Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Kenya Lawyer Offers 70 Sheep, 50 Cows & 30 Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenya Lawyer Offers 70 Sheep, 50 Cows & 30 Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter (615 Views)

See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter / See Kenyan offering Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia! / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Lawyer Offers 70 Sheep, 50 Cows & 30 Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter by zharon(f): 8:21am On May 27, 2015
A Kenyan lawyer has allegedly offered 70 sheep, 50 cows and 30 goats to marry US president Barack Obama’s daughter Malia.
Felix Kiprono has declared his love for Malia as real.

Speaking to The Nairobian, he said: ‘I got interested in her in 2008As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her.

In 2008, Malia was aged 10.

‘I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price.

‘People might say I am after the family’s money, which is not the case. My love is real.

‘I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this tripI hope the embassy will pass the letter to himI will hand it over to the US Ambassador with whom we have interacted several times.’

The White House has yet to comment.

Source: http://www.ngcube.com/lawyer-offers-70-sheep-50-cows-and-30-goats-to-marry-obamas-daughter/

Re: Kenya Lawyer Offers 70 Sheep, 50 Cows & 30 Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter by SweetyZinta(f): 8:29am On May 27, 2015
ISSUES!!
Re: Kenya Lawyer Offers 70 Sheep, 50 Cows & 30 Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter by eneres: 11:24am On May 27, 2015
This one needs to have his head examined urgently! Many are mad but few are roaming

(1) (Reply)

Delay Ejaculations Ring and Lubricant / 21 Laws About Women And Marriage From A Father To His Son / Words Of Wisdom For Ladies Who Intends To Be Great Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.