Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan (761 Views)

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by etenyong(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2015
It is certain that our dear president Goodluck Jonathan will leave offces as president of Nigeria in few hours time.
Let honour him with words goodwill.
Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by rhotimee(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by amnesty7: 9:47pm On May 27, 2015
May God treat him in retirement the way he handled Nigeria during his reign.
Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by etenyong(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2015
" If i lose this election, ofcourse, i will go back to my village" (Goodluck Jonathan, 02 march 15)

Your excellency, as you mark the end of your tenure in office as the president of Nigeria, I wish you better days ahead.

You are a hero, a mentor, a legend who will never be forgotten in the history of Nigeria.
With heavy heart and eyes full of tears, i bid you goodbye. May the Lord be with you all the days of your life.

Farewell . Sana sung

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by ammyluv2002(f): 9:58pm On May 27, 2015
May God bless and keep him! You're indeed a great and unique leader & May peace never depart from your home. I wish you all the best in life Sir

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by Terry68: 10:10pm On May 27, 2015
We are waiting for you here in otuoke.
U'll come back and explain; why

*You bluntly refused to resurrect the refineries*

*oil bloc can't be shared equally even to those where it resides*

Those are mine for now.
Maybe the area boys still have few things to ask too...
Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by ellechrystal(f): 10:14pm On May 27, 2015
etenyong:
" If i lose this election, ofcourse, i will go back to my village" (Goodluck Jonathan, 02 march 15)

Your excellency, as you mark the end of your tenure in office as the president of Nigeria, I wish you better days ahead.

You are a hero, a mentor, a legend who will never be forgotten in the history of Nigeria.
With heavy heart and eyes full of tears, i bid you goodbye. May the Lord be with you all the days of your life.

Farewell . Sana sung
I smell efik or ibibio in ur blood
Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by ellechrystal(f): 10:15pm On May 27, 2015
GEJ I just wanna say I LOVE YOU....
N u will always b in my heart. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by freecitizn: 10:28pm On May 27, 2015
When they bring light, with all the publicised megawatts, and I can charge my phone, I will drop a tribute.

When stealing is congruent to corruption, I will drop a tribute.

When the people who have lost their lives in prevent able insurgent attacks rise again, I will drop a tribute.

The day I get a ride on the promised SURE-P Buses, I will drop a tribute

When he returns the borrowed funds that he has willed to my generation to pay back, I will drop a tribute

When the Chibok girls return home, I will drop a tribute

When all the missing billions are accounted for, I will drop a tribute...

But only if all these happen before Friday, May 29.
Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 10:50pm On May 27, 2015
Those that love corruption say-u are their hero, we that sent u parking, have prepare kuje prison room 101 for ur lovely pleasure with pej and madueke,enjoy ur 21yrs in that room, God bless d good pple of nigeria for this wonderful gift to this useless hero.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by Gogetta(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
Bye!! You certainly won't be missed!
Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by SweetJoystick(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2015
Farewell to the man who refused to make Niger Deltans proud, who blew a golden opportunity angry
Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by juman(m): 11:15pm On May 27, 2015
As ex president he should not behave like obasanjo, he should behave like gowon, shagari, shonekan.
Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by Osode: 11:18pm On May 27, 2015
GEJ...
You were an astounding leader ..in those areas where you got it right.
You and ur boss, Yar,adua met a nation of 170m people with only 4700kms of motorable roads handed to u from these 'latest one of the progressives' called OBJ. An in 5 stunning years, u are leaving us with 25,500kms
You also met a nation that imported about 1.5Tn of her food needs and in these 5yrs u have reduced NGRs food imports to some 600bn. A reduction of some $5Bn. (so much so that right in the middle of the christmass season, with the dollar value of the naira falling, the price of christmass rice actualy fell from N9000 to N8000)
You met a nation that imported every thing from toothpicks to lightbulbs, and in this same short period you've acheived so much in the manufacturing sector that it now smashes all available records in it contribution to NGRs non-oil exports since independence, 2 the extent that nigeria's auto plants now produce 20% of all new units on the road. (and INNOSON the baby u helped nurture has now hit 70% local mnf content).
You chose to give us, your people, the power of the ballot, that the likes of OBJ took from us, and also Our voice in a free press/the FOI bill (that all APC govs refused vehemently) that the likes of Buhari had taken away yrs before. Ironicaly.. no presidency could have survived sheer quantum of lies and propaganda that these same freedoms you so resolutely gave us was used to perpertrate. Yet you stood your ground..resolute till the bitter end.
One of Your waterloo's was clearly the northern creation called boko haram. But even in this greiviouse episode your goodness still could be descerned. As, even though many thought you would delay the final crushing of the terrorists in your opponents strongholds of Borno and Yobe till after 28th march. You still insisted and hurried your generals to do the needfull so that you could fulfill ur promise to them that they would vote even if when u knew they would, and massively against u. ..Thus giving Buhari the last 1m of his final votes.
The list is endless beloved GEJ..
Even tho the 15m who voted against u (...largely composed a hoard of blood thirsty and underaged urchins on one side, and spineless cowards, steeped only in lies and false propaganda on the other), are more noisy than us. The 13m of us who saw where you wanted 2 take nigeria 2, and voted for u ...UNNREPENTANLY, are equaly VEHEMENT that u are the greatest President that nigeria has ever had since its independence:
May the Almighty keep you the rest of ur days. And may those remaining of ur days be joyous ..and Peacefull.
Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by Tvegas(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2015
He came , he saw and destroyed everything.
Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by UnknownSource: 6:26am On May 28, 2015
GEJ, you fought a good fight, you ran a good race and you have finished your course. Farewell, we love you. But never again shall we have a president like you who say stealing is not corruption, never again Nigeria shall be under poverty. However, Nigerians have forgiven you. Go in peace.
Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by etenyong(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2015
I smell efik or ibibio in ur blood[/quote]

I see Annang and Oron mark on ur face
Re: Drop Your Tribute To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:06am On May 28, 2015
Mr. President,
Farewell from Aso Rock, prepare for the next higher calling.

May your eyes be opened to see that Nigeria is not worth it after all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What We Can Do As A People To Save Our Nation / President Muhammadu Buhari First Assignment / Bauchi Gov Freezes Govt Accounts, Slashes Own Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.