Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (45145 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by bemyguest(f): 9:42am On May 27, 2015
big shout out to All children around the globe. Happy childrens day. wish you all God grace, strenght and blessings to your world in Jesus Name.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by MKO4ever(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2015
lurlah2014:
TO MOYINOLUWA TIWALADE AND ATINUKE ADEBIYI happy children's day

I never knew you were married talkless of having babies sef. and I still dey here dey admire you. chaiii grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by girlieTberry: 9:42am On May 27, 2015
jtjohn:
beautiful baby....
Tnk u..
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by girlieTberry: 9:43am On May 27, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
Your kid is so cute. Happy children day to all the children in Nigeria.
Tnk u
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
@agara wu23 your daughter is toooooooooo small to be flogged. Don't accept it as normal! Those days are long gone. There are ways to discipline a child now. Thank you

Lovely pics
thanks oga

that girl wey u see stubborn o grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by girlieTberry: 9:44am On May 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I love her too! She's perfect
Ooohh blushing. Tnk u
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Emodeee: 9:45am On May 27, 2015
Missmossy, I can not wait again, let's make babies.

See fine children, to born con dey hungry me.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by justi4jesu(f): 9:45am On May 27, 2015
haibe:
smiley how are you?

Iyam fine smiley

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by IYANGBALI: 9:46am On May 27, 2015
To my one and only bebe idi in primary 5B eleko1 primary school. Happy shedrens day,I loves you

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by sobastical: 9:46am On May 27, 2015
lilykach02:
Shout out to Kamsiliochukwu, mummy loves you plenty.

Why the photoshop nau? the kid looks radiant with her natural beauty ke

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nwa4Jesus(f): 9:46am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day my sweetheart Neche. May God continue to empower u espy in ur academy

32 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nicepoker(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
my babies are still inside my balls. . Happy Children's day to them anyways.
bring them out fast.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Leopantro: 9:47am On May 27, 2015
Please stop. Wouldn't this be a heaven for paedophiles?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by roladex(f): 9:47am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to all d kids out dere,may God keep u and protect u all.@ demilade my boy,mum and dad loves u.kisses

10 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by justi4jesu(f): 9:47am On May 27, 2015
lilykach02:
Shout out to Kamsiliochukwu, mummy loves you plenty.

Leave the kid to be natural na, fake hair,eyes,lashes hmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by justi4jesu(f): 9:47am On May 27, 2015
Nwa4Jesus:
Happy children's day my sweetheart Neche. May God continue to empower u espy in ur academy

Ikwerre Meka
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by pacino26(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2015
Daddy's boy will be up to something. I'll find out when I get home this weekend but I know he's good. See you in Oakland Somy.

22 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 9:48am On May 27, 2015
Orijin101:

Let both us come up with some na wink
I don't wanna raise drunk kids.....
Lr8r d dad wud blame me grin cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by roladex(f): 9:48am On May 27, 2015
Nice
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by mixoull(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2015
Zao ifeayichukwu. Happy childrens day ma 4months old lil man..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by lurlah2014(f): 9:50am On May 27, 2015
MKO4ever:

I never knew you were married talkless of having babies sef. and I still dey here dey admire you. chaiii grin
now you know i am your mother lol
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Thomaths(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2015
You’re my ego, you know what … I do not need you to show me more of you, I just want you to remember that my child simply because you make me feel immensely happy. Miss you my TREASURE, I will soon be with you

21 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:51am On May 27, 2015
lurlah2014:
TO MOYINOLUWA TIWALADE AND ATINUKE ADEBIYI happy children's day

Hmmmm
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by baybeeboi: 9:52am On May 27, 2015
Nicepoker:
bring them out fast.
Bros, dem go gree comot? . Dem fear condom pass anything.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by vivienne1(f): 9:52am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my son [color=#000099][/color]MAJA EBUBE ADEWALE. We love you so much.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:52am On May 27, 2015
deywarley:
I say amen to that.
Yes oh. Thanks smiley
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by eleko1: 9:53am On May 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
To my one and only bebe idi in primary 5B eleko1 primary school. Happy shedrens day,I loves you
Vickyrotex abeg com see IYANGBALI Victoria secret wear biko shocked grin cheesy undecided sad
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by IYANGBALI: 9:53am On May 27, 2015
lurlah2014:
now you know i am your mother lol
haahahahahahahahhahahaha you half finish the boy

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by dasofunjo(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2015
Happy children day son

29 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Holatunde007(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2015
To my brother children I say happy children's day
I BEG I NEED 50 likes for them each

44 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Lagusta(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2015
standd:
This thread is the reason why I will get pregnant this year... undecided

Na me go kukuma give u the pregnant... embarassed
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Darchangel(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2015
To my supermen in the house, daddy loves you to the bones. Though you guys can be hyper active but the joy of seeing your innocent happy faces make me want to be a child again. Happy children's day henry and harrison

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Many Married Men Are Unhappy... / Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.