Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice (1454 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Staru1(m): 12:30am On May 28, 2015
I met a lady in some years ago named adaeze in imo state, as it's easy to say that done,so we exchanged contacts.. To cut it short, the day she called me, i have left for lagos already where i based.... So she keeping calling even when she returned to jos where she schooled,we fall in love,alots of promised made to each other but...we couldn't see for 4-5yrs,she called me one night and started narrating how a guy kissed and romanced her,and she said the guy is very good... After some days,they teasted the fruit(had sex) and she was deflowered,giving me reasons why it wouldn't work out for both us,1.army like woman,2.army dies on time, 3.army marry many wive,4.army are not steady, army this &army that,etc....
I fall out of love,she opened up to me that she is in love with the guy called ''chinedu'',and they are getting married soon because he showers her with a lot of gifts iteams.
Meanwhile,i can't afford those things then,
So i bug-off her, God see me through, i gained admission and passed out from nigeria defence academy,kaduna with 2nd ltd. I was given pass ,so i decided to visit my village, i met her again ,in respect to her speeches,maybe she have children now but none.
She demaned for my line again,which i gave her ...
Four days later,i returned to sobi barrack,kwara state where i was posted.. She started calling and requesting for 2nd chance which i said ''it's impossible'' because i had a lady,we stood by me in time of difficuities and trials.
Moreso,she have been begging me through phone,sms &whatsapp,even through her friends that are close to me...
Just yesterday,i dont know how she heard that i enter 34 artilery,obireze barrack,owerri--
she left where she works and enter night bus,
she is on her way to visit me! Pls what may i do?
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by 1N9a: 12:31am On May 28, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Cutehector(m): 12:33am On May 28, 2015
I just hope the girl is not my sister... I will just use koboko and design her body

1 Like

Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by elantraceey(f): 12:40am On May 28, 2015
Cutehector:
I just hope the girl is not my sister... I will just use koboko and design her body

grin grin
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by mrdrizzy(m): 1:17am On May 28, 2015
1st of all ur english is good enough for the girl to leave ya already!!

2ndly ya story isn't complete,when u went back to ya village did u see her?

3rd! A girl who tells u about the third party doesnt really care about u,if it was a joke its one hell of a expensive one

BL:drop the girl,she will ditch you anoda.i may hurt asper judging by ur right up it kinda seem like shes ur 1st,

ur not the 1st to fall out of love and wont be the last

next time dont cut any story short,we dont know if u guys were on friendzone b4 u left for lagos!!
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Staru1(m): 6:24am On May 28, 2015
mrdrizzy:
1st of all ur english is good enough for the girl to leave ya already!!

2ndly ya story isn't complete,when u went back to ya village did u see her?

3rd! A girl who tells u about the third party doesnt really care about u,if it was a joke its one hell of a expensive one

BL:drop the girl,she will ditch you anoda.i may hurt asper judging by ur right up it kinda seem like shes ur 1st,

ur not the 1st to fall out of love and wont be the last

next time dont cut any story short,we dont know if u guys were on friendzone b4 u left for lagos!!

like i said, i saw her on the way,thats where she collected my current line.
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Brugo(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2015
Desperate girl. Run bro, RUN.

1 Like

Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Cutest001(f): 7:59am On May 28, 2015
Get a cheap hotel and pay for a night.
Be nice to her, welcome her. Take her to the hotel where she will put her things out,
Take her to a restaurant and ask her the purpose of her visit...
Let her go back to the hotel to sleep while you find your way home..
Tell her you paid for one night and she should leave the next day...
If she wants more... Ignore her like a housefly
That is being gentlemanly....

DONT LET HER KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Staru1(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2015
Cutest001:
Be nice to her, welcome her. Take her to the hotel where she will put her things out,

thanks brother..
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Cutest001(f): 1:08pm On May 28, 2015
Staru1:

thanks brother..
welcome sister
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Staru1(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2015
Cutest001:
welcome sister
lolz.. Thanks sister.
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by phayvoursky(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2015
How do I get into the Nigerian Army. Im a fresh graduate of futo.
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 28, 2015
Cutest001:

Good one.

Does not have to be cheap though affordable hotel will do. If you can afford it give her return fare do not try any quickie with her no matter how sultry she looks resist her Staru1 resist her.

1 Like

Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by boynigeria(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2015
fool me once shame one u fool me twice cant put the blame on u
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Staru1(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2015
andromida:

Good one.

Does not have to be cheap though affordable hotel will do. If you can afford it give her return fare do not try any quickie with her no matter how sultry she looks resist her Staru1 resist her.

thanks so much, i did as stated above, i gave her transport fare...
I have returned to barracks, i left her at diamond kruz hotel.
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Staru1(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2015
phayvoursky:
How do I get into the Nigerian Army. Im a fresh graduate of futo.

go for UR NYSC , GET ur letter of recommendation.... Then, you can apply for DSSC/SSC JULY-CHOOSE ENUGU,IBADAN OR ABUJA AS UR EXAM CENTER, GO FOR THE EXAM DO WELL AND YOU WILL INVITED FOR SCREENING, YOU WILL EMBACK IN 9MONTHS MILITARY TRAINING AND YOU WILL PASS OUT AS A COMMISSIONED OFFICER, WITH A RANK NOT LESS THAN 2ND LTD, THATS IS ONE STAR.

1 Like

Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 28, 2015
Staru1:

lol guy you wicked o
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by phayvoursky(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2015
Staru1:

go for UR NYSC , GET ur letter of recommendation.... Then, you can apply for DSSC/SSC JULY-CHOOSE ENUGU,IBADAN OR ABUJA AS UR EXAM CENTER, GO FOR THE EXAM DO WELL AND YOU WILL INVITED FOR SCREENING, YOU WILL EMBACK IN 9MONTHS MILITARY TRAINING AND YOU WILL PASS OUT AS A COMMISSIONED OFFICER, WITH A RANK NOT LESS THAN 2ND LTD, THATS IS ONE STAR.

Thanks brother
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Staru1(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2015
phayvoursky:

Thanks brother

welcome dear,you can still call me on phone for direction during the process-- it's a little bit task but be determined.
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Staru1(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2015
intbizoil:
lol guy you wicked o
not wickedness.
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by phayvoursky(m): 12:39am On May 29, 2015
Staru1:

welcome dear,you can still call me on phone for direction during the process-- it's a little bit task but be determined.

ok. drop your contact for me pls
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Nobody: 11:46am On May 29, 2015
Staru1:

Kudos to you.
Re: Come~back To Me My Love Or Love Me By Force --advice by Staru1(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2015
phayvoursky:

ok. drop your contact for me pls

(1) (Reply)

Do We Still Have Such Men? Picture. / A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? / Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.