Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x (1458 Views)

12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by PatrickSaintz(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2015
I inlove with dis girl, we have been together for some years now. I don't know if i'm a s*x freak but I know I fvck good and I fvck all d time now it's becoming an issue for my girl she feels I don't love her that it's her pu**y I want........she said I should prove to her I still love her by fvcking her @night or morning so now i'm confused I don't know which to choose.

Ur help is highly appreciated..tnx
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by pweetychyka(f): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2015
Will be back to post ma comment
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2015
How does havin sex with her night or morning,prove you love her?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by misspicy(f): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2015
LMAO,I only have pity on her pvssy gringringrin
you mean you have been destroying it anyhow?na wa

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by Emmyginger(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2015
i pity d 2 both of una
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by MeloGist(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2015
i dey pity the OP

See Video Of How A student was fvcked in the classroom:- http://www.melogist.com/video-seconday-school-students-sxtape-doing-it-in-the-classroom/
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2015
PatrickSaintz:
I inlove with dis girl, we have been together for some years now. I don't know if i'm a s*x freak but I know I fvck good and I fvck all d time now it's becoming an issue for my girl she feels I don't love her that it's her pu**y I want........she said I should prove to her I still love her by fvcking her @night or morning so now i'm confused I don't know which to choose.

Ur help is highly appreciated..tnx
ask her if sex prove love?
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by sinaj(f): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Endtime couple grin
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by PatrickSaintz(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2015
emmijes3:
How does havin sex with her night or morning,prove you love her?
she still love me just that she want us to slow down on it so she decide we do it once
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by PatrickSaintz(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:
LMAO,I only have pity on her pvssy gringringrin

you mean you have been destroying it anyhow?na wa
. I wasn't destroying anything pls...if it's destroyed y would I still want it...she's just so sweet and tight angry
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by misspicy(f): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2015
PatrickSaintz:
. I wasn't destroying anything pls...if it's destroyed y would I still want it...she's just so sweet and tight angry
and you want to make her bitter and loose gringrin

lemme ask you one question
when are you marrying her?
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by MeloGist(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2015
PatrickSaintz:
she's just so sweet and tight angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by PatrickSaintz(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:

and you want to make her bitter and loose gringrin

lemme ask you one question
when are you marrying her?
Next year by God's grace
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by ozy4christ(f): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2015
some thing dat supposed to be done in marriage, well I don't encourage fornication
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by Mjshexy(f): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2015
Oh Good Lord! And without shame u have the impetus to say this outside? A girl u re not married too, a girl u re likely going to dump this evening or she may be d one dumping u, common man sex is just overrated. U really need help & i must tell u dat girl isn't helping u either. REPENT sad
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by joliyp(f): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2015
too much and too raw
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Accept Jesus into ur lives.
He is coming soon
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2015
PatrickSaintz:
she still love me just that she want us to slow down on it so she decide we do it once
there are other ways you can show you love her.rather than frequent sex.
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by 7footre(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2015
What will you now remain for the man that will eventually marry her?
Please twice a week should suffice
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by gab264(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2015
sinaj:
Endtime couple grin
END TIME INDEED ......

Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by ERONX(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2015
U dont encourage but u engage in it
ozy4christ:
some thing dat supposed to be done in marriage, well I don't encourage fornication
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2015
Yes, we can sight u
HateU2:
Accept Jesus into ur lives.
He is coming soon
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2015
PatrickSaintz:
una dey do am thrice daily bfor?
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by NemzySeries(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Oboi dat means u dey whip pass koboko 4 d babe to dey complain dat means if una marry na welder or carpenter go dey do d patching & stitching 4 una
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by NemzySeries(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2015
emmijes3:
there are other ways you can show you love her.rather than frequent sex.
Madam D've xhausted orda ways na on whipping remain & dem go soon xhaust dat 1 too
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Oma307:
Yes, we can sight u
grin grin grin oK
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Isaac the fornication! angry grin
Re: Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x by ozy4christ(f): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oma307:
U dont encourage but u engage in it
sorry i dont till marrige.GOD BLESS U

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Do Not Support My Serious Relationship With My Gf....what Do I Do? / Isn't This Indecent Dressing? / Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.