Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Buhahari In The UK For Treatment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhahari In The UK For Treatment (2114 Views)

Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment / Buhahari Staying Overnight In A German Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by Naijiant: 4:29pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by avelock(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2015
wow could this be true?
Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by kelvyn7: 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
u no even sabi lie sef

na wa for u ooo
Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by Naijiant: 5:08pm On May 27, 2015
kelvyn7:
u no even sabi lie sef

na wa for u ooo
So tell us the "truth" why a president-elect is in the UK 2 days b/4 his inauguration.
Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by tucky200(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
When e go taya una abeg..very dead and stupid story
From d number one idiot in nigeria
Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by Obiodunukwe: 6:19pm On May 27, 2015
Naijiant:

So tell us the "truth" why a president-elect is in the UK 2 days b/4 his inauguration.

So you dont have the exact facts before you put it on your pathetic blog.

Now you will be known for providing false information and no one will patronise ur blog then when you close down, you will blame your enemies for your failures in life.

U are an ediot

2 Likes

Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by Naijiant: 6:32pm On May 27, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

So you dont have the exact facts before you put it on your pathetic blog.

Now you will be known for providing false information and no one will patronise ur blog then when you close down, you will blame your enemies for your failures in life.

U are an ediot
And you know the info is false b/c there is a good reason for the president-elect to be holed up in the UK 2 days b/4 his inauguration! It is a lot easier for you to abuse than to think. Why else is he in the UK? Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
SHOW ME A LIER I WILL SHOW YOU A THIEF
Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by ayowonder(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2015
that's why your gp is low
Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by coldFLARES1(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2015
Naijiant:

And you know the info is false b/c there is a good reason for the president-elect to be holed up in the UK 2 days b/4 his inauguration! It is a lot easier for you to abuse than to think. Why else is he in the UK? Think about it.
My bro, while it is distasteful to make such speculation, I want to assure you that you would hear it first from Fayose if it were true. As for the reason the guy's holed up in the UK than 2 days to his swearing-in? Baba, presumably, is very disenchanted with the lack of cooperation with his transition committee and doesnt want to be part of the 'glamorous' line-up of events arranged by an unfriendly and suspect predecessor. He makes no pretenses about it and that's why I like baba's style.
Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by Naijiant: 9:47pm On May 27, 2015
coldFLARES1:
My bro, while it is distasteful to make such speculation, I want to assure you that you would hear it first from Fayose if it were true. As for the reason the guy's holed up in the UK than 2 days to his swearing-in? Baba, presumably, is very disenchanted with the lack of cooperation with his transition committee and doesnt want to be part of the 'glamorous' line-up of events arranged by an unfriendly and suspect predecessor. He makes no pretenses about it and that's why I like baba's style.
And if he is just disenchanted, he couldn't just chill out in Daura.
Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by coldFLARES1(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2015
Naijiant:

And if he is just disenchanted, he couldn't just chill out in Daura.

It would help you a lot if you could come to terms with the fact that you're not Buhari's chaperon and has no say on how he plans his movement. Like I always insist, should he have a need to see a doctor when he falls sick or suspects ill-health, he is at liberty to consult the best doctors he can afford, wherever they may be. And whether he stays healthy for a part or the whole of his tenure shouldn't give you fits. He contested and won; God takes care of life and we pray He keeps him, not all this bad rumours you delight in spreading like the gospel of Jesus Christ!
Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by Naijiant: 5:23pm On May 28, 2015
coldFLARES1:
It would help you a lot if you could come to terms with the fact that you're not Buhari's chaperon and has no say on how he plans his movement. Like I always insist, should he have a need to see a doctor when he falls sick or suspects ill-health, he is at liberty to consult the best doctors he can afford, wherever they may be. And whether he stays healthy for a part or the whole of his tenure shouldn't give you fits. He contested and won; God takes care of life and we pray He keeps him, not all this bad rumours you delight in spreading like the gospel of Jesus Christ!
So you are not concerned that our next president was away from the country just 2 days before his inauguration and hid the reasons for his visit from even his close colleagues?
Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by Obiodunukwe: 11:39am On May 29, 2015
Naijiant:

So do u still have details of his medical issues?

ur useless blog is dead in the water
Re: Buhahari In The UK For Treatment by Naijiant: 5:12pm On May 29, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

So do u still have details of his medical issues?

ur useless blog is dead in the water
What's more important to you? My "blog" or the president's health?

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Buhari's 95% Video / Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health / Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.