Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa (32701 Views)

Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa by innervoice(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2015
loomer:

She wasn't silly, she just felt loved.

You may not know, but so many fat girls get depressed if no man ask dem out not to talk of marry.
So if even person wey wowo like me ask am out she go gree, because all she's searching for is happiness.

She is desperate for love and he is desperate for papers.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa by Tinyemeka(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2015
Why is it that Naija guys based in the UK dress extremely poorly on their wedding day. I say this because this guy looks like a haggard waiter with his unbuttoned shirt and tie askew.

A friend of mine came back home for his own wedding and this is exactly how he was dressed on that day, together with a raincoat he called wedding suit. undecided UK is a bad place. It does so many evil things to you and makes you a poor rich jew guy. sad

1 Like

Re: Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa by Eynosaintval(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2015
Dear Deana, if you were Ben, would you have married your type of girl? Considering your size?
Re: Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa by Truckpusher(m): 5:15am On May 29, 2015
Paddy man no wan hear bicycle story at all grin grin
Re: Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa by justwise(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2015
Eynosaintval:
Dear Deana, if you were Ben, would you have married your type of girl? Considering your size?

This is very primitive and silly thing to say. You need to be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa by justwise(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2015
jaybee3:

I disagreeā€¦. She was very silly and obviously a low life probably on the dough or something along that line

She wouldn't have been able to meet someone the very first time then decide to stay back if she had a job to go back to

Impulse and love should never work in a synchronous way

That just not nice, Very harsh and unnecessary, yes she was silly and gullible but calling her low life is just over the top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? / Twins Born In Spain Joined Hands After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.