Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (48853 Views)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by delonz(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday said he is ready for any probe of activities under his watch when he leaves office on May 29.
In a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, the President said that he is not afraid of any investigation after leaving office.

He noted that investigations will not be out of place since Jonathan’s administration also reviewed the actions of previous governments on assumption of office.

“As Alhaji Mohammed threatened in his statement, the incoming administration will be perfectly within its rights to review all actions of the present government as it may deem fit.
“We see nothing wrong with that. After all, the present administration reviewed the actions of previous governments on assumption of office with resultant benefits for policy and project implementation,” he said.

He also disclosed that President Jonathan has ordered the immediate release of the full report of PriceWater Cooper’s investigations into the alleged unremitted $20 billion to the Federation account by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

He said: “President Jonathan is also deeply concerned by the continuing suggestions that his administration still has something to hide about the unproven allegation that about $20 billion is unaccounted for by the NNPC during his tenure.

“To lay the matter to rest, President Jonathan in line with Section 7(2) of the NNPC Act, has directed that the full report of the PWC Forensic Audit of the NNPC accounts be released immediately to the public so that all Nigerians will be properly informed on the matter.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/jonathan-to-buhari-i-am-ready-for-probe/#sthash.EoZ2WL6q.dpuf

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by kingslly(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
The ball is naw in GMB's court. Now is the opportunity to show Nigerians dat all that corruption claims and those figures they were mentioning werent just Propaganda and just for the sake of winning the election....#operationGMBmustprobeGEJ grin

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by ellechrystal(f): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok, interesting..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by papaejima1: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Over to you buhari. GEJ has called your bluff. So do what an angry man will do and let us see

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by wachakuta(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin oga Jona u suuure??

32 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
After u don invite am tire don use heaven and earth beg am say make he temper justice with mercy and e don agree, u come dey to foam mouth for public.

Why u no come say all these before?

Yeye man

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Pebcak: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=28pt]ghen ghen bros J don vex [/size] grin grin grin

[img]http://i./F2y4X7dgpzFpm.gif[/img]

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by naija1stpikin: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Booked
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by obi4eze(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Is he ready to go to jail if found guilty?

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Bevista: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
In a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, the President said that he is not afraid of any investigation after leaving office.
It does appear you are actually afraid Boss. These last minute sackings which you are carrying out is suspect.

Could it be a deliberate ploy to make sure that these folks leave the system carrying with them implicating evidence & also to make sure they are not available to testify when the probing begins? #JustThinking.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
B()()k3d!
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by clubone05: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Too easily distracted. ...
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by luvinhubby(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
A lot of falacies was thrown against GEJ's administration by the opposition to discredit him & advance their cause that Nigerians began to see everything said by APC as truth & every statement of the govt. as a lie.
Am very sure the picture will become clearer after May 29th & Nigerians will know the true liars & sincere ones.

I hope Buhari will accept the challenge and throw open all books for Nigerians to scrutinise & equally demand so from all the 36 states of the federation, including those that refused to domesticate the Freedom of Information bill.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by emjoe1: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
hmmmm. See badoo.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by GJames(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Don't worry Buhari wont probe you. For conceding defeat, your many sins will be forgiven

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by bruno419(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
y
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by adenine02: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by ogawisdom(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari is talking too much and shld wait till he is sworn in so he can hit d ground running with his action plan.

He is talking from both sides of his mouth n will b a monumental failure if he continues lik this. A liar can't make a good president neither will a talkative. Show some decorum by talking less so u will have sth new to say n carry out when sworn in.

We need d change u promised Nigerians n nt dictatorial threats in a democracy.

U can probe whoever u lik by action nt pronouncement jst to play to d gallery which u will deny latter wen u see d facts n kw its nt possible, jst d way u r denying most of ur campaign promises to nigerians already.

I pity u bc u dnt kw d miracle nigerians expect u to perform n u r compoundin things by careless talks.

If nigerians dnt see change in 100days of swearing u in then d remaining life in u will be squeezed out.

We need change in power supply, education, jobs, better hospitals, security, bringbackourgirls, housing, roads, massive reduction in cost of governance, eradicate corruption etc

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Lifebender(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mr Jonathan,Your shame is beating his drum,are you sure u're ready to dance

You as well as I know its going to be a shame is u're probed cos u'll be found guilty starting from the $20b to fuel subsidy scandal,#21b for your campaign,the money u smuggled to SA.
But GMB is a gentle man,he wont like to disgrace a former President.That is why:
GMB is my role model
Amaechi my hero
grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by adeblow(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
OK oh

THINKING OF BUILDING AN AFFORDABLE , LOWCOST AND QUALITATIVE HOUSE IN NIGERIA?
Check out our affordable rates of low cost quality housing in Nigeria with both steel and brick finishing CHECK OUT:

www.lafezaconsultants.com
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by ionsman: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thats one...Number two, is mama peace finally ready to bring food for you while in prison? grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Caracta(f): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
After covering things up abi?

Just do and go abeg.

I love you but Otuoke loves you more.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by LyfeJennings(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
N
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by eagleeye2: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
GEJ is simply saying the bulk stops at my table.
Buhari, do your thing, we waiting and watching.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by odeebee: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
The thunder that is set to fireJona is boiling in hell. It will be let loosed my may 29th

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by ignis: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thus movie is going to be interesting. ..
Can't wait for May 29th
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
In a sane community buhari should have being In jail for 2011 post- election violence undecided undecided

He should first probe his partners Tinubu, Atiku and OBJ

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
s#it getting serious, can't wait for may 29 grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Mark4reel: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Are u really really oga Jo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by BlackTechnology: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Baba One Chance knows his limit

When is Buhari (Baba One Chance) probing Tinubu and OBJ

SLIDEwaxie:
After u don invite am tire don use heaven and earth beg am say make he temper justice with mercy and e don agree, u come dey to foam mouth for public.
Why u no come say all these before?
Yeye man

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Leojamesjames(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nice move by the president.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by VickyRotex(f): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
President GEJ, na probing we dey talk about o. angry

You ain't afraid of what

Well, even if you're found guilty, you won't go to jail sha.

So no shaking grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes / Mali Coup: Jonathan, Other West African Leaders Arrive In Bamako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.