Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Google It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Google It! (646 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google It! by totalhouse(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2015
We are already in an era where we google everything.
Pregnant woman can go thru pregnancy state by just googling it. .lol

Imagine you took your husband to be home for formal introduction to your parents and after introducing him to your father. He excused himself just to google his name and the next thing your father said after coming out is you can't marry him. But why daddy? No explaination.only that he had consulted his' IT oracle'.Just google. ...the list is endless. Just think of any you can think of. ..always remember that you can google it. .lol. .na joke I dey o. But seriously,you will need to google it.
Re: Google It! by Nobody: 8:30am On May 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Google It! by totalhouse(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2015
@midehi, why give me that face now?
Re: Google It! by Nobody: 8:49am On May 28, 2015
totalhouse:
@midehi, why give me that face now?
cos i no understand.
Re: Google It! by ValentineMary(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2015
So what's your point?
Re: Google It! by totalhouse(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2015
Midehi:

cos i no understand.
Sorry. Just google it, u will understand.by the way, have u tot of googling ur name. You better do and update your profile inoder not to fall short of google it palaver.lol. .no yoke I dey o. .
Re: Google It! by totalhouse(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2015
ValentineMary:
So what's your point?
My point is simple. Just google it
Re: Google It! by Nobody: 9:01am On May 28, 2015
You think it's a joke but it's not

I lost a job opportunity after my was googled revealing so many things about me

The thing pain so tay I had to start writing to blogs and website to have my comments and details removed

Be wise folks stop dropping your email and phone numbers on the internet you can easily be traced
Re: Google It! by yorubaboiy: 9:03am On May 28, 2015
wetin u dey talk be say make we dey google anything googleable
Re: Google It! by totalhouse(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2015
My point is googling things has become a norm. Virtually everything can be google.Some even call it profiling.
Some years back when I googled my name,I found out that I had unclaimed dividends wt some companies I bought into years back.I made some other discoveries.I will advise that you google your name and have a good online representation.
Re: Google It! by forandy(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
You think it's a joke but it's not

I lost a job opportunity after my was googled revealing so many things about me

The thing pain so tay I had to start writing to blogs and website to have my comments and details removed

Be wise folks stop dropping your email and phone numbers on the internet you can easily be traced

You got it bruv

(1) (Reply)

10 Small Acts In A Relationship That Are Actually A Really Big Deal / A Responsible Guy Should Never Hit A Girl / Tutorials Turned Totorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.