Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows For Daughter’s Hand In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows For Daughter’s Hand In Marriage (555 Views)

"Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows,70 Sheep,30 Goats To Marry His Daughter Malia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows For Daughter’s Hand In Marriage by Jogba(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2015
Kenyan Lawyer Wants To Give Obama 50 Cows For Daughter’s Hand In Marriage

A Kenyan lawyer has expressed interest in marrying President Barack Obama’s eldest daughter, Malia.

Felix Kiprono has offered to pay a bride price of 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats to Obama for the hand of the first daughter.

Kiprono also said, while speaking to The Nairobian, that what he feels for Malia is true love and not infatuation.

“I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price,” he said.

“People might say I am after the family’s money, which is not the case. My love is real. I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will pass the letter to him. I will hand it over to the US Ambassador with whom we have interacted several times,” he added.

Kiprono said that he’d be glad to discuss the issue with Obama in July when he visits Kenya.

President Obama’s father was from Kenya while his mother was an American.

http://www..com/kenyan-lawyer-wants-to-give-obama-50-cows-for-daughters-hand-in-marriage/
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows For Daughter’s Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 27, 2015
ori e ti daru.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows For Daughter’s Hand In Marriage by Jogba(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2015
Nothing Person no go hear for dis world...SMH

D guy above me is a ghost

Dedicating it to all d shoeldren in naija....una congrats ooo
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows For Daughter’s Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 27, 2015
Simply lol
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows For Daughter’s Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 27, 2015
Quick question: how old is the said lawyer n how old is Malia
that man rili need quick brain scan
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows For Daughter’s Hand In Marriage by dkronicle(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2015
D girl doesnt know him... I pity mumu
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows For Daughter’s Hand In Marriage by Jogba(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2015
Culture may permit

Na joke oooo

(1) (Reply)

Should Couples Run Same Social Media Accounts Or Have Passwords To Each Other’s / Mention God's Name During Sex And Get Jailed, Chai, Lobatan / Man Grew Breasts Eating Fried Chicken Meals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.