Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) (3476 Views)

See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit / The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by erunz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dear Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,

Though I was one of those who made the system “hot” for you when you were in office through endless articles and criticism on national dailies and online blogs, however, I regret to say that just within 13 months that you relinquished the insignia of power, the prices of essential commodities have gone out of the reach of common people.

Things are so bad that Nigerians now steal pot of soup on fire. Nigeria is now drifting towards the ABACHA era. Nigerians have watched and still watching in aghast as things suddenly gone awry. No essential basic amenity is working in Nigeria as I write.

Your successors have refused to tar a kilometer of road since you left and those roads that you constructed, rehabilitated and reconstructed have been abandoned. The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) has been technically scrapped.

Of course, things were not rosy under you but today, the situation is worst and pathetic.

Dear Goodluck Jonathan, I want to concur with your critics that you presided over a festival of corruption but common people never had it bad this way when you were in Abuja. We thought the economy was bad then, but today, it is hemorrhaging. The only thing working presently in Nigeria is the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s massive probe of your party’s CAMPAIGN FUNDS.

Nonetheless, the purpose of writing you this epistle is just to inform you that the Kaduna-Abuja Rail that you constructed and the train you bought for the use of Nigerians which WE called Locomotive product was commissioned by President Buhari a week ago.

Dear Dr. Jonathan, history will be kind to you for being the only President Nigeria ever had that has no skyscraper anywhere on the world. While your predecessor, Olusegun Obasanjo and his deputy, Atiku Abubakar built private universities for themselves and their families, you built 12 and 6 public universities and polytechnics respectively for the use of Nigerians

Thousands of Nigerians got gainful employments through the aforementioned institutions.

The national minimum wage that you gave to Nigerians is now being taking away by those who took power from you. Prices of petrol, cooking gas and kerosene are no more within the reach of common people.

Yam, pepper, onions, rice, beans, garri and even corn are gradually becoming the food of the ELITES in Nigeria.

The federal teaching hospitals that you built and upgraded are now at the mercy of “no drugs”. Medical personnels are now working without motivation. It’s stories of strike actions everyday in the health sector.

The situation of power supply in Nigeria has gone from bad to poor. Massive jobs lost now pervade the organised private sector. Entrepreneurs are now wailing as businesses shutdown everyday.

The automobile motor plants that you facilitated to Nigeria are now returning back to when you brought them from.

Sadly and most Unfortunately, the media industry that connived with your opponents to send you out of office and still in conviviality with the government of the day, aka the ELITES, to the detriment of the common people.

Dr. Jonathan, please note that you are not a saint but time and events have proven that majority of your critics are empty barrels. They are noisemakers. Time has showed that they are worse than you.

The rights to speech and expression that we enjoyed under you has now moved from rights to privileges. Your wife, Dame Patience Jonathan, was derided as “local”, but she never called a sitting governor a MAD DOG.

Let me just stop here, Sir.

I’m Adeyemi Adeleye writing from Aafin Compound, Ilogbo-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

The opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/open-letter-goodluck-jonathan/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Landloard01(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
ok, waiting for a reply
Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by olaitoro(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Buhari messed up in some of his economic policies, but I believe it is not late for him to right his wrongs.

here in southwest, the number of unemployed youth has increased exponentially, though some folks will doubt me.

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by amc: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
I am a Stauch English supporter. You need some English tutoring. smiley
Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Trailblazer1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by chriskosherbal(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmmm what a letter.
Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by seunwen2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Buhari is on the way to set the country stra

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by seunwen2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Buhari is on the way to set the country straight

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Such letters are not unexpected considering the condition of most zombies in the country right now. Even Zombie-Generals among them have suddenly gone dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by nnachukz(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nobody should wail unnecessarily. If you must wail, then register with the wailers association of Nigeria. Of which I am the chair leader.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Pavarottii(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
I just hope people will read this with a rational mind.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by johnydon22(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
erunz:
Dear Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,

Though I was one of those who made the system “hot” for you when you were in office through endless articles and criticism on national dailies and online blogs, however, I regret to say that just within 13 months that you relinquished the insignia of power, the prices of essential commodities have gone out of the reach of common people.

Things are so bad that Nigerians now steal pot of soup on fire. Nigeria is now drifting towards the ABACHA era. Nigerians have watched and still watching in aghast as things suddenly gone awry. No essential basic amenity is working in Nigeria as I write.

Your successors have refused to tar a kilometer of road since you left and those roads that you constructed, rehabilitated and reconstructed have been abandoned. The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) has been technically scrapped.

Of course, things were not rosy under you but today, the situation is worst and pathetic.

Dear Goodluck Jonathan, I want to concur with your critics that you presided over a festival of corruption but common people never had it bad this way when you were in Abuja. We thought the economy was bad then, but today, it is hemorrhaging. The only thing working presently in Nigeria is the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s massive probe of your party’s CAMPAIGN FUNDS.

Nonetheless, the purpose of writing you this epistle is just to inform you that the Kaduna-Abuja Rail that you constructed and the train you bought for the use of Nigerians which WE called Locomotive product was commissioned by President Buhari a week ago.

Dear Dr. Jonathan, history will be kind to you for being the only President Nigeria ever had that has no skyscraper anywhere on the world. While your predecessor, Olusegun Obasanjo and his deputy, Atiku Abubakar built private universities for themselves and their families, you built 12 and 6 public universities and polytechnics respectively for the use of Nigerians

Thousands of Nigerians got gainful employments through the aforementioned institutions.

The national minimum wage that you gave to Nigerians is now being taking away by those who took power from you. Prices of petrol, cooking gas and kerosene are no more within the reach of common people.

Yam, pepper, onions, rice, beans, garri and even corn are gradually becoming the food of the ELITES in Nigeria.

The federal teaching hospitals that you built and upgraded are now at the mercy of “no drugs”. Medical personnels are now working without motivation. It’s stories of strike actions everyday in the health sector.

The situation of power supply in Nigeria has gone from bad to poor. Massive jobs lost now pervade the organised private sector. Entrepreneurs are now wailing as businesses shutdown everyday.

The automobile motor plants that you facilitated to Nigeria are now returning back to when you brought them from.

Sadly and most Unfortunately, the media industry that connived with your opponents to send you out of office and still in conviviality with the government of the day, aka the ELITES, to the detriment of the common people.

Dr. Jonathan, please note that you are not a saint but time and events have proven that majority of your critics are empty barrels. They are noisemakers. Time has showed that they are worse than you.

The rights to speech and expression that we enjoyed under you has now moved from rights to privileges. Your wife, Dame Patience Jonathan, was derided as “local”, but she never called a sitting governor a MAD DOG.

Let me just stop here, Sir.

I’m Adeyemi Adeleye writing from Aafin Compound, Ilogbo-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

The opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/open-letter-goodluck-jonathan/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Reminds me of an article i wrote last year

"Nigerians will wish they never let Goodluck Jonathan go"

https://www.nairaland.com/2751546/nigeria-wish-never-let-goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by limeta(f): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Now you see
what you done.
Hunger every where

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Candyrain(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
They were warned but they never listened.

After the reggae play the blues...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by richidinho(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmmm

But the ones here on nairaland dey form odeyshi

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by drss2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
unfortunately d machine wey we dey use print our wailing wailers form don break down. our form has finished patapata.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Dcomrade(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
unfortunately d machine wey we dey use print our wailing wailers form don break down. our form has finished patapata.
Can't we just get a duplicate for him? grin

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Dcomrade(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
He should keep his letter to himself.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by drss2(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dcomrade:

Can't we just get a duplicate for him? grin
dem fit use photocopy but e no go make dem comfirm wailers. grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Mylove55(f): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
olaitoro:
Buhari messed up in some of his economic policies, but I believe it is late for him to right his wrongs.
here in southwest, the number of unemployed youth has increased exponentially, though some folks will doubt me.
God bless Nigeria
i am so sorry to disappoint u, d best advice for u and d youth out there --- if u are hungary go to farm, d era of free money and laziness is over
Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Mylove55(f): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Hmmmm what a letter.
endtime letter from endtime stauch supporter

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Mylove55(f): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
johnydon22:

Reminds me of an article i wrote last year

"Nigerians will wish they never let Goodluck Jonathan go"

https://www.nairaland.com/2751546/nigeria-wish-never-let-goodluck
so that corruption wil continue
Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
it's funny I will have to vote buhari again instead of the dullard who had to will.
Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by ogawisdom(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
D rate at which zombies r converting to wailers is alarming. Even mbaka advising olodo buhari dt ppl r suffering. By 2019 no single zombie will remain, good news n dt will help us unsit this scam govt angry

Death rate has increased astronomically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by MadamExcellency: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
it's funny I will have to vote buhari again instead of the dullard who had to will.

So that by the time he finishes his second term in office as president, Nigerian population would've been halved?

Dead people don't praise their killers. It is only the living that can sustain hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mylove55:
so that corruption wil continue

Lolssss.... Jesuslovesyou....you again... are u telling me dea is no corruption now??
lemme see.how u will lie??!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Mimisboygreat: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
OP thank God say ur eye dn open. Gej 2019

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Mylove55(f): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
crixtex:

. are u telling me dea is no corruption now??
lemme see.how u will lie??!
if there is corruption now, u and ur fellow ipod wil not be provoke and be insulting pmb every secs, becos u ipod dont get free corruption money again, even d ministers that suppose to spread d free corruption money cannot even pay for their house. God bless pmb
Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mylove55:
if there is corruption now, u and ur fellow ipod wil not be provoke and be insulting pmb every secs, becos u ipod dont get free corruption money again, even d ministers that suppose to spread d free corruption money cannot even pay for their house. God bless pmb
Take a sledge hammer and hard reset your brain from both sides...cause you re disgrace to Rational thinking

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Averted:
Take a sledge hammer and hard reset your brain from both sides...cause you re disgrace to Rational thinking

Well said!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by GenbIoodykiller: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
many of them like ngeneukwenu modath omenka are drown in shame hence they always run away from the thread that propagates buhari's failure.
you'll always see them in those party threads consoling themselves with fake smile cheesy that everything is alright while they're gnashing their teeth in shame.

It's a pity sometimes i pity them because it's not easy to defend a confirmed dullard grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mylove55:

Lolsss... PMB is a crooked slimy thief...God cannot bless an Ole...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures / Atiku Kano Rally: Buhari Forced To Make PASSIONATE Appeal Broadcast / APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.