Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? (1806 Views)

Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / I Am Beginning To Hate Men / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
For me o, mine is are u a virgin?

Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by jonaifame22(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rate me amongst all the guys you've dated, am I better
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by sinaj(f): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
jonaifame22:
Rate me amongst all the guys you've dated, am I better
are u a lady?
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by Davash222(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
sinaj:
are u a lady?
Are you
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by jonaifame22(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
sinaj:
are u a lady?
I guess we should bath together in the same bathroom so that you can confirm
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by sinaj(f): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
jonaifame22:
lol no be me n u.

Shebi u don tturn trans gender
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by Presh900(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
jonaifame22:
Badt guy.. You wan sample sinaj ba
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by ojun50(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wen was d last time u hard sex.

Infact i had to lie to her 3 month ago, me wey jst do am 2weeks after i met her.
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
ojun50:
Wen was d last time u hard sex.

Infact i had to lie to her 3 month ago, me wey jst do am 2weeks after i met her.
undecided.......
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by dpete1: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2016
are u a virgin
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by jonaifame22(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2016
sinaj:
lol no be me n u.

Shebi u don tturn trans gender
why not take a step of faith and join me in the bathroom and we'll bath together and you'll be sure of my gender status
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Where are you
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by jonaifame22(m): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Presh900:
Badt guy.. You wan sample sinaj ba
well she's worth sampling,according to my scientific sexual instrument of survey judging by her picture I believe she has a soft and nutritous body
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by Presh900(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
well she's worth sampling,according to my scientific sexual instrument of survey judging by her picture I believe she has a soft and nutritous body
lol...nothing do you joor,, i hear say warri girls sabi de thing wella wella
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by jonaifame22(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2016
Presh900:
lol...nothing do you joor,, i hear say warri girls sabi de thing wella wella
no sinaj is not frm warri,she's a port harcourt gal who hails frm Zion
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by sinaj(f): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
no si.naj is not frm warri,she's a port harcourt gal who hails frm Zion
which one is zion again
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by chris2face(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2016
When last I had sex
I hate this so much

Well told her 5days ago with my side chick
And we ended up having problem and consequently
No bleep for the next 3weeks
Well that was then when I was still in a relationship
Now am single and happy
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by jonaifame22(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2016
sinaj:
which one is zion again
the city of the most high
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by sinaj(f): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
the city of the most high
lol na u sabi
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by falconey(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2016
Nma27:
Where are you
that's a honest question.
Re: Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? by jonaifame22(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2016
sinaj:
lol na u sabi
change u picture na, abeg give me another picture to mast.urbate wth.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Sikiru The Okada Rider Dick And Cum Than James The Clasic Guy / Life Of The Innocent Village Boy [story By Drinokrane] / Boyfriend Asked Me To Leave His House Because I Was On My Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.