Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Guys And The Lady Of Their Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And The Lady Of Their Dreams (501 Views)

Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And The Lady Of Their Dreams by lifeandlovezone: 9:01am On May 27, 2015
I started with the lady and the man of their dreams and I noticed the men want to crucify the ladies.

Oya guys tell us what makes up that woman who you will say she is the one.

I know most of you will say
Light skinned girls
God fearing.

Anyways lets see your list.

This post originally comes from the writer of life and love zone blog post kindly visit www.lifeandlovezone..com for more interesting stories
Re: Guys And The Lady Of Their Dreams by dulux07(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2015
God fearing n respectul, beauty is a plus
Re: Guys And The Lady Of Their Dreams by Nobody: 11:20am On May 27, 2015
[img][/img]

I need something like this

Re: Guys And The Lady Of Their Dreams by Nobody: 11:51am On May 27, 2015
i just want farano embarassed
Re: Guys And The Lady Of Their Dreams by Nobody: 11:52am On May 27, 2015
HeartRobber:
[img][/img]

I need something like this
why does this gurl look familiar?
Re: Guys And The Lady Of Their Dreams by lifeandlovezone: 1:14pm On May 27, 2015
Oh yea, she does..
PervyByNature:
why does this gurl look familiar?

(1) (Reply)

For Married Couples: 6 Ways To Rejuvenate Your Sex Life / Love / Laptop Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.