Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe – Jonathan (504 Views)

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe – Jonathan by Kollyman: 5:39pm On May 27, 2015
[print]

President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday advised the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, not to restrict any probe he would want to carry out to his administration alone.

He said Buhari must extend his probe beyond his regime or else the probe will be seen as witch-hunting.

Jonathan made his position known at the valedictory session of the Federal Executive Council which he presided over at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He also said those calling for his administration’s probe should also add that the probe should be extended to the way oil wells and fields were allocated in the past.

The President also made it clear that he has not dissolved his cabinet as all ministers are expected to attend inauguration dinner on Thursday in their official capacity.

http://www.punchng.com/news/dont-single-out-my-administration-for-probe-jonathan/
Re: Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe – Jonathan by amnesty7: 5:41pm On May 27, 2015
Are you vacating the presidential seat for real? A dream or reality?
Re: Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe – Jonathan by Odok1: 5:58pm On May 27, 2015
Abek abek abek, don't tell our presedent what to do, cos He(Buhari) did not advised u when u were fully incharge. Now, he is d boss, if he choose to live or not, should'nt be ur problems....GMB we trust.

(1) (Reply)

Mass deportation of 500 Nigerian From UK / Happy Day, O Happy Day. / I Belong To Nobody - President Buhari...Promises To Rescue Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.