Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Should She Go For The Money Or Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Go For The Money Or Love? (1361 Views)

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / Should You Marry Whom You Love Or Love Whom You Marry / MONEY Or LOVE!!! Which Should Be Considered First B4 Gettin Into A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by veekelz(f): 9:14pm On May 27, 2015
There is this friend of mine dat is in a dilema, she has been dating a guy she loves for 6yrs nw, his a graduate but hasn't gotten a job yet. Her parents got disturbed cos she had gotten to the age of marriage, therefore they found a rich man who was a young widower with 2 kids to marry her.

She is now confused, is she to keep waiting for her boyfriend to get a job or should she follow her parents advice and marry the rich widower?
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by ibroauthen(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2015
OP are you sure u ar nt d 1?
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by demmy0325(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by vjsmiles: 9:17pm On May 27, 2015
She shouldnt get married to the rich guy with feelings attached coz nothing on earth will make that marriage work..
As for the poor guy embarassed there is always an ogboni members confraternity to join ...
I drop my phonephone angry
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by rawpadgin(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2015
from ur dp u are the girl in question whilst the dude is the yet to be employed graduate
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by adorablevic: 9:19pm On May 27, 2015
Prayer is d key
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by Tunnamania(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2015
Tell her parents to help the guy get better job or set up a business for him so he could marry her.
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by dulux07(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2015
Go for d love abeg. U cant cope wit d rich man without loving him n especially his children, u will end up getting frustrated. SURU LERE
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by veekelz(f): 9:27pm On May 27, 2015
rawpadgin:
from ur dp u are the girl in question whilst the dude is the yet to be employed graduate
Neva be too quick to judge
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by Tashaamania(f): 9:28pm On May 27, 2015
Both are like bread and tea tongue ...and so i say,

Both dishes, please grin

1 Like

Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by Flashh: 9:30pm On May 27, 2015
(op) I knew you are the lady, but decided to say its someone else.

I can't sit down here and give you advice when you already have it in mind "Money" is obviously what you are surely going for.

1 Like

Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 27, 2015
Don't let your parents decide your marital life for you.

This does not mean though, that your bf of 6 years is gonna marry you once he starts making money.

1 Like

Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by sweetestever(f): 9:45pm On May 27, 2015
i cant stay in a relationship for 6 yrs wtout mariage o. ppls u need to change.

1 Like

Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by 2dice(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
She shouldnt get married to the rich guy with feelings attached coz nothing on earth will make that marriage work..
As for the poor guy embarassed there is always an ogboni members confraternity to join ...
I drop my phonephone angry
ogboni ... Haba ... What of Dem n!ggas illuminati....
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by vjsmiles: 9:55pm On May 27, 2015
2dice:
ogboni ... Haba ... What of Dem n!ggas illuminati....
everyman has his choice
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by 2dice(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2015
Awkward moment the suppose boyfriend ... Viewing this thread ... Saying in his mind " I truss my bae ... She can't do this " ...
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by 2dice(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
everyman has his choice
sure .... Do you think ... The Op is the girl in question?
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by vjsmiles: 10:03pm On May 27, 2015
2dice:
sure .... Do you think ... The Op is the girl in question?
judging from experience she "could" just be the one..
Most of them hide their true position in the event by "saying" my friend my brother sister mother father and so on needs advice"...
Their own cup of mistletoe..
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2015
Tashaamania:
Both are like bread and tea tongue ...and so i say,

Both dishes, please grin
hmm! wink
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by 2dice(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
judging from experience she "could" just be the one..
Most of them hide their true position in the event by "saying" my friend my brother sister mother father and so on needs advice"...
Their own cup of mistletoe..
lol ... True ... Bro... See the power of money ...6years relationship ...about to be blown off... Just like that

1 Like

Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by Tashaamania(f): 10:39pm On May 27, 2015
AdeniyiA:

hmm! wink
undecided
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2015
Some women just sucks big time, A lady of marriageable age who don't have a mind of her own is like a baby who still need d parents to change her diaper.

She knows she might never find happiness being with a widower with 2 kids and playing the role of step mother, so what is she confused abt? She rather move on and keep searching for a new man altogether than marry a widower.
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by elantraceey(f): 10:58pm On May 27, 2015
Tell her to choose between marital happiness and money m
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 27, 2015
You all keep saying she shouldn't marry for money, what if the rich widower is actually in love with her?

Shouldn't that be enough reason to get hitched to the man?

@Op, this isn't the time to fantasize and relive memories of last 6yrs, this is the time to be pragmatic.

Explain the situation of things to your boyfriend, if he isn't ready to walk you down the aisle, then move on with the rich man while your stocks still dey attractive.

Time waits for no one.
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by saasala(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2015
I am yet to read the content of your post, but let me quickly give you my opinion based solely on the topic. GO FOR THE MONEY

MODIFIED....OP, okay, I know its you and not your friend. STICK WITH MONEY. King Solomon of ancient isreal said "Money answers all things" Yes all things including love. Who says the widowed guy wont love you more than your six year old boyfriend.

Meanwhile, the guy above me is the wisest man on Nairalan, follow him.
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by mrdrizzy(m): 1:46am On May 28, 2015
Define rich

a man with golf 3 in a 2 bedroom rent house
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by Nobody: 2:02am On May 28, 2015
Blackett:
Don't let your parents decide your marital life for you.

This does not mean though, that your bf of 6 years is gonna marry you once he starts making money.

That one dey again. The guy fit get money begin misbehave.
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by ayokellany: 2:52am On May 28, 2015
Ask

Cc ; Adorablevic
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by Nobody: 3:50am On May 28, 2015
AirborneLacer:
You all keep saying she shouldn't marry for money, what if the rich widower is actually in love with her?

Shouldn't that be enough reason to get hitched to the man?

@Op, this isn't the time to fantasize and relive memories of last 6yrs, this is the time to be pragmatic.

Explain the situation of things to your boyfriend, if he isn't ready to walk you down the aisle, then move on with the rich man while your stocks still dey attractive.

Time waits for no one.
best advice thus far, he aired my thoughts, Op if u are reasonable, u ll do this without a 2nd thought, else you'll have the rest of your life to regret this , never say uncle Ray didn't warn you.
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by wheesin(m): 4:08am On May 28, 2015
from today onwards my national anthem remains ..MONEY OVER B!TCHE$ angry

1 Like

Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by Qsscruz(m): 4:28am On May 28, 2015
Lesson for the day: Never give up on your dreams to satisfy a girl, she will always prove you wrong. Build yourself, make more money and see them get attracted to you like a metal to magnet.
Re: Should She Go For The Money Or Love? by Cutest001(f): 7:30am On May 28, 2015
@ Marriageable age she cant make decisions on her own, even with family she doesn't seem to be able to make one...
Now you think nairaland can help you?

I don't think she is matured..... If she cant pray then she can use logic...
There is no guarantee for tomorrow so do what you have to right now..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read: Mechanic’s Workshop…. Part 2 / UNIABUJA Student Caught Masturbating While Peeping Into Female Hostel / See The Photo BBA Huddah Monroe Posted On Instagram (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.