win,when the time comes we will decides if we want nigeria to move forward or remain stagnant,better nigeria is all we want,when ur jonadumb operates 43 was there any development

It's a morally good move but what does the Federal Character Commission say? That was his point.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by U2ice(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:

Gbam!! Seconded

If buhari mess up...we jega him out
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bayulll01(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2015
dearpreye:

No sensible person opposes this kind of heartwarming move. You can still make a comment without playing to the gallery. .....

Pay to the gallery is that what you call it,common Tanoid like you are smart except barcanista
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bayulll01(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2015
U2ice:

Gbam!! Seconded

If buhari mess up...we jega him out
That's the difference between we Agent of change and the Tanoid,they never accept that their Jonathan was a failure,if baba messed up,you see this my moniker will be the first to castigate him,we want better nigeria
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Benzzle: 8:48am On May 27, 2015
dearpreye:
A very commendable move from GMB. There's so much waste in governance. Cut it down ASAP! !!
you are actually the best of barcanista thugs cause you always say the truth unlike truckpusher/wheelbarrowpusher mogidi and the rest...kudos
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bayulll01(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2015
dearpreye:

It's a morally good move but what does the Federal Character Commission say? That was his point.

See the problem with Nigeria is we do things same way and we expect change,who presides over the federal character,Nigeria is broke as a result of mismanagement from the cluelesss one,which one will be better,reduces ministries to have more money or increase them and owe workers their salaries,don't forget we borrow to pay salaries so broda forget federal character commissions
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by nonjebose(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2015
obinto:
One ministry to include works, aviation, railway, transportation? Consider for a minute the no of parastatals involved. Do u know the amount of meetings and documentations needed?This is unrealistic if u really want to do a thorough job. All in a bid to consolidate portfolios. Perhaps they should add the health ministry for good measures. Change is good but it could also turn horribly wrong
I think Ministry of Transport should not include Works. On the other hand, the number of parastatals under the ministry would be handled by two ministers. So, I don't see any problems here
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 8:50am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:

Baba, if you like curse till tomorrow, Buhari can't trample the law
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by nonjebose(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2015
Sheggy13:

So u guys know we need restructuring and are vehemently campaigning for someone who has refused to restructure the country after 5 years to continue for 4 more woeful years. It's a pity.
. Don't rub it in. It is okay that we are united on this.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by amodubusayo(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2015
I believe if this unseen ideas are granted by APC, Nigeria going to be ok
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by porka: 8:58am On May 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If not for the Constitution, we will be having less than 20 ministers.

[size=16pt]Why the constitution?

Is the constitution not haram?

Is sharia not greater than the constitution?

Imam doesn't work with any constitution.[/size]
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Niyoung(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2015
dridowu:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/president-elect-considers-only-19-ministries/

How I wish NYSC should b scrapped too cos ppl in charge re corrupted except MG is d only good man as head of dis nd ppl under him like some states coordinators see dis as an opportunity to steal.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by U2ice(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:

That's the difference between we Agent of change and the Tanoid,they never accept that their Jonathan was a failure,if baba messed up,you see this my moniker will be the first to castigate him,we want better nigeria

Guess Tanoids ll av 2learn by force...jst lk dia Oga (jona) will.

Wat remains 4 jona to do is to set up committee dt ll look after his children
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Jesusloveyou: 9:03am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
u wil see court go everyday,for a matter that does not affect u and ur family, or d constitution also say he must pay d 36 minister? chai he can appoint d 36 without paying them, so don't get headache for a little things like this.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by nonjebose(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Drop that insinuation! My support for GEJ has absolutely NOTHING to do with where I'm coming from. I know why I supported him; the reasons may appear dumb to you, but that's your call. Besides, there's nothing wrong with one supporting their tribesman. .....

This thread is about appreciating the great move GMB us allegedly considering. My loyalty to truth and good governance is undiluted and firm.

Soon it shall be all of GMB.
You win my respect for that mature stand. Hope we can all identify with good ideologies.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bayulll01(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2015
U2ice:

Guess Tanoids ll av 2learn by force...jst lk dia Oga (jona) will.

Wat remains 4 jona to do is to set up committee dt ll look after his children

Yes oo I remember the guy always set up committee sub committee and super committee,oh God thank you for delivering us from this man
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by benni(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2015
Good thinking,God bless Nigeria.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by nonjebose(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2015
barcanista:
You are left alone in your petty sarcasm. It costs you nothing to either appreciate or remain silent on progressive issues like this.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Fourwinds: 9:10am On May 27, 2015
okosodo:
Very good idea.Old man is thinking smart
while young man was thinking foolish
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by nonjebose(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:

unnecessary
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by porka: 9:10am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:

See the problem with Nigeria is we do things same way and we expect change,who presides over the federal character,Nigeria is broke as a result of mismanagement from the cluelesss one,which one will be better,reduces ministries to have more money or increase them and owe workers their salaries,don't forget we borrow to pay salaries so broda forget federal character commissions

[size=16pt]Are you going to sack workers now?

Have you heard of NLC strike before?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts / Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting / Simon Ekpa, 96 Others Declared Wanted By DHQ (Names & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.