Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (45190 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by cecs(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to all the children out there..may we parents eat n eat fruit of labour......jah bless me, jah bless every nairalander's and jah bless nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by culcid(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2015
Obinnaya ( Daddy's Heart) . So cute you are, so cute will all your endeavours be. Everything that has to do with you will be qualified with cuteness. Happy Children's day little me.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by haryodejy(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2015
dats my kid

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by girlieTberry: 9:29am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my first fruit. You are d apple of God's eyes and my bundle of Joy! Love u, muahhh!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by magabounce(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's day tu ma kid brow..
Ma niccur....
Ma troubler...
Ma badt guy...
Grow stronger... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by jtjohn(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my unborn kids and to all the children in the world.....
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by jtjohn(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2015
girlieTberry:
Happy children's day to my first fruit. You are d apple of God's eyes and my bundle of Joy! Love u, muahhh!
beautiful baby....

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by oladimejiX: 9:31am On May 27, 2015
repogirl:
Thanks, I get that a lot.
i can imagine, guys seeing a trim cute looking young lady, toasting will be the thing on dia mind
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:32am On May 27, 2015
This thread is the reason why I will get pregnant this year... undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:32am On May 27, 2015
moscobabs:
My angel
OMG! I'm crying right now....your baby is so cute as in very cute though i don't like that Chelsea shirt on her sad
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by prettyrosiemua(f): 9:32am On May 27, 2015
girlieTberry:
Your kid is so cute. Happy children day to all the children in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by deywarley(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2015
Shout out to my lovely baby Boluwatife abdulmartin oscar jr. Daddy loves u much.

26 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by bogolobango(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2015
Oga seun pls upgrade nairaland to know everyone status so we can easily indentify "married nd single " ones most NL ladies don get Pikin some are married as for us the PM senders make we no go dey toast married woman ooh

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by toobby(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2015
Happy children day to the smartest little bro wish u a bright future

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by emmado(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2015
Ma pretty Angels......

32 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:34am On May 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
OMG! ™[b[I'm crying right now[/b]....your baby is so cute as in very cute though i don't like that Chelsea shirt on her sad

For real shocked shocked You are crying because? Picture of tears dropping from your eyes or you know the rest....
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Sonsofbitches(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2015
My own pikin!! My ada

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by magiccheche: 9:35am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's day to my Angel- Wendy

30 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by stonecoldcafe: 9:35am On May 27, 2015
@agarawu23 your daughter is toooooooooo small to be flogged. Don't accept it as normal! Those days are long gone. There are ways to discipline a child now. Thank you

Lovely pics
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by nwadiuko1(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2015
Shout out to my balls sorry my sperm.....when the time comes I believe they l make a wise selection of eggs
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:35am On May 27, 2015
girlieTberry:
I love her too! She's perfect

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:35am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
75% of those on NL are single

op
dat dog under ur ride looks hungry
Let both us come up with some na wink
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by deywarley(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2015
standd:
This thread is the reason why I will get pregnant this year... undecided
I say amen to that.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Innodon(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's Day to you Destiny

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Peacealisa(f): 9:38am On May 27, 2015
[/color][color=#000000][quote author=baybeeboi post=34133731]my babies are still inside my balls.
Happy Children's day to them anyways.[/quo
te]

grin dats a funny one
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Agbele1(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's Day to u all children.

12 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by roladex(f): 9:39am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to all kids.@demilade

20 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by PRODUTIM1(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2015
There are some things money can't buy,one of such things is our childhood.Enjoy d spirit of Children's day my princess.HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY ALL NAIJA PIKIN

18 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by segxi1960: 9:40am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's day to my guys them.

LOL.

The elder calls himself "Plon" and that little man told me he is now a "bad guy". Hahaha

I love these guys like crazy.

23 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ifyemex(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2015
Happy happy

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by haibe(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

Noted wink
smiley how are you?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by LADBIM: 9:41am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children day Prince Oluwafisayomi Joshua Akinleye and Princess Oluwakanyinsolami Grace Akinleye. Distance may separate us but I want you to know I am always there for you. Trust, your Mum is taking good care of you. God bless you my children.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom & Bride Storm Wedding Reception In Keke Convoy, Photos Stun Many / Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) / Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.