Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) (76415 Views)

Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by r33d(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2015
TI1919:
grin

No be lie grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
A shame and disgrace to womanhood especially the African and Nigerian woman. The true worth of any person, male or female, is not the beauty or otherwise of the body = mere flesh, that gets old with time and use, no matter what we do to enhance it and prolong its life. The true worth of a person is his or her character!

Corsy and company continue to do this because they've lost their sense of personal worth and crave attention. We see these even in newspapers!

Corsy, in case you are reading this, I sincerely beg you, please desist. My concern are that some young people out there are being encouraged to tow your way. This won't be good example. It is certainly not in your best interests nor that of your fans and followers in the presence of a Holy God who covered up the na.ked.ness of our first parents. Will you honour this God who created you the way you are?

Believe it we love you and truly mean well for your soul. God is waiting for you for your good. YOU ARE OF GREATER VALUE THAN THESE!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by scachy(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2015
Agbasia oso Agua miles. (after the race, we ll count miles covered)
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Dayg88(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2015
Is it a Lesbians' party?
Cos i seem to see no male/man/boy there
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2015
Eeeeeeew! They all looks witches, very ugly! shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 27, 2015
disgusting...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2015
sick folks are all i see here
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by jayhans(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2015
Cossy does more of boobs showing dan acting or being an entertainer as she is supposed to be..... i fully understood the bible text (john11:35)..."jesus wept".. wen i heard cossy sing. It sounded as bad as my kindergaten grades

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by AfroBlue(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2015
and for the next entertainment cossy will perform the cup toss grin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by joecooper(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2015
Get free Installation of Cctv With as low as N89,999 and secure your Home, Office, Schools, Hotels, Business with CCTV cameras.
Simplify life with solution of multiple option. Get cameras,DVR full Recording, Installation, free surge extension, Options of replacing one camera to spy camera also activate mobile monitoring on you mobile devices anywhere in the world .......
All this with as low as you can imagine and still enjoy one year warranty on the products.

Simplicity at its peak!

Other packages also available..

Jacore Technology Industries
08090455551, watsapp 08039214367
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by idithlove(f): 6:29pm On May 27, 2015
U wish
markkaycee:
jelousy! U wish u were her,u idolize her.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by annawhite(f): 6:52pm On May 27, 2015
Babaneh:
How I wish NL babes got this talent..

But I don't think so.. You have the right. To prove me wrong.. Just upload pix.. That's all
I can joo but mine cant hold glass but can hold an ATM CARD tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by jordyspices: 7:23pm On May 27, 2015
proxitaly:
lie shocked shocked shocked

see the glass is held in place at the base by her blouse
. Just noticed I also noticed the twins they look cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by kennyanadi: 9:31pm On May 27, 2015
Look closely...the bottom of the glass rest on the part of the dress in between the boobs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by cytellProperty: 10:04pm On May 27, 2015
Na her way nah
Babaneh:
Cossy Orjiakor balances a glass of wine in her cleavage at Uche Ogbodo’s birthday party over the weekend.

She shared the pictures on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Cossydiva/status/603276176552042496
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by slimfancier(f): 8:01am On May 28, 2015
U are a shame to womanhood sad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17am On May 31, 2015
AfroBlue:
and for the next entertainment cossy will perform the cup toss grin

but wait oooo
na oyibo babe get this type of yansh?
i was thinkin dem say white girls na flat yansh dem get cheesy.dis yansh big oo for a white babe cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) by Syphonn(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Some may be wondering what the missionary sex position is, When it comes to sex, not everybody prefers changing positions due to inconveniences or their lover's perception on sex styles. Without undergoing any findings, almost 95 percent of persons will confirm that the missionary sex position is the best and most comfortable way of having sexual intercourse. 

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/best-missionary-sex-position/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.