Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (45126 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by tenry(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2015
My angel, happy children's day. May you continue to bring joy to our family. Daddy loves you.

23 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ammy4id: 9:56am On May 27, 2015
Shout out to my king,my prestigious ,my smile and heart
happy children day to SULTON OLAMIPOSI MURITAL, wish you FIRST happy children on earth and pray you WITTINESS many of this MO SHA ALLAHH

17 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by kayodebrave: 9:56am On May 27, 2015
Will share his pictures by God's grace next year

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by OsoDupe(f): 9:56am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my beautiful nieces,you shall grow from grace to more grace.

20 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by matthennessy(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2015
Always be my best .... I love u so much neriah

21 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by SPDAZZY(f): 9:57am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my first daughter. My Bliss,our divine, our joy, our angel. Wishing you God's grace and wisdom all through. Love you lots.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2015
Ochiske:
shout out to my lil baby sister
I wish her the Very best
if any guy near am ehn angry grin
bro make I book space for this beautiful girl o grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Dyt(f): 9:57am On May 27, 2015
Shout out to my sunshine
May you shine brighter than the star
Mum loves u plenty.

21 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:57am On May 27, 2015
Lagusta:

Na me go kukuma give u the pregnant... embarassed
Taaa! I no fit get belle for houseboy tonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by olasha1(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2015
hapy children day to u Princess Ruqoyat Chinaza Olaoye [i][/i]my baby girl wish u many more in life with good health.success and bountifulness...u are the reason why always shake my head in pity @ d sight of any tribal bigotry on any forum or any where because of their ignorance and lack of exposure. u and your mum give me best reason to b happy wiht one Nigeria.a Yoruba man that is Happily married to a good daughter form the best family in the South East..happy children day to all baby out there

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:58am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my beautiful kids.

rogerdat
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Dadsonval(f): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's day to my lovely Adorables Faith and Halleluyah (still inside me, but they shall come to meet me this year living IJN amen). We shall celebrate 2016 Children's day together IJN, amen!

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
standd:

For real shocked shocked You are crying because? Picture of tears dropping from your eyes or you know the rest....
Hahahahaha! Seriously, I'm crying inside grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by sholami28: 9:59am On May 27, 2015
Shout out to my soldiers! Happy children's day to my boys and all other kiddies out there!!

27 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by bizyboy: 9:59am On May 27, 2015
Big shout out to ma boy Iretomiwa Imoleayo Jayeola

36 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Danosaur007(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2015
To my boy @Evans and my girl @Amanda

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Williamsesco(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2015
Happy children day all over the word.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nicepoker(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2015
baybeeboi:

Bros, dem go gree comot?
Dem fear condom pass anything.
simple. Puncture the condom with a big needle and swing into action. Don't forget to inform me o when pregnancy result is positive
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2015
My girl Kiara she's 5month old hapi children day

13 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by roladex(f): 10:00am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to all d heritage of d lord.may he keep u all in jesus name.and to my boy demilade we love u.frm mum and dad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2015
Dadsonval:
Happy Children's day to my lovely Adorables Faith and Halleluyah (still inside me, but they shall come to meet me this year living IJN amen). We shall celebrate 2016 Children's day together IJN, amen!
amen

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 10:01am On May 27, 2015
Orijin101:

lolz. . . Engineer? that means he took after his father. . . grin

thankz tho
I smell lies
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:03am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
I don't wanna raise drunk kids.....
Lr8r d dad wud blame me grin cheesy
I'm a teetotaler embarassed
I'm only flippant about my E-persona embarassed
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Grendel(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2015
To the only love I cannot describe ... Love you kid.
Happy children's day.

14 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by kellystech(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my nice and nephew

19 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by LarayaT1(f): 10:04am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day 2 my baby...we luv u shuga!

18 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by baybeeboi: 10:04am On May 27, 2015
Peacealisa:
[/color][color=#000000]
but honestly, that's the truth
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by debbydee(f): 10:04am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=geeudy post=34132696][/quote]

cute babies
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by baybeeboi: 10:07am On May 27, 2015
Nicepoker:
simple. Puncture the condom with a big needle and swing into action. Don't forget to inform me o when pregnancy result is positive

hehe! Bros take am easy, ur own sef dei inside ur balls too, comot am
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by chaberry(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2015
Happy children day to my nieces

14 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Guyman02: 10:08am On May 27, 2015
Oh God bless all families who seek the fruit of the womb and admire these lovely kids posted here; Use this medium as a point of contact to bless them with their own babies, so that by this same time next year, they will post the pictures of their babies here. AMEN

11 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nicepoker(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2015
baybeeboi:

hehe! Bros take am easy, ur own sef dei inside ur balls too, comot am
its not breeding season yet in my planet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

FG To Limit Number Of Children Per Mother / Many Married Men Are Unhappy... / Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.