Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

'An Intelligent Way To Deal With Issues With Your Spouse' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'An Intelligent Way To Deal With Issues With Your Spouse' (872 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Ladies, An Illiterate Rich Guy Or An Intelligent Poor Guy / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'An Intelligent Way To Deal With Issues With Your Spouse' by echoedwalls: 8:49am On May 28, 2015
Enjoy this!

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly the husband burst into the kitchen,crying "Careful. CAREFUL! Put in some more butter!
Oh my GOD! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! 
We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER?
They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! 
You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! 
Are you CRAZY? 
Have you LOST your mind? 
Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. 
USE THE SALT! THE SALT!" 
The wife was staring at him in surprise, "What the heck is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"
The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."
Re: 'An Intelligent Way To Deal With Issues With Your Spouse' by Nobody: 8:55am On May 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'An Intelligent Way To Deal With Issues With Your Spouse' by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2015
echoedwalls:
Enjoy this!

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly the husband burst into the kitchen,crying "Careful. CAREFUL! Put in some more butter!
Oh my GOD! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! 
We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER?
They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! 
You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! 
Are you CRAZY? 
Have you LOST your mind? 
Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. 
USE THE SALT! THE SALT!" 
The wife was staring at him in surprise, "What the heck is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"
The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."

At first I was bewildered then I got the sarcasm/cynical and lesson therein.smiley

1 Like

Re: 'An Intelligent Way To Deal With Issues With Your Spouse' by Geolalisa(f): 9:31am On May 28, 2015
LOL!!!!!!
Re: 'An Intelligent Way To Deal With Issues With Your Spouse' by TrishaP(f): 9:39am On May 28, 2015
Lol. Are we that frustrating? cheesy
Re: 'An Intelligent Way To Deal With Issues With Your Spouse' by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: 'An Intelligent Way To Deal With Issues With Your Spouse' by echoedwalls: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=TrishaP post=34168357]Lol. Are we that frustrating? cheesy[/quote
Nah! Don't think so.

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Seeks Help Over Gay Stalker / Patronizing Herlots A Trend In Our Society / 6 Reasons Why Men Go Back To Their Ex For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.