Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe (2170 Views)

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Yeske2(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2015
Fear is 'catching' the clueless one, don't worrry Buhari will start with you because that was the mandate we gave him. Mama piss would definitely visit you in prison that is if escapes jail herself. Clown.
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by owobokiri(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2015
Selective probe is corruption. Probe everybody including Danjuma who looted this country dry with Obasanjo and Babangida

1 Like

Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Eziachi: 6:10pm On May 27, 2015
The usual excuses of unrepentant thief, always are:
Am not the only one.
Am not alone.
What about him?
Why only me?
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Gr8amechi: 6:18pm On May 27, 2015
It is very unfair what most of you are saying, if GEJ knew that there was corruption in the past govt before him it was his duty to probe them. What is GEJ trying to portray?? that he is corrupt or what, though we have not ggotten it write before don't mean we should continue to get it wrong....GEj should as well tell Buhari to probe the colonial masters.. big nonsense........GEJ is the perfect definition of cluelessness
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by Gr8amechi: 6:23pm On May 27, 2015
owobokiri:
Selective probe is corruption. Probe everybody including Danjuma who looted this country dry with Obasanjo and Babangida
why didn't GEJ probe these people, since he didn't find them guilty, I think its time to probe the prober
Re: Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe by angelsing(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2015
It is the prerogative of GEJ to probe his own predecessor while Buhari probe his...The idea of GEJ trying to pass his own job to another person won't work this time....Buhari should probe his own predecessor that is his job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: How Allison Madueke Establishes "The Controversial Union Newspaper" / Names Of Ministers And Their Portfolio / Nairaland Meet Prof. Ogundu Mbadiwe......an Ikwerre Man In The U.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.