Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others (15500 Views)

Ogun Pdp Expels Otunba Gbenga Daniel ,Adebutu Others / PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Keep beaming you search light. You will catch me sleeping one day grin cheesy grin. Why were u banned? Ayaa, sorry grin grin grin.

Sorry you dropped out of school cheesy. Its not your fault. Come to think of it, are you an inventor or a scientist grin cheesy grin? You think they just dropped out of school or never went to school and boom! They just woke up with their ideas they got that made them who they were or are?
If buhari was to be of my time and age, he won't smell a class rep even so it's wrong to compare me and him. Well am sorry for you if u truly dropped out because if you are banking on the story of bill gate, know that times have changed and this is 21st century.

Now, let's be candid. We are not fighting or verbally assaulting each other. Did you read that thread before commenting? Yes or No?

To be sincere I didn't read before rushing to comment.

I like your approach, very mature and jovial. Keep it up bro.
Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by nortcentrallord(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

To be sincere I didn't read before rushing to comment.

I like your approach, very mature and jovial. Keep it up bro.

Thanks man. Am really sorry if I broke your balls a little grin. You are the better man. You just humbled me. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Thanks man. Am really sorry if I broke your balls a little grin. You are the better man. You just humbled me. Peace.

Am sorry if I might have hurt you with my words. I did really appreciate you simplicity and humility.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP / Insecurity: When Will Nigeria Itself Be Abducted? - Mike Ozekhome / Demolished Buildings Not Approved By Government – Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.