Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others (15497 Views)

Ogun Pdp Expels Otunba Gbenga Daniel ,Adebutu Others / PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by brownlord: 12:30pm On May 28, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is fast becoming a nobody even in his bayelsa state.
If he tries any rubbish, ordinary dickson will deal with him. hehehehehe

Jonathan can't be "nobody" not when your father is alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by Demdem(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2015
Jorussia:
Dickson is an ingrate and a betrayal, surely,he won't get with theses needless actions of his.

grin grin grin grin anyone against Jonah-daft seems to be betrayer no matter how useless jonah-daft himself is. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by Demdem(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2015
brownlord:

Jonathan can't be "nobody" not when your father is alive

Fool, jonah-daft is nothing but a useless being especially to sane minds.
Unfortunately, ur papa doesnt fall into such category grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by brownlord: 12:40pm On May 28, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, jonah-daft is nothing but a useless being especially to sane minds.
Unfortunately, ur papa doesnt fall into such category grin grin

But your papa that is a useful being is not known outside his compound, not even in his village

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by fanex: 12:40pm On May 28, 2015
PDP is no more. RIP to pdp. they are too greedy to bounce back.
Mynd44:
And Dickson takes over...

If anyone thinks GEJ will have enough political relevance by Saturday to command any semblance of respect within the PDP, that person is high on cheap biscuits
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by TopHand: 12:56pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ can only Blame his wife, all those people who should be grateful to him his wife has fought and chased off, GEJ was just too blind to see destruction his wife causing for him, his thinking must have been that since his wife had alway been by his side in his humble rise to power that she deserved right to do whatever she liked, what he did not realise was that the political class liked him for his perceived humility, affability and cordial character, nobody knew his wife character, if she had revealed her character from the start GEJ political career would have never taken off, as the saying goes "never mix pleasure with business" everybody knows a wife secretly influences her husband but that is kept within the confines of home, GEJ allowed his wife to publicly get involved in his political business it was almost as if mama piss was a full time politican now all those heavyweights that should have been standing behind GEJ have abandoned him, everybody knows the day governor-elect wike starts thinkin for himself is the day he and mama piss will fight, a warning and caution to the wise never mix business and pleasure

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by Demdem(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2015
brownlord:

But your papa that is a useful being is not known outside his compound, not even in his village

Brownfool, that ur papa is a useless local hopeless local champion doesnt make all papas to be so.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by omenka(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2015
We said it over a million times, the only reason Jonathan is relevant is for the political office he occupies. Jonathan isn't a politician, he isn't a leader, he's not respected, he's only feared.

In 24hrs time, not even in his local government would he be consulted if major decisions are to be taken. He'd be relegated to attending burial and wedding ceremonies as chairman of occasion.

Jonathan is dead politically.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by klax(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2015
I realised some folks here don't read before making comment. I have read through so many comment I realised many do not read at all or can't understand simple English.

So for expelling or suspending any party member which the poster of this thread term Gej associate for anti party behaviour simply mean Gej is dead politically So if your friend is messing up denting your image or get caught in armed robbery so you will carry on be his friends because you don't want people to say shame on you

Pls guys read the thread again forget about the headline it's apc job to call attention. Well tomorrow is not too long we shall see how your so called messiah will do the magic and walk out of Aso Rock 100% clean sheet we shall see. It's a matter of a little time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by Jorussia(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2015
Demdem:

grin grin grin grin anyone against Jonah-daft seems to be betrayer no matter how useless jonah-daft himself is. grin grin grin
I don't think you got me right my brother,Dickson became the governor of bayelsa,because he got 100% support from PGEJ.I am not a fan of GEJ,but, i will always condemn what is wrong.Dickson should be ashamed of himself, he is an ingrate and a betrayal.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 28, 2015
Playing to the gallery,
Dressing up the window,
Dancing to the music,
Not played by the leader.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by theV0ice: 2:05pm On May 28, 2015
Jorussia:
I don't think you got me right my brother,Dickson became the governor of bayelsa,because he got 100% support from PGEJ.I am not a fan of GEJ,but, i will always condemn what is wrong.Dickson should be ashamed of himself, he is an ingrate and a betrayal.

You're wrong bro. There's no morality in politics but that being played in Nigeria is particularly bad. It's the law of the jungle at play my friend, kill or be killed. Sack or be sacked. PEJ has never hidden the fact that she desires someone else other than Dickson in the bayelsa govt house so the poor guy is only fighting to assure his political future.

Those guys will do worse to him if he doesn't do them in first.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by omojeesu(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2015
No permanent friends, but permanent interests in politics ( or is it 'politricks')?
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by laplace12(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2015
Mynd44:
And Dickson takes over...

If anyone thinks GEJ will have enough political relevance by Saturday to command any semblance of respect within the PDP, that person is high on cheap biscuits

Truly GEJ is not interested in commanding any kind of respect you guys may want to think about.

Dude is exhausted, he needs some rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by blacknp(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Some fools will come here and call him a 'Hero'

Oya!

Timitimi1, Barcanista, Chukwudi44, Fire-fire, Mogidi, GejPresident, Dunkem21, Stebel over to you guys.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by philips70(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2015
While addressing members of the State Executive Committee at about 10.30pm, after a closed door meeting to deliberate and compose the report of the Disciplinary Committee of the Party, the Acting Chairman of the PDP, HRH King Serena Dokubo-Spiff, said they were expelled based on the gravity of the offenses under anti-Party activities and disrespectful attitude toward the Party in the State.

What am I seeing here, a king as chairman of PDP? And they were calling for the head of Oba Akiolu that only supported a candidate? This is first of its kind in the whole world. Bayelsa people no go kill me o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by free2ryhme: 7:54pm On May 28, 2015
After May 29 bayelsa state will plunged into the oblivion of political limbo since their master has no political clout nor will to garner any form of support in the nation's political terrain
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=blacknp post=34182778][/quote]ur fada
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by temitayo315(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2015
Wetin be dere work self undecidedundecidedAll dis name wey hard 2 pronounce lyk dis. Jonathan time don end so.... Abeg nxt?
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2015
GboyegaD:
Wouldn't they wait for GEJ to hand over power before chasing out his loyalists?

Did you read the whole write up before jumping to comment? grin cheesy stop disgracing yourself please. Now, go back and read it.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2015
GboyegaD:
Wouldn't they wait for GEJ to hand over power before chasing out his loyalists?

Cultivate the habit of reading a write up to the end before making a comment. Fighting for FC and ending up exposing your ignorance is very Shameful. Reading a write up halfway and making judgment is like half education.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Some fools will come here and call him a 'Hero'

Oya!

Timitimi1, Barcanista, Chukwudi44, Fire-fire, Mogidi, GejPresident, Dunkem21, Stebel over to you guys.

Are you such a dullard? Why are you so stupid? Try and read the whole write up before exposing your half education on NL please. Tired of people like you shamelessly making comments without reading the whole thread. Mtchewww, disgusting. Grow up please. Stop disgracing your family.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2015
95% of those who made comments on this thread before my comment are daft apc e-rats and anti GEJ who could not take the time to read the thread or have low IQ and assimilation to comprehend the simple write up that can easily be understood by some one without a 1st school leaving certificate. All this is done in order to be the 1st to comment. NL is now home for toddlers to express their childish and silly attitude. Smh. What a shame!
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by dunkem21(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Are you such a dullard? Why are you so stupid? Try and read the whole write up before exposing your half education on NL please. Tired of people like you shamelessly making comments without reading the whole thread. Mtchewww, disgusting. Grow up please. Stop disgracing your family.

My broda, the thing tire me o ..

..but you take style get bad mouth o grin
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by BlackOnassis(m): 12:28am On May 29, 2015
Demdem:

grin grin Na so we see am oo. These Jonathanians are something else.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by BlackOnassis(m): 12:32am On May 29, 2015
omenka:
We said it over a million times, the only reason Jonathan is relevant is for the political office he occupies. Jonathan isn't a politician, he isn't a leader, he's not respected, he's only feared.

In 24hrs time, not even in his local government would he be consulted if major decisions are to be taken. He'd be relegated to attending burial and wedding ceremonies as chairman of occasion.

Jonathan is dead politically.

Are you the Omenka who ran away after Abacha regime? grin grin
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by GboyegaD(m): 2:57am On May 29, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Cultivate the habit of reading a write up to the end before making a comment. Fighting for FC and ending up exposing your ignorance is very Shameful. Reading a write up halfway and making judgment is like half education.

Try to read in between the lines of my message next time before responding to it.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by mobaking: 3:26am On May 29, 2015
A traditional ruler is the state chairman of PDP in bayelsa?.No wonder the oil revenues are not being felt by the people.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2015
dunkem21:

My broda, the thing tire me o ..

..but you take style get bad mouth o grin

My broda, NL used to be very interesting until it got hijacked by these empty vessels masquerading around in political attires. Its so disheartening how someone who claims to have gone to a secondary school can't even be patient to read a simple write up that won't take up to 5mins before jumping to comment. Its annoying and Shameful. Imagine a non Nigerian reading this thread, what kind of perception he or she will have about Nigerians. All is just to mak ftc
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Mr 'know all', I have been beaming my satellite on you, I couldn't get you, why? Because I was ban.
Yea, I agree I am half educated, FYI, I drop-out in form 2. You that have certificate, am yet to see what you have done with it. The certificate-less one is ruling over you and your family. Just pray to who so ever you worship to let you attain 1/3 of what he has achieve in life, instead of hating.
Meanwhile, try read about Alexander Graham Bell, Helen Keller, Bill Gate and a few other scientists and inventors to know weather they went to school or not.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Mr 'know all', I have been beaming my satellite on you, I couldn't get you, why? Because I was ban.
Yea, I agree I am half educated, FYI, I drop-out in form 2. You that have certificate, am yet to see what you have done with it. The certificate-less one is ruling over you and your family. Just pray to who so ever you worship to let you attain 1/3 of what he has achieve in life, instead of hating.
Meanwhile, try read about Alexander Graham Bell, Helen Keller, Bill Gate and a few other scientists and inventors to know weather they went to school or not.

Keep beaming you search light. You will catch me sleeping one day grin cheesy grin. Why were u banned? Ayaa, sorry grin grin grin.

Sorry you dropped out of school cheesy. Its not your fault. Come to think of it, are you an inventor or a scientist grin cheesy grin? You think they just dropped out of school or never went to school and boom! They just woke up with their ideas they got that made them who they were or are?
If buhari was to be of my time and age, he won't smell a class rep even so it's wrong to compare me with him. Times have changed besides we know the true story surrounding his education. it doesn't matter how long it is hidden. Even he himself knows the truth. It only happens in Nigeria if not he wouldn't excel this far.

Well am sorry for you if u truly dropped out because if you are banking on the story of bill gate, know that times have changed and this is 21st century.

Now, let's be candid. We are not fighting or verbally assaulting each other. Did you read that thread before commenting? Yes or No?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio: Nigerian Lawmakers Most Ridiculed / PDP Board Of Trustees Appoints Haliru Bello Mohammed, Acting Chairman / Ondo: APC Crisis Worsens As S’west, S’south Chairmen Bicker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.