Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her (46835 Views)

Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by mroop(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2016
A man has made a demanded that his ex- fiancee and her family return all that he ever gave her after the young lady refused to marry him – according to the lady’s sister who shared the story on social media:

She wrote :

“ See me see wahala. This is the expenses list of what my sisters supposed hubby gave my parents, to pay back all he has done for her. Meanwhile, my sister knew this guy less than 2months ago, through my parents.

He claims he wants to marry my sister. But my sister insisted on studying him first before jumping
into the marriage. The guy and his parents, especially the mum, were hurrying everything up, that they needed a wife ASAP.

To my parents it was a dream come true while my sister was not happy about the whole issue. Finally my sister said, nothing good can come out of it because she does not have feelings for the guy and she sees no reason why dey are in a rush.
If you look closely at that list, you will see #220,000, that was meant for the traditional marriage, claiming they needed it in a small way. Since my sister said NO, they requested for a pay back of all he has done during their time of dating, including the money he gave my brother."

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/man-asks-ex-fiancee-s-family-to-pay.html?m=0

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by mroop(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2016
lol..... nawa ooo

6 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by buchilino(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2016
mroop:
A man has made a demanded that his ex-
fiancee and her family return all that he ever
gave her after the young lady refused to
marry him – according to the lady’s sister
who shared the story on social media:

She wrote :

“ See me see wahala. This is the
expenses list of what my sisters
supposed hubby gave my
parents, to pay back all he has
done for her. Meanwhile, my
sister knew this guy less than
2months ago, through my
parents.

He claims he wants to marry my
sister. But my sister insisted on
studying him first before jumping
into the marriage. The guy and
his parents, especially the mum,
were hurrying everything up, that
they needed a wife ASAP.
To my parents it was a dream
come true while my sister was
not happy about the whole issue.
Finally my sister said, nothing
good can come out of it because
she does not have feelings for
the guy and she sees no reason
why dey are in a rush.
If you look closely at that list,
you will see #220,000, that was
meant for the traditional
marriage, claiming they needed it
in a small way. Since my sister
said NO, they requested for a pay
back of all he has done during
their time of dating, including the
money he gave my brother.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/man-asks-ex-fiancee-s-family-to-pay.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyB3

QUESTION, WAT D MAN CLAIMING R DEY TRUE?. ASK UR SISTER N PARENTS. IF IT'S TRUE THEN DO NEEDFUL N PAY HIM WAT HE SAYS. THEN IF IT'S NOT TRUE, DER R OTHER WAYS 2 RESOLVE DIS ISSUE WITHOUT VIOLENCE.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by beycity(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2016
Hahahahaha...... The guy dey kolo oh.

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by brandonobi(m): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2016
the guy is silly, the girl isnt wrong for not wanting to marry someone after 2months who she has no feelings for, but if she had indeed caused him that amount of money then she too is silly.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by missKiffy(f): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Immature man undecided

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by goldbim(f): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2016
grin you can't blame the man in this kind of economy jor..@least that money'll yield him profitable interest if he had invested in his business..besides,#220,000 in 2months?? .yet she claims she does not have any emotions for him.. grin..what if she has feelings nko??..he'll empty his account#badmarket#

199 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by PoeticJazco(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2016
Can I know the man's name so that I can forward it to our NCAN Enugu Chapter for checking because am sure it's one of them.

They won't want their wife to go to school and make more money than them. All they want is marry her and tell her "Nkechi this is our spare parts shops, you will be handling Alaba branch while I will be handling idumota branch".

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by bumi10(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2016
no be small thing oooo

dem must pay that money

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by CR77(f): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
cheesy grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by octopusfreaky(f): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
what a stingy manI just cant tolerate such men..Your relationship is barely three-months old and u planning wedding already, fake story.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by soberdrunk(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin grin If i collect back all the phones i have bought for girls in this lifetime, nah me and slot go dey do competition.............. angry angry

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by HopeAlive14(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
In all sincerity, if your sister and family knows that they have collected money from this man and are reneging on the promise of marriage, they should refund some money to him.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by 2fine2fast(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
If I'm right...Your sister didn't feel good about it from the beginning.... Bla bla bla

She later concluded that nothing good will come out of it.......

But she had no problem eating the guy's hard earned dough even with her doubts...

Why didn't she wait until she was sure before CHOPING the Guys money

If it is true that the guy spent that moneyAbeg REFUND the gentleman's dough ASAP.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin
And i forfeited my spendings on ishilov .... changing mind grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by davibid: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Guys are not smiling at all grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by kasmail(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
when there is recession, what do you expect? God help us in this country.. People are frustrated angry
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by BrutalJab: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
Very good! Oya go and return the loots.

My kind of guy. Sharp!!!

You don't have feelings for him yet you and your family feasted on his hard earned money.

12 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by gbeseun(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
Payback time, it's pay am sharpaly

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Sijo01(f): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
This is the type of man that will use ruler to measure tuber of yam before leaving the house embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Cutehector(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
And she was collecting all the money... can u imagine

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by kidman96(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
mroop:
A man has made a demanded that his ex- fiancee and her family return all that he ever gave her after the young lady refused to marry him – according to the lady’s sister who shared the story on social media:
She wrote :

Fake news. Bloggers and concocted stories are like... Where is that man's picture when u need it?

5 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Kizyte(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
For this Buhari regime? shocked Abeg make she pay sharp-sharp. Men are no longer fools... Recession has taught us to be wise grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by canalily(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
undecidedwho is to blame

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Lighthouseman: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Simply crazy
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by AnusOdourInhaler: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
My nigga! You ain't running a charity home, they should bring back all the Shiit!
The leech bitche must bring it back!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Raxxye(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
See gbeke!

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Adekanmmy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dream come true indeed. They thought they've seen Maga, now bush meat is hunting the hunter.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by zolajpower: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
if its true about the allegation then u guys should pay him back. if he had tasted ur sis pottage then don't refund any more. but going by ur write up that ur sis doesn't have feelings for him ,it better u give back to d devil what belongs to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by buoye1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Very good...

You guys should go and pay him back....

Simple

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Swagt101(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol... I saw Ifeanyi in the calculation and I don't need a rocket scientist to tell whom he is. Ifeanyi right now:

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by buoye1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Adekanmmy:
Dream come true indeed. They thought they've seen Maga, now bush meat is hunting the hunter.
That is what i perceived too bro....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.