Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes (2971 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Abejimico(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2015
Cutest001:

You know long courtship is not allowed in redeemed?
if you drag things for too long you will end up being the bad brother

That's the truth and my fear
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2015
I'm sure you don't know the meaning of childlike. It's different from childish. When a person is childlike, (s)he does things children do that are commendable. For example smiling, friendly, etc. On the other hand, childish shows an attitude common with children that is not commendable. For example, crying and being carefree.
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by godoluwa(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2015
Abejimico:
Good day to you all. Please I need a swift and matured response/advice on this issue.

I met this lady January 2015 with the intention of settling down soonest. We started marriage counselling February according to RCCG policy.

Three months later, I come to detest some of her attitude and lazy tendency. These has being given me lots of concern overtime. After series of moral corrections, she tends to change and after a while she goes back to her old self.

I don't want to marry out of pity cos she is a sister to my pastor.

We often disagree on future terms cos she the 'I too know' type.

We were to travel to her parents place this weekend but am just at cross road on what to do , whether to ho or postpone till when am very convinced on my intent.

Your advice is urgently needed.
to be honest, no lady iz 100% perfect but am sure that if you take the right step, you cud mould her to ur taste
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by sacora(f): 8:56pm On May 28, 2015
Moana:
blackett is a native doctor cheesy
lol.....u gat me lmao
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Abejimico(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2015
godoluwa:
to be honest, no lady iz 100% perfect but am sure that if you take the right step, you cud mould her to ur taste

Thanks. She called me today after a week begging as usual.
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Abejimico(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2015
Thank you all for your candid advice, i have to cancel our journey to see her parent today and reschedule till I see convincing changes in her, then we I will decide.
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Cutest001(f): 4:39pm On May 29, 2015
mavany:
Op u mean, you knew her for two years before proposing, yet you just found out that she is lazy and incorrigible#hehe u funny, u didn't date her properly and you went ahead to propose#religious men causing wahala for themselves since 1600
lol ..... If he had dated her without placing marriage in front he would have noticed all these behaviours in the first 2 months...

Church matter very hard
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Abejimico(m): 10:45pm On May 29, 2015
Cutest001:

lol ..... If he had dated her without placing marriage in front he would have noticed all these behaviours in the first 2 months...

Church matter very hard

I tried doing away with the marriage counselling immediately we started, but mypastor (her brother) wouldn't take it. She might be suspended cos of her involvement in the church activities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Nairaland Crossover Night. / Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.