Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

10 Obvious Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Obvious Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (872 Views)

6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Obvious Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by DanceVille: 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
You feel that something is wrong with your beautiful girl? She has changed and she's behaving differently? You smell lies? Then the express list of tell-tale signs is here for you to assist.
1. Her phone is completely off limits.
2. She takes more of an interest in her appearance.
3. Makes plans with friends you have not heard of.
4. She's unusually happy and excited.
5. She comes home late from work and difficult to contact.
6. She conceals her feelings.
7. She's sarcastic towards your relationship.
8. Loss of interest/affection in you.
9. Flirting with more guys - including your friends.
10. Loss of sexual appetite.
If you have found at least three of these signs, then I have bad news for you....But don't jump to conclusion, you should remember that women have changeable nature that doesn't necessary indicate your partner's infidelity..
Feel free to add Yours...
Source:www.naij.com/371562-10-obvious-signs-your-girlfriend-cheating-on-you.html
Re: 10 Obvious Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by DaZion(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2015
When she decided nt to call u nor chat wit u... *My Experience*
Re: 10 Obvious Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by dharay99: 12:33pm On May 28, 2015
cry
simple n easy,
Now i can read ds.. cool
Re: 10 Obvious Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by DanceVille: 12:35pm On May 28, 2015
DaZion:
When she decided nt to call u nor chat wit u...
*My Experience*
Hmm! Nice one bro
Re: 10 Obvious Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Emperoradrian(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2015
10: when she starts usin d word "dhuurrr..." and "lik seriously"....on u,den 4 sure she's cheatin on u(op d ones u mention no d pain me sef,i fit manage dos ones,bt dis two wey i mention eh..i fit use because of am burst any gal eye)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Obvious Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by DanceVille: 12:38pm On May 28, 2015
Emperoradrian:
10: when she starts usin d word "dhuurrr..." and "lik seriously"....on u,den 4 sure she's cheatin on u(op d ones u mention no d pain me sef,i fit manage dos ones,bt dis two wey i mention eh..i fit use because of am burst any gal eye)
Yea, You're right! When she starts using words like 'k' , 'Never mind'..It simply means, that dude should fvck off
Re: 10 Obvious Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by DanceVille: 12:39pm On May 28, 2015
dharay99:
cry
simple n easy,
Now i can read ds.. cool
Lol! Just straightforward
Re: 10 Obvious Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Cutehector(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2015
Does it mean all d posters above me hav all been dumped?

(1) (Reply)

Patronizing Herlots A Trend In Our Society / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You? / SEE How This Big Girl Expose Her Body Cheaply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.