Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health (2117 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Results From The FCT Area Council Election (Yet To Be Confirmed By INEC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by SegunAdewole: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Feelers coming in from Abuja indicate that Alhaji Junaid mohammed is to be confirmed minister of health.

God bless buhari for this meritocracy! death to wailers!.

DETAILS LATER.....
Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by gists: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
ok
Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by experimentist: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
who tell you?
Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by prof17(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Before will buhari give it to KANU okoroafor or okonkwo okeke?

3 Likes

Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by Demmocrats(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
wink
Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by Emekamex(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by phyllosilicate(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by phyllosilicate(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Am I the only one that have noticed that all past predictions of Buhari appointments have failed?

2 Likes

Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Emekamex:
Who cares
you shouldn't talk like that...
Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by SegunAdewole: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
ALH JUNAID MOHAMMED IS SECOND REPUBLIC LAWMAKER AND A MEMBER OF THE AREWA CONSULTATIVE FORUM AND The National Coordinator, Coalition of Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen.

HERE IS ONE OF THE EXCERPT FROM HIS PRE-ELECTION 2015 INTERVIEW. I LOVE THIS MAN.

What if they decide to go for the latter option?
Oh, for goodness sake, you are telling me now to read a crystal ball when I don’t have one. It is up to them to say this is what they want and come out clearly. We are tired of people speaking to us in codes, in clichés and stupid meaningless agitation. Let them tell us they don’t want to be part of Nigeria; let them tell us they want to be part of the Oduduwa Republic. That will be fine. If those in the MOSSOB are demanding that they don’t want to be part of Nigeria, fine. If the terrorists in MEND and NDVF or whatever they call themselves say they also want to have their own state, fine. Let me tell you, in the event of the breakup of Nigeria, which will be very unfortunate, the North is the only component that will remain one and united.

And we will retain Abuja as the capital of that truncated Nigeria much to our displeasure. We also have two other cities which could serve as capital of Nigeria. Kano is as good as a capital anywhere in Africa. Kaduna will be good a capital too. Don’t forget, Kaduna was the capital of Northern Nigeria. So going back to Kaduna will be the natural thing for us to do. So what is all the farce? What have we gained from being a part of Nigeria? Tell me! I don’t know what I gained for instance. Look at the revenue allocation formula and tell me how this revenue allocation formula can ever allow peace and stability in any country, not just in Nigeria, which already they say is an artificial creation. And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one each of land will be ceded to them.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/northll-retain-abuja-if-nigeria-breaks-up-says-junaid-mohammed/

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/north-ready-for-nigerias-breakup-junaid-mohammed/
Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by kodded(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
SegunAdewole:
ALH JUNAID MOHAMMED IS SECOND REPUBLIC LAWMAKER AND A MEMBER OF THE AREWA CONSULTATIVE FORUM AND The National Coordinator, Coalition of Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen.

HERE IS ONE OF THE EXCERPT FROM HIS PRE-ELECTION 2015 INTERVIEW. I LOVE THIS MAN.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/northll-retain-abuja-if-nigeria-breaks-up-says-junaid-mohammed/

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/north-ready-for-nigerias-breakup-junaid-mohammed/

undecided

i belong to northerners and i belong to nobody...............the dullard of northern nigeria

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by vanunu: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Junaid is a known ethnic bigot and an islamic fundamentalist, goodluck Nigeria, the change has come.

2 Likes

Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by likila: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Is Junaid Mohammed a NMA certified medical doctor?

3 Likes

Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by vanunu: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
likila:
Is Junaid Mohammed a NMA certified medical doctor?

Yes he is, google him, and u will cry for nigeria.
Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by ArodewilliamsT: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Change!
Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by petrov10: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
junaid of all people #hisses and walks out of thread
Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
SegunAdewole:
Feelers coming in from Abuja indicate that Alhaji Junaid mohammed is to be confirmed minister of health.

God bless buhari for this meritocracy! death to wailers!.

DETAILS LATER.....
Death to all change chanters
Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by djjoad(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
just googled this guy, no good topic about him on google. All about songs of war, power to the north etc. Yet another misplaced decision. I know the news is false sha
Re: Alh. Junaid Mohammed To Be Confirmed Minister Of Health by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hell yeah!! Junaid... I wish ds was true... no beneficial post to both yorubas and Igbos... dancing alanta... well d yorubas ve posts in camera and media...hehehe... pls buhari appoint many northerners o..m. I know Life is turn by turn... Note, I m ND...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Petitions Against Amaechi Flood Senate (photos) / Alamieyeseigha Built Just One House… He Was Never Corrupt~James Ibori / Let Compare Western Nigeria,Ghana to North and South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.