Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe – Jonathan (483 Views)

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe – Jonathan by santosjohn(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan
| credits: file copy
President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday advised the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, not to restrict any probe he would want to carry out to his administration alone.

He said Buhari must extend his probe beyond his regime or else the probe will be seen as witch-hunting.

Jonathan made his position known at the valedictory session of the Federal Executive Council which he presided over at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He also said those calling for his administration’s probe should also add that the probe should be extended to the way oil wells and fields were allocated in the past.

The President also made it clear that he has not dissolved his cabinet as all ministers are expected to attend inauguration dinner on Thursday in their official capacity.

Details later

Source:http://www.punchng.com/news/dont-single-out-my-administration-for-probe-jonathan/
Re: Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe – Jonathan by Bevista: 4:20pm On May 27, 2015
Apparently, we all agree (including GEJ) that there will definitely be probing when the new administration takes office.

However, GEJ cannot tell GMB when to start probing. It was Jonathan's responsibility to probe the administration before him. GMB's primary concern will be to probe the immediate past administration, and if he has good reasons, he may extend beyond that. When the next President comes in, he can probe GMB.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe – Jonathan by satelliteDISH(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2015
Bevista:
Apparently, we all agree (including GEJ) that there will definitely be probing when the new administration takes office.

However, GEJ cannot tell GMB when to start probing. It was Jonathan's responsibility to probe the administration before him. GMB's primary concern will be to probe the immediate past administration, and if he has good reasons, he may extend beyond that. When the next President comes in, he can probe GMB.
Let d witch-hunting begins...
Re: Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe – Jonathan by Ngasky(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2015
GEJ you had 6 years to correct past mistakes, but you failed. Now what gave you the right to dictate to our choice?
If we want your contribution we wouldnt have voted you out.
Brace yourself for what you deserve...
Re: Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe – Jonathan by kelvyn7: 4:42pm On May 27, 2015
i just dey watch dis people dey laff grin grin
Re: Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe – Jonathan by okiezman(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2015
God is with you Gej

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Moves Military Command To Borno To End Boko Haram / APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President / Saraki Congratulates Dogara, Seeks Colloboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.