Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke (43115 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Jusome: 7:55pm On May 28, 2015
Its better you get engaged in activities that will add value to your life not all these needless publicity. Anyway igbo people will always go where their stomach goes
you.are very stupid....and wil never progress with this ur mindset attitute fool times 10 raised to the power of infinity

1 Like

Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by pasol4real(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2015
Autolord:
[size=16pt]A massive sculpture should be planted in Abuja & Lagos to represent the defender of democracy. His Legacy will live forever in Nigeria- GEJ our Hero[/size]
Confirmed n so shall it be .ijn.

1 Like

Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by noblegrex: 11:44pm On May 28, 2015
Nice1 guy keep it up, bt was that the president of Nigeria? Well, if not for all things bt for the fact that I didn't c any sign of regging d election in him eventhough he would have loved to.so for d peaceful election,let's give that to him. Although........I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by rabson23: 1:03am On May 29, 2015
Autolord:
[size=16pt]A massive sculpture should be planted in Abuja & Lagos to represent the defender of democracy. His Legacy will live forever in Nigeria- GEJ our Hero[/size]
your hero not mine
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by tno4real(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2015
Even is own people didn't benefit nothing from his govt
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Nobody: 6:29am On May 30, 2015
Its better you get engaged in activities that will add value to your life not all these needless publicity. Anyway igbo people will always go where their stomach goes

Why your life still the bend?
Re: The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke by Nobody: 6:35am On May 30, 2015
rabson23:
your hero not mine

We don't care to know you either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest Against Electricity, Fuel Price Increment, Anti-People Policy In Lagos / NLC: Labour Suspends Strike / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.