Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

10 Reasons Why I Love Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why I Love Muhammadu Buhari (863 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why I Love Muhammadu Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:22pm On May 27, 2015
1. His stance on corruption: This doesn't need much explaining. Check out how many criminal politicians are trembling at the mention of his name.

2. His no-nonsense attitude: He does not givw nonsense and he certainly does not tolerate it.

3. His determination: Despite prior defeat at the polls, this man kept coming back until he achieved his goal. How inspiring is that!

4. His respectable demeanour: The man commands respect and home and abroad, without even uttering a word. The reaction of world leaders since his victory tells you all you nees to know. Even the 'Tanoids' are changing their tone grin

5. His calm and composed disposition: This is one man who has consistently shown calm and composure.

6. His discipline: Possibly owing to his military background, Buhari has displayed a great deal of discipline, in how he has managed himself, his finances, his family, his country.

7. His humility: clearly not interested in the frills or flounces of this world, PMB has shown himself to be a man uninterested in the typical flashy lifestyle of many affluent Nigerians but rather content with what he has.

8. His love for his country. Buhari is a man who genuinely wishes to see things improve in Nigeria. This is a sharp contrast to majority of ex-presidents who have only been in it for themselves.

9. The fear he instills in lawless politicians: actions / reactions of criminal politicians since he was announced the winner tells you pretty much all.

10. His cute smile smiley. You simply can't beat it!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Muhammadu Buhari by ArchEnemy(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2015
Apostle of love

Anyway, let's see if he will still be worthy of your love after his tenure
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Muhammadu Buhari by Elslim: 6:27pm On May 27, 2015
He is God sent....
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Muhammadu Buhari by natnoble(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2015
we shall see. i am praying for sha
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Muhammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 6:36pm On May 27, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
1. His stance on corruption: This doesn't need much explaining. Check out how many criminal politicians are trembling at the mention of his name.
What of his stance on Abacha?

2. His no-nonsense attitude: He does not givw nonsense and he certainly does not tolerate it.
Hitler was the same, check what that did to Germany.

3. His determination: Despite prior defeat at the polls, this man kept coming back until he achieved his goal. How inspiring is that!
More like inability to see the handwriting on the wall.

4. His respectable demeanour: The man commands respect and home and abroad, without even uttering a word. The reaction of world leaders since his victory tells you all you nees to know. Even the 'Tanoids' are changing their tone

They do that to all democratic presidents except military rulers.

5. His calm and composed disposition: This is one man who has consistently shown calm and composure.
So composed he did nothing when told Babangida was planning a coup.

6. His discipline: Possibly owing to his military background, Buhari has displayed a great deal of discipline, in how he has managed himself, his finances, his family, his country.
He managed his finances but needed a loan to buy his form?

7.His humility: clearly not interested in the frills or flounces of this world, PMB has shown himself to be a man uninterested in the typical flashy lifestyle of many affluent Nigerians but rather content with what he has.
At 75 he abandoned his flashy lifestyle to his kids in London.

8. His love for his country. Buhari is a man who genuinely wishes to see things improve in Nigeria. This is a sharp contrast to majority of ex-presidents who have only been in it for themselves.
His colleagues who sacked him in 85 would disagree, check their reasons.

9.The fear he instills in lawless politicians: actions / reactions of criminal politicians since he was announced the winner tells you pretty much all.
Sadam Hussain had the same aura.

10. His cute smile smiley. You simply can't beat it!

You gay a.z.z niqqa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Muhammadu Buhari by themilanway(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
Cant think of any Nigerian politician alive that would make Allison book an emergency flight and requested to sit beside him all in a bid to have an"audience"with him.

Buhari does things like a freaking BOSS.

Haters,you know the drill na grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Muhammadu Buhari by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2015
HE'S A MAN OF HIS WORDS: He promised to make Nigeria ungovernable and he actually did. Kudos sir.

HE STILL HASN'T PROVIDED HIS CERTIFICATE AND HE GOT AWAY WITH IT. You are a 'worthy' mentor, sir. cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Muhammadu Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:00pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

What of his stance on Abacha?

Hitler was the same, check what that did to Germany.

More like inability to see the handwriting on the wall.

They do that to all democratic presidents except military rulers.

So composed he did nothing when told Babangida was planning a coup.

He managed his finances but needed a loan to buy his form?

At 75 he abandoned his flashy lifestyle to his kids in London.

His colleagues who sacked him in 85 would disagree, check their reasons.

Sadam Hussain had the same aura.

You gay a.z.z niqqa

You have exposed yourself. The fact that you have something negative to say about all 10 points shows that you are not about critical thinking but about being negative.

Secondly, your response to point 10 emphasises my point above. I am female, you silly tanoid!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Love Muhammadu Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:01pm On May 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
HE'S A MAN OF HIS WORDS: He promised to make Nigeria ungovernable and he actually did. Kudos sir.

HE STILL HASN'T PROVIDED HIS CERTIFICATE AND HE GOT AWAY WITH IT. You are a 'worthy' mentor, sir. cheesy

Another tanoid on the loose. Do they still exist

(1) (Reply)

G7 Summit : Buhari, Obama, Cameron Other World Leaders To Discuss Boko Haram / Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS / Policemen Shouting “I Am A Criminal! And Removing Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.