Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos (30918 Views)

Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) / Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by phransix147(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2015
I too like dis man!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 27, 2015
dsfs
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by glory2glory: 9:34pm On May 27, 2015
Congratulations and birthday our dear governor. You have every reason to celebrate.Like every human, you are not perfect but you remain one of the best governors RS has had. You leave behind several legacies. Posterity will be kind to you and you shall be vindicated.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by OhMyGawd: 9:38pm On May 27, 2015
Happy Birthday!!!

...but why commission an un-completed project though?
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Allee90: 9:40pm On May 27, 2015
On behalf of all Northern Almajiris, we congratulate our great ally and the Lion of Niger delta. We wish you many and more years ahead. And may all your detractors go astray the GEJ way!!!
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by kennydee05(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
as you betray your people and your brother,so shall God take away your Joy from now on

no peace for u amaechi
He never betrayed me.... A frustrated soul.
Posterity will judge between your entire family and Amaechi.
Compare your generation life to his, at the age of 36/37 he became the speaker of River State house of assembly and at 42 he became the governor. Who can March that in your entire lineage?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Adekunlemoyo: 9:42pm On May 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
as you betray your people and your brother,so shall God take away your Joy from now on
no peace for u amaechi
........jealousy detected! cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by pring: 9:42pm On May 27, 2015
Gejpresident:

no peace for u amaechi
people are still writing this nonsense.
May Almighty God run your life and family the way Jonathan is running Nigeria in jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Forwetinnah: 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
What a sad joke? Lion of which Niger Delta?? We go soon hear your tori, no worry
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by solayd(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2015
I just like him kiss
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 27, 2015
kennydee05:

He never betrayed me.... A frustrated soul.
Posterity will judge between your entire family and Amaechi
see ur ugly face
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by kennydee05(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
see ur ugly face
You just ascertain your stupiidity and your fooolishness even at your age... what a pity to your lineage... man of bitterness

1 Like

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 27, 2015
kennydee05:

You just ascertain your stupiidity and your fooolishness even at your age... what a pity to your lineage... man of bitterness
pls sir respect ur self cos I never Insulted u.

u quoted me first, pls respect ur self cos u not gonna like what comes after this
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 27, 2015
They said he travelled to London with Tinubu to fetch Buhari, and he's celebrating birthday at the same time, all these pigs dig pit people will never stop to amaze me.

Happy birthday to my governor wey sabi and many more return , but don't forget to pay NYSC their state allawe o, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by kennydee05(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
pls sir respect ur self cos I never Insulted u.

u quoted me first, pls respect ur self cos u not gonna like what comes after this
You asked me to see my ugly face and again I quoted you because you exhibited your stupiidity by attacking my hero.
If you don't want this same bashing, keep your stupiidity to your people at home on global community...
Am ready to give it to you the way you want it.
Frustrated creature
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by spenpe: 10:00pm On May 27, 2015
Ymodulus:
The best politician / Strategist. The man that made all Tanoids scared.

7000 tanoids shall pass by your right , another 10,000 by your left but they shall hurt you not.

In blessings, you shall be blessed. You are the beginning and the end.

By your words thousands of Tanoids tremble. A!!

Amaechi the king of all kings. Gladiators of the gladiators Master Strategist, Political Professor.

We greet you. You shall live long
God only is the King of all Kings

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 27, 2015
kennydee05:

You asked me to see my ugly face and again I quoted you because you exhibited your stupiidity by attacking my hero.
If you don't want this same bashing, keep your stupiidity to your people at home on global community...
Am ready to give it to you the way you want it.
Frustrated creature
ugly creature
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Ymodulus: 10:04pm On May 27, 2015
spenpe:
God only is the King of all Kings

No! Ameachi is
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by spenpe: 10:05pm On May 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
ugly creature
pls you guys should stop this bashing, time will tell who is right between both of you?
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by gabyosz: 10:05pm On May 27, 2015
Happy birthday to the man God used to removed sitting president that wreck this country. God bless you long life and prosperity you will see all your enemies come down.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by spenpe: 10:06pm On May 27, 2015
Ymodulus:

No! Ameachi is
That's from your own point of perception sha
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by datribune: 10:10pm On May 27, 2015
History will & has vindicated Amaechi, d just. Kudos to d lion of Ubima, a dogged fighter 4 d common cause.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by kennydee05(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
ugly creature
I have your time, do u still want to continue?
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 27, 2015
Happy birthday wishes to the GOLDEN GOVERNOR.

They said you betrayed your brother

(that same brother seeded Rivers oil to Akwaibom, Abia & Bayelsa. He allowed his home state access the escrow account meant for the disputed SOKU proceeds. What was that called?)

They said u fought against your brother during the last presidential election by aligning with the North & SW

(That same brother was hell bent on removing you as the NGF Chairman. Even when you clearly won 19-16. Was it not the same S/Westerners & Northerners that stood by you?
That same brother was pivotal in the House of Assembly saga. If not for your doggedness, who knows what would have happened. What was that called?)

They said you like harassing that brother with your tongue

(That same brother grounded your official jet, used soldiers & police to harass you in & out of your state. Forcefully used the stadium you built even when he couldn't do anything in your state. They suspended you from your previous party after trying to frustrate you.
That same brothers wife was hell bent on seeing you suffer. She placed Mbu & Evans Bipi on you. She masterminded so many mayhem in the state, she even forcefully collected a microphone from you thereby degrading you publicly... And so on & so forth. What was that called?)

They call you "houseboy & driver general"

(They never knew you like to man the vehicle meant to convey you. They wish they could drive your cars but no way for them. And that's how you drove their hero out of Aso Rock to Otuoke with your magic broom. Anyway, bad belle is allowed)

My Governor, strongest man ever liveth, abeg kiss your fine wife jhoor. Better man wey marry better wife. After all their hero wishes to kiss mama piss like this but who born am? Make mama piss dash am slap?

You are not a saint neither are u a pope, but 4 dia side, abeg u get HOPE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by networkrecharg: 10:21pm On May 27, 2015
[size=30pt]CONGRATS AMAECHI....

YOU ARE MY LEADER
100,000 PDP PIGS BY UR LEFT AND 20BILLION TANOIDS BY UR LEFT...
THEY CANT PULL U DOWN.[/size]
pyyxxaro:
Nor be only DOGGED WARRIOR

Na DOGGED PUPPET / DOGGED TEDDY BEAR

Who e help tongue
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by LordTrezy(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2015
spenpe:
That's from your own point of perception sha
Nigga is an Atheist...ignore that part of his write up
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Gogetta(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2015
Gejpresident:

no peace for u amaechi
which broda? Na the same mama born them? Abeg shift!
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by EdCure: 10:35pm On May 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
no peace for u amaechi
Stop being silly!
Who did Amaechi betray? Did the votes in Rivers state count in his favour?
Did Jonathan, shepopotamus, wike, Mbu ever allow him to rule rivers state after winning reelection since 2011?
Is it too difficult for you to find the true meaning of betrayal before you display your idiocy on nairaland?

It is very obvious that your greatest joy and life goal is for you to continue living in that bubble of ignorance in which you have been imprisoned.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
grin
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by cocokiller1(f): 10:47pm On May 27, 2015
UnknownT:
Rainbow Town commissioned with all those scaffolds hanging? Nostalgic!!!! Did my IT there years ago
I dy tell uu bro
what's goin to happen to d uncompleted building hanging in rainbow?
who is goin to complete it?
y commission it wen he hasn't completed it.
no wonder patience ddnt let him scatter watersides,
him jst make the people leaving in rainbow b4 to b homeless 4 nothing
posterity will judge him

the scaffolds still dy hang
amaechi ruined rainbow town
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:53pm On May 27, 2015
tosan200:
Nice pictures. Long live the master of silent revolution.

Common sense revolution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / Saraki’s Address At Resumption Of Plenary Today (full Text) / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.