Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt (23380 Views)

Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by ckenneths(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2015
I heard that the workers who conducted the last LG polls in Rivers State had not been paid, as a result they have now besieged the INEC HQ to demand for the payment of their money before the end of this administration. They had been tear gassed but they are defiantly waiting to collect their wages.

http://amazingviewpoints..com/2015/05/crowds-at-port-harcourt-inec-office.html?m=1

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by aariwa(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2015
orobs93:
Hediots go and meet wike the killer
they don help am rig election finish I come abandon them.moral lesson -evil does not pay

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by psucc(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2015
I don't understand how we will go out of the trouble if even the youth will not even support a cause as simple as 'pay the worker'.

You mean because Wike won, INEC should not pay the ad hoc staff they recruited or INEC had s preferred candidate for the election?

That's quite awful.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by SHARIAREPORTERS: 2:44pm On May 28, 2015
Buhari shld pay dis people What is all dis If he fails to pay dem, his regime is gonna crush down

5 Likes

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by likata: 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
ok
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by freezone4real(f): 2:46pm On May 28, 2015
Joblessness
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by HzRF(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by doctokwus: 3:28pm On May 28, 2015
U think INEC doesn't know that these people did nothing but help Wike win d elections either by acts of omission or commission?
Let them go and meet Wike,he is d person to pay them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by efilefun(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2015
What the F is this one saying? abeg park well... meanwhile i could see one fool up there spewing thrash about buhari already, you all gonna die of hatred.
donveekings:

All these Yoruba children of hatred! Stop spreading lies.INEC is not owing anybody. The people u see there are the people your "Beloved Amaechi" used for the gangaroo LGA elections. It RSIEC not INEC.

11 Likes

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by donveekings: 4:12pm On May 28, 2015
efilefun:
hmmmmmm
All these Yoruba children of hatred! Stop spreading lies.INEC is not owing anybody. The people u see there are the people your "Beloved Amaechi" used for the gangaroo LGA elections. It RSIEC not INEC.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by yeahh(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
aariwa:
they don help am rig election finish I come abandon them.moral lesson -evil does not pay
What sayest thou
This is local government election held by amaechi na

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by myklangelo(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
I trust PH guys, for Anambra dem neva pay guys and they are very calm about that looking up to...

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by elohorayodele: 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
gbege, so judas cannot pay people who helped run his sham elections?

5 Likes

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by frankobaba(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
Buhahahahahhahahahahahari
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by dunkem21(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2015
Amaechi, pay the workers that worked on the kangaroo elections you conducted ..

..or is it because Wike said he will disband them? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 28, 2015
undecided I just passed there no long. They should please pay them because after tomorrow's inauguration, the money now becomes on your own...

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by Neduzze5(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2015
Just imagine!

Despite the 4 billion naira Amaechi said he had spent to carry out this sham called an LG elections, the so called RSIEC officials have not been paid.

So what then did he use the money to do? Last minute stealing strategy!

Wike Must Probe Amaechi!! angry

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by CaptainJason: 4:15pm On May 28, 2015
Do you people read at all? Did Wike contest in the LG elections? IS it not Amaechi that conducted LG elections? So are you saying the LG elections were rigged for Wike and PDP that did not participate?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by doublewisdom: 4:15pm On May 28, 2015
Amaechi creating problems everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 28, 2015
doctokwus:
U think INEC doesn't know that these people did nothing but help Wike win d elections either by acts of omission or commission?
psucc:
I don't understand how we will go out of the trouble if even the youth will not even support a cause as simple as 'pay the worker'.
You mean because Wike won, INEC should not pay the ad hoc staff they recruited or INEC had s preferred candidate for the election?
That's quite awful.
aariwa:

Only if you guys had read the piece. . .and now I understand why the WAEC and JAMB failure rate is alarming!

I am begining to believe that these APC e-rats are programmed robots.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by EagleScribes: 4:16pm On May 28, 2015
Na wa o. I just hope all these mess will end one day
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by doublewisdom: 4:16pm On May 28, 2015
CaptainJason:
Do you people read at all? Did Wike contest in the LG elections? IS it not Amaechi that conducted LG elections? So are you saying the LG elections were rigged for Wike and PDP that did not participate?
No mind them!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by UkwuNnu(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2015
aariwa:

You mean Wike contested or conducted Rivers LG pools?

Choi! Ignorance is bliss

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by saintTim(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2015
Their own problem
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by CaptainJason: 4:17pm On May 28, 2015
orobs93:
aariwa:
doctokwus:
orobs93:

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by hilary26(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
aariwa:

You aren't following politics. The LG election happened last weekend and was conducted by Amechi in defiance to court orders and other parties boycott.

Don't blame the PDP for even the weather.

16 Likes

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
Hmmmm.Nairalander's.Make who na dey take time read before comment na.How Oga Wike Mata con take affect their payment. Na Wike conduct Election.i think say na mature people be dey browse b4 o,but things just con change.so if anything go wrong now for PH, na Wike lol, person may never even enter power.according to Madam Jona "there is God oo"

5 Likes

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by CharlesPhc: 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
OP that's not INEC office in Phc, its the Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission (RSIEC) HQ.

4 Likes

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by alaoeri: 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
Eyah there money don enter voice mail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic / Governor Zulum Visits Borno Hospitals, No Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.