Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu (52331 Views)

We Deceived Nigerians, There Was Nothing Like SURE-P Fund” – Gov. Aliyu / Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by DaGC(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2015
Wrong title for the thread

1 Like

Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by Tonitelli: 1:58pm On May 27, 2015
franchizy:
I'm not surprise this is coming from an APC governor. Why can't APC leave PDP alone.
We all know the subsidy worked well. Without subsidy Nigerians would have suffered a high price of fuel per litre.

Babangida aliyu of Niger state is now an APC governor...smh....
go get something to eat....u're malfunctioning....

Meanwhile,barcanista,mogidi,una neva show??its on threads like this that ur Casper powers work overtime abi

At least firefire said something....that Nigerian leaders,like his revered leader and outgoing presido,are sick....

3 Likes

Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by Akinz0126(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2015
Who ask U opolo EyE and Why must U disclose these to the gulible masses now that You are going to enjoy your loots?Talba is a criminal after embezzling Niger state Funds he still has Guts to face the masses he abused during his tenure.
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by dokunbam(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2015
shocked
ewo oo

Nigeria ti wo gbese
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 27, 2015
lekkie073:
....so okonjo-iweala has been right all along......

#remove the fuel subsidy.... cool

But PDP's opposition criticised the move...
What he is talking about is govenance and not politics....even the writer dId not mention anyting like PDP. Nigeria is beyond your thinking of PDP Vs APC.
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by omonnakoda: 2:00pm On May 27, 2015
lekkie073:
....so okonjo-iweala has been right all along......

#remove the fuel subsidy.... cool

But PDP's opposition criticised the move...
Okonjo Iweala has not been right all along she has been corrupt. She is the Finance Minister and so called coordinating minister.She is responsible NOT a victim She has FAILED miserably. When she came into office the subsidy budget went up about 4 X in one year HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? So the real problem was managing the subsidy not removing it.I am old enough to remember 60 kobo petrol how did it get to 80 Naira .The naira was devalued .So we cannot continue to devalue the naira go to buy petrol in dollars and expect stable prices. Since December government devalued the naira and we are buying in dollars how can the price remain the same. People are not honest and the followers do not know how to ask or what questions to ask. Yes subsidy should be removed not because it is a bad thing but because government cannot manage it

1 Like

Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by bidez(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2015
I wonder how GEJ would feel when he wil no longer be in power & sit back to see what damage his administration has caused dis country cry shocked sad kiss history will never be fair HIM
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by porka: 2:03pm On May 27, 2015
[size=16pt]What is the Taliban talking about?

All revenues are shared from the Federation Account, does he not know that as a governor?

If SURE-P was a deceit, does it mean Dr. Christopher Kolade or Gen Martin-Luther Agwai were part of the 'deceit'?[/size]

1 Like

Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by TeamSimple(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2015
'I thought we will leave the scene before the crash,but the crash has come'. I swear PDP goverment does not mean well for Nigerians. So they were planning to set a economic time bomb angry
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by hadura29(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2015
This guy wants to win my love for him back with this statement... Well still watching....

The movie just start...
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by omenka(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2015
When I said Okonjo Iweala might be a bigger thief than Madueke and Stealer, people called me names. Now look at this!

This is pure madness. These guys have wrecked this country. sad

1 Like

Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=Realdeals post=34139649]

http://www.punchng.com/news/fuel-subsidy-breeds-corruption-remove-it-aliyu/[/quote

What a daft illiterate Mr Babangida Aliyu... Where did u expect sure P funds to come from From my own bank account

Its clear u don't even understand anything about this subsidy...
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by mekano1980: 2:08pm On May 27, 2015
Why didn't you say it earlier, because you are the no 1 beneficiary of the fraud
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by Sibrah: 2:10pm On May 27, 2015
Technically there is no SURE-P money because the money saved is cancelled off by the money still being spent on the partial subsidy

1 Like

Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:10pm On May 27, 2015
And to think I took part in Occupy Nigeria.
Got involved in a cause that I truly believed in, feeling that as a member of civil society it would make a change.
All the while, it was nothing but a scam sad
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by enigmang: 2:11pm On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Stop it!

What we are saying is that there was nothing like subsidy.

It's a case of only about 20 to 30 percent of what we pay as subsidy that actually goes towards the purpose. The rest 70 to 80 percent is payment for something that was never given to Nigeria; the cabals share that one.

But when GEJ wanted to remove it completely.. what happened?? We occupied....

1 Like

Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by elderhimself(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2015
Aahh!!! Already? Even before MAY 29th?....... Una never see anything yet..... All these cursed politicians will definitely eat thier shit, very very sooon !!!
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 27, 2015
It seems this guy lost his brain with the election.
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by kritikali(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2015
Kx:

Some day, somebody will expose how she voodooed the statistics to over take SA in GDP numbers with nothing tangible to show for the biggest african economics statu[b][/b]s.
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by ishowla: 2:13pm On May 27, 2015
See this man. Do u suppose to lie for pple @first instance and u call urself servant gov. God dey sha
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by Idondome: 2:14pm On May 27, 2015
It is unfortunate that many people in this forum have failed to understand what Babangida Aliyu was driving at. They are busy shouting GEJ & PDP as if they supported living subsidy in the first place. They did not support it rather it was the APC organised crowd that stopped the removal. SURE-P is part of the money that was meant for subsidy payment which was transfered to the masses to bear after been budgeted for.
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by enigmang: 2:14pm On May 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
Okonjo Iweala has not been right all along she has been corrupt. She is the Finance Minister and so called coordinating minister.She is responsible NOT a victim She has FAILED miserably. When she came into office the subsidy budget went up about 4 X in one year HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?[b] So the real problem was managing the subsidy not removing it.[/b]I am old enough to remember 60 kobo petrol how did it get to 80 Naira .The naira was devalued .So we cannot continue to devalue the naira go to buy petrol in dollars and expect stable prices. Since December government devalued the naira and we are buying in dollars how can the price remain the same. People are not honest and the followers do not know how to ask or what questions to ask. Yes subsidy should be removed not because it is a bad thing but because government cannot manage it

But GMB would be able to manage it No?? GEJ wanted the easy way out which was removing it and we faught against it... But we are now eager to allow GMB remove it: please let him manage it instead of removing it.
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by Intendy: 2:16pm On May 27, 2015
Realdeals:
The truth is gradually coming out
Jonathan and company ride on.they messed up this country big time
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by Jaypea98: 2:16pm On May 27, 2015
RockMaxi:

Where are those mofos telling us we should continue with PDP
GEJ definitely is the one that lacks the
will to move this nation ahead from what it uses
to be even with his so called Ph.D.

GEJ came up with heavy blow on the
masses on the very first day of the year in 2012
with a sh i t load of failed promises and want to
force this scam of subsidy on us yet it was during his own tenure that the subsidy payment skyrocketed.

Wait oo, so if Buhari didn't maintain his stand against this scam that is how we would have continue this scam but the main issue now is all APC governors also knew about this SURE-P scam and kept quiet.
BRF Said there was nothing like subspeedy'

1 Like

Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by Obiodunukwe: 2:16pm On May 27, 2015
franchizy:
I'm not surprise this is coming from an APC governor. Why can't APC leave PDP alone.
We all know the subsidy worked well. Without subsidy Nigerians would have suffered a high price of fuel per litre.

Chief Illiterate on the loose. Very soon you will tell us you went to school.

Is Aliyu an APC governor? Stick to your mum's beer parlor business pls.

1 Like

Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by lexy2014: 2:19pm On May 27, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
And to think I took part in Occupy Nigeria.
Got involved in a cause that I truly believed in, feeling that as a member of civil society it would make a change.
All the while, it was nothing but a scam sad
what was a scam, fuel subsidy or occupy nigeria?
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by ehimwenmagbe(f): 2:20pm On May 27, 2015
Please oo... Some of us work under SURE_P as a midwife or a CHEW. Please we want to know our fate since there's crisis under SURE_P... We were all employed as contract staffs, yet no news for state co_ordinators or anybody under SURE_p. please tell us the next step to take o[b]Please oo... Some of us work under SURE_P as a midwife or a CHEW. Please we want to know our fate since there's crisis under SURE_P... We were all employed as contract staffs, yet no news for state co_ordinators or anybody under SURE_p. please tell us the next step to take o[/b]Please oo... Some of us work under SURE_P as a midwife or a CHEW. Please we want to know our fate since there's crisis under SURE_P... We were all employed as contract staffs, yet no news for state co_ordinators or anybody under SURE_p. please tell us the next step to take o
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by Mortiple(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2015
Another attention seeking LOOTER is talking!

Is he not part and parcel of this thieving and corrupt PDP government? Shame on backstabbing cowards!!!
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by Jaypea98: 2:23pm On May 27, 2015
omolami:
The governor said that there is no SURE-P yet in all his saying here , he kept on talking of SURE P contributions to the hotel construction. Muazu's fear is that he did not want nigerlites to know that he has used the SURE P money meant for the state to build a university in Ghana.for himself We are aware of it Mr Governor. You will be probed.
Please read the post thoroughly before commenting
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by AskProf: 2:24pm On May 27, 2015
Etruth:
Hiohiohiohio hehehehehehehe.....In OBJ's Voice....I jus dey laff. Its only a matter of days, heck hours and the new Sheriff will arrive the scene . Some PDP folks would actually be envying Buruji Kashamu. Heads gonna roooooolllllllllll. @ Babangida, only d foolish an gullible ones who don't ask questions were deceived. I NEVER believed anything in Jona's govt. Its all a BIG scam. I'm sure I have spoken for many enlightened Nigerians.

"What do you find today? People are not patriotic, they are not accountable. WE ARE NEARING THE CHAOTIC CONDITION NOW. If you accept that there people who are above the law, whichever set comes... they are allowed to steal as much as they can, WHAT WILL THEN REMAIN? What is happening in the country today is sad." - GMB, 1993.
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by omonnakoda: 2:25pm On May 27, 2015
enigmang:

But GMB would be able to manage it No?? GEJ wanted the easy way out which was removing it and we faught against it... But we are now eager to allow GMB remove it: please let him manage it instead of removing it.
There are so many forces at work which ordinary Nigerians do not understand.In every system some will benefit and when there is change others benefit sometimes the same folk.The IMF has long demanded this and eventually they will get their way.Problem is not so much subsidy but the exchange rate.Over the years subsidy has been removed and then government devalues the naira subsidy comes back because government cannot increase prices to match devaluation as quickly and the cycle repeats that is how we got to 85 Naira from under 60 kobo. I do not believe government can manage subsidies but we must have working refineries
Re: We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu by mrkings84(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2015
Just keep on deceiving ursef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cars Recovered By Abdullahi Abubakar From Yuguda (Photos) / Boko Haram's Sex Enhancing Drugs Seized By Army (photos) / Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.