Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Why Do I Hate Men??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Hate Men??? (4188 Views)

Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? / Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? / I Hate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:55am On May 27, 2015
I dey suspect ya village people angry

They can't be innocent on this one angry
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by PrinceVictorE(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2015
Its kind of critical
But I'll say your mentality is the cause of this. You've created a kind of border line for yourself. Its good though......you only need orientation as regards your believe in men/boys.
Perhaps you've been 'harassed' when you were a kid.

Above all try to pray for yourself on this.
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Whizzcute(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nope
Then your prob is spiritual, you need to visit a strong pastor.
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by 2dice(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lol..
I wanted to toast u for my oga before Ni Oo ... Alh. Aliko Dangote .... But u dey fall inlove what a shame ... Oya gimme any of ur friends WEy dey fall inlove may I start my ministry
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Rogerz007(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2015
Lesbo alert!!!!
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Toks2008(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

Yes... tnx a million.
But a friend said marriage without Dating might have consequences. what do you think

Nice question and i would like you to read one of my articles regarding this matter.

the facade called dating/courtship

I honestly don't believe in dating and courtship.

Most of our parents met and got married almost immediately yet grew old together but many in this generation court for years yet rate of divorce is skyrocketing.

Don't be deceived,a man usually knows if there is a possibility of marrying you the very first day he sets his eyes on you and for any decent lady to say yes to your advances then she really wont mind to be yours for keeps so why fool each other by committing unnecessary sexual sins and hiding under the umbrella of courtship?

OK lets take a look at this,

A man sees you and comes for your hand in relationship and then you also see him and decides to be with him then you start dating. You start going out together and of-course spending time together and during this period,there is a very great possibility of both of you having sexual intimacy.

Probably after he realizes that your bosoms are not too good as he wanted or your performance in sex is below what he wants then he tells you it can't work out because his mum does not want him to marry from your tribe or the lady finds out how boring he is in bed and decides to walk away with another man and blame it on how temperamental you are.

Many people have argued that dating period is a time to understand who the person is but this is very funny because a bad person can turn good and a good person can turn terrible and most times even if the person seems bad many will still go on and marry him/her with the hope of changing the individual.

I believe a period of courtship should be within the day you first saw him/her and the day you marry each other which by all standard should not exceed a year except you two are just interested in sex which seems unavoidable for many people in courtship.

If you are not ready to marry a lady,don't make advances towards her just to waste her years sampling her and if you are a lady,stop fooling yourself thinking you are dating him whereas you are just giving him your body to be used and probably dumped.

Lets face it,a year courtship should be enough.

A thousand years of courtship is no guarantee of happy marriage. Learning to love whoever you choose to marry and making up your mind to be with him or her against all odds is the key to a lasting union.

I know that all the sermons in the world will not bring sanity to the facade of dating and courtship and this is why many marriages will continue to crumble because the past guys you have allowed to sample your body might rare their ugly heads and destroy the happiness between you and your hubby

My humble opinion and i hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by chigoizie7(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
Dear NL,

Pls help out a friend.

I am 22 years of age, A complete Virgin( No Romance or First kiss Yet). And my determination is to remain such till marriage.

I like having men around as friends But the instance they show interest in Dating me I Begin to hate them.

I tried to keep few boyfriend but it didn't last two month. I get bored with them and chase them away.

I know that most men can't be in a relationship without s3x or Romance and that fuel my dislike for Men.

I hate going to a man's house with passion even if he's a complete gentleman. So far he's shown interest in me.

Seriously I wanted to try dating BUT I can't help but feel disgust toward my toasters. Maybe it's because I don't see myself having a future with them.

Most importantly I hate being in a relationship with a man I cannot settle down with. & I hate the thought of Having an EX.

Someone said it's because I'm still a Virgin But I have seen countless woman that married as virgin even after having many EX.

Why is my own different

Your contributions will be Appreciated....

Because ur own lesbianism is inbuilt.
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 27, 2015
LEvuls:
So we now have an uncompleted virgin
i knw it wil come to this if nt even worse.
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
Dear NL,

Pls help out a friend.

I am 22 years of age, A complete Virgin( No Romance or First kiss Yet). And my determination is to remain such till marriage.

I like having men around as friends But the instance they show interest in Dating me I Begin to hate them.

I tried to keep few boyfriend but it didn't last two month. I get bored with them and chase them away.

I know that most men can't be in a relationship without s3x or Romance and that fuel my dislike for Men.

I hate going to a man's house with passion even if he's a complete gentleman. So far he's shown interest in me.

Seriously I wanted to try dating BUT I can't help but feel disgust toward my toasters. Maybe it's because I don't see myself having a future with them.

Most importantly I hate being in a relationship with a man I cannot settle down with. & I hate the thought of Having an EX.

Someone said it's because I'm still a Virgin But I have seen countless woman that married as virgin even after having many EX.

Why is my own different

you have a problem with ursef, take it to d lord in prayer... no kiss at 22 nd u want to remain like dat till marriage, if unget married what will ur romance life b like? smh
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Omotayor123(f): 11:25am On May 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Nice question and i would like you to read one of my articles regarding this matter.

Most of our parents met and got married almost immediately yet grew old together but many in this generation court for years yet rate of divorce is skyrocketing.

Don't be deceived,a man usually knows if there is a possibility of marrying you the very first day he sets his eyes on you and for any decent lady to say yes to your advances then she really wont mind to be yours for keeps so why fool each other by committing unnecessary sexual sins and hiding under the umbrella of courtship?

A man sees you and comes for your hand in relationship and then you also see him and decides to be with him then you start dating. You start going out together and of-course spending time together and during this period,there is a very great possibility of both of you having sexual intimacy.

Probably after he realizes that your bosoms are not too good as he wanted or your performance in sex is below what he wants then he tells you it can't work out because his mum does not want him to marry from your tribe or the lady finds out how boring he is in bed and decides to walk away with another man and blame it on how temperamental you are.

Many people have argued that dating period is a time to understand who the person is but this is very funny because a bad person can turn good and a good person can turn terrible and most times even if the person seems bad many will still go on and marry him/her with the hope of changing the individual.

I believe a period of courtship should be within the day you first saw him/her and the day you marry each other which by all standard should not exceed a year except you two are just interested in sex which seems unavoidable for many people in courtship.

If you are not ready to marry a lady,don't make advances towards her just to waste her years sampling her and if you are a lady,stop fooling yourself thinking you are dating him whereas you are just giving him your body to be used and probably dumped.

A thousand years of courtship is no guarantee of happy marriage. Learning to love whoever you choose to marry and making up your mind to be with him or her against all odds is the key to a lasting union.

I know that all the sermons in the world will not bring sanity to the facade of dating and courtship and this is why many marriages will continue to crumble because the past guys you have allowed to sample your body might rare their ugly heads and destroy the happiness between you and your hubby

Yes. A lot. tnx!
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Omotayor123(f): 11:28am On May 27, 2015
publicenemy:
You don't have a problem...its just ur mentality and its a good one...

I suggest you focus on ur goals in life. And when its time to get married ur man will appreciate this mentality you call a problem.
tnx for dat...
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by LEvuls(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i knw it wil come to this if nt even worse.
Re u also a prophetes
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by 1dafullymade(f): 11:37am On May 27, 2015
Toks2008:

thank u! thank u!! & thank u again Sir.....my exact thoughts,u ar just spot on Sir..ur kind is rare!
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 27, 2015
yorubaboiy:
dont worry noww....ur hatred for men will end wen u clock 45years old...... angry angry angry
spot on!
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Nobody: 11:47am On May 27, 2015
Op, see you a Shiloh 2025 single and searching service grin
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by castro316: 11:48am On May 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

Shoro niyen angry
No wahala. You said u hate men. Is it not u that has a problem? How can u hate men and u have brodas? Trust me try women maybe u fall in that category. Hehehe
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by publicenemy(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
tnx for dat...
Ywc
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Mznaett: 12:04pm On May 27, 2015
My case is almost similar to this one sha,,,the only difference is that i know the cause
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Jossyroyal1: 12:06pm On May 27, 2015
because u want to
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Rexnegro(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2015
castro316:
Try dating women. Maybe u r a lesbian and u don't know.
Remind her also about the 14yrs jail term for been a homosexual if been caught...lol
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by castro316: 1:13pm On May 27, 2015
Rexnegro:

Remind her also about the 14yrs jail term for been a homosexual if been caught...lol
I shall do that sir.
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Omotayor123(f): 1:17pm On May 27, 2015
PrinceVictorE:
Its kind of critical
But I'll say your mentality is the cause of this. You've created a kind of border line for yourself. Its good though......you only need orientation as regards your believe in men/boys.
Perhaps you've been 'harassed' when you were a kid.

Above all try to pray for yourself on this.
Tnx..
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Omotayor123(f): 1:20pm On May 27, 2015
Mznaett:
My case is almost similar to this one sha,,,the only difference is that i know the cause
Watz the cause? U want to share
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by opedaydydx9(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
Dear NL,

Pls help out a friend.

Why is my own different

when she's 35 she would knw wht the problem is maybe
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Boxer007(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
Dear NL,

Pls help out a friend.

Why is my own different

DO us a favour and leave the men alone. They don't want you and they don't need ya.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Boxer007(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
Dear NL,

Pls help out a friend.

Why is my own different

DO us a favour and leave the men alone. They don't want you and they don't need ya. So darling, do us a favour and GO AWAY
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
Dating is just checking a person out its not a lifelong commitment so loosen up and stop being scared.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by decisive(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2015
How I wish I could help. I gotta run away now. We will talk later. No too critical a case. Self examinations, you need.
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Decryptor(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2015
Boxer007:

DO us a favour and leave the men alone. They don't want you and they don't need ya.

Don't mind her. See her ugly face sef!

She just dey give false virgin advert!

Seeking for Notice
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by SirDorianGray(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2015
bastien:
Virgin with that sagged boobi undecided, my sister u need jesus o

Loool
My brother na who we go ask??
Make she de deceive herself na
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by Owoplenty(m): 6:35am On Jun 13, 2015
in that case,you should accept the reality,bby you're a lesbo.bye
Re: Why Do I Hate Men??? by bastien: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Loool
My brother na who we go ask??
Make she de deceive herself na
omo me self no know who to ask o lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~ 8 Signs She Is Desperate ~ / Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? / How Old Will You Be In 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.