Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt (23389 Views)

Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by babestella: 5:03pm On May 28, 2015
aariwa:
they don help am rig election finish I come abandon them.moral lesson -evil does not pay

Mumu, olodo including all the APC minions commenting without reading, you all are politically jaundiced & s.1lly including the ones who "liked" this your s.1lly comment. Amaechi & APC have used you all for a senile ritual that's why you write stew.pid senseless comments here. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by M4gunners: 5:04pm On May 28, 2015
doctokwus:
U think INEC doesn't know that these people did nothing but help Wike win d elections either by acts of omission or commission?
Let them go and meet Wike,he is d person to pay them.
You must be high on water no offence o.The topic said LG not governorship. So direct them to AMAECHI because he and his guys won 22 lg out of 23 now this is real rigging.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by Stella5: 5:05pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=doctokwus post=34178987] U think INEC doesn't know that these people did nothing but help Wike win d elections either by acts of omission or commission?
Let them go and meet Wike,he is d person to pay them.[/quote. Ewu read well before u comment,it says LG polls not wike polls so dey should go to ameachi to pay dey.
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 28, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by poshbrave(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2015
doctokwus:
U think INEC doesn't know that these people did nothing but help Wike win d elections either by acts of omission or commission?
Maybe u will have 2 gt lens 2 read it again d op said worker who conducted d last L.G nt governorship election. so why dan do u wnt them 2 meet wike?

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 28, 2015
aariwa:
they don help am rig election finish I come abandon them.moral lesson -evil does not pay

did you even read the short article..

they said the workers that conducted the local government election. which took place last Saturday..
pdp and other parties boycotted the election..

Amechi spent 4.5billion naira to conduct the election.

apc won 22 of the 23 local government in rivers state.
the election was conducted without voters register because inec abuja refused to release.

a court order prevented the release because rivers electoral commission did not do the mandatory 90 days notification to all the parties involved..

court ordered that the election shouldn't hold. but amechi and rivers electoral commission still conducted the election

wike vowed to sack all the elected officials because the election is illegal.....

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
aariwa:
ur mumu dae sachet.. I guess u didn't even read well. LG polls.. I stay in rivers and I can fully tell u dat no pdp came out to vote. So weytin concern wike and rigging for this one?
Bomb dae ur head?

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by nellyelitz(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2015
psucc:
I don't understand how we will go out of the trouble if even the youth will not even support a cause as simple as 'pay the worker'.

You mean because Wike won, INEC should not pay the ad hoc staff they recruited or INEC had s preferred candidate for the election?

That's quite awful.
pls stop displaying your ..., read through again its LGA election.
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by nellyelitz(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
donveekings:

All these Yoruba children of hatred! Stop spreading lies.INEC is not owing anybody. The people u see there are the people your "Beloved Amaechi" used for the gangaroo LGA elections. It RSIEC not INEC.
don't mind them waterheads...

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by UgChris(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2015
DrWise:

Only if you guys had read the piece. . .and now I understand why the WAEC and JAMB failure rate is alarming!

I am begining to believe that these APC e-rats are programmed robots.

My brother you took the words from my mouth. Comprehension is zero.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by nortcentrallord(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2015
orobs93:
Hediots go and meet wike the killer

Are you a fool? They said "conducted last local government poll" is local government poll same as gubernatorial poll? You people should be ashamed of yourself a little na. Ameachi should pay them afterall he said he spent a lot of money in conducting that show of shame. Beside, shame on you for not being able to comprehend a simple write up.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by HzRF(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2015
CaptainJason:
Do you people read at all? Did Wike contest in the LG elections? IS it not Amaechi that conducted LG elections? So are you saying the LG elections were rigged for Wike and PDP that did not participate?
Sum pple are stupid by default

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by cocokiller1(f): 5:24pm On May 28, 2015
haters of wike can go kiss amaechi's shithole

always waiting 4 something bad to come 4rm wike so they can blast him #butGodWin

face ur states nd leave us to face ours....
any1 dat wants wike out within 6months shall also experience hardship within 6months too

IMO,
badbelle is not allowed in this case.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by Jesusloveyou: 5:28pm On May 28, 2015
Which election?, governorship election or Lga election

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by HzRF(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2015
doctokwus:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by nortcentrallord(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2015
donveekings:

All these Yoruba children of hatred! Stop spreading lies.INEC is not owing anybody. The people u see there are the people your "Beloved Amaechi" used for the gangaroo LGA elections. It RSIEC not INEC.

Don't mind these programmed robotic apc e-rats. They will not read and comprehend before spewing thrash fit to come out of an animals anus from their mouth. Block heads. I think even a primary 3 pupil knows the difference between LG poll and gubernatorial poll. They are just blinded by hate and party affiliation and thus loosing all sense of moral reasoning and simple understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by nsyforreal: 5:31pm On May 28, 2015
doctokwus:

bros,please take time to read.its local govt election just conducted by amaechi.

They are demanding for their pay and not the presidential and governorship elections.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by nortcentrallord(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
cocokiller1:
haters of wike can go kiss amaechi's shithole

always waiting 4 something bad to come 4rm wike so they can blast him #butGodWin

face ur states nd leave us to face ours....
any1 dat wants wike out within 6months shall also experience hardship within 6months too

IMO,
badbelle is not allowed in this case.

Don't mind those e-diots. Somepeople are just block heads. Since when did LG poll became gubernatorial poll? They won't even read and comprehend before spewingfrom their mouth the kind of thrash fit only to come out of an animal shit hole.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by optimismlaz(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
All these APC e-rat lack interest in reading, who conducted River state LGA election? Is this d kind of chanji u guys are promising? Chai there is God ooooo. Wike n PDP did not participate in d LGA election

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2015
We don't want any riot in Igboland.
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by udy4real(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
orobs93:
Pls can u use ur brain 4 once,local government elections don't have anything to do with Wike

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by Nogen: 6:28pm On May 28, 2015
orobs93:

Is it that you just hate Wike or that you don't understand English? What's Wike's business with the LG elections? And some hediots like you were busy liking your silly comment.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by cyril10(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
orobs93:

Shut up, did Wike conduct LGA election? get your facts before saying what you don't know.
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by jaytee01(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
donveekings:

You are a GOAT!
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by hollandis(f): 6:58pm On May 28, 2015
CaptainJason:
Do you people read at all? Did Wike contest in the LG elections? IS it not Amaechi that conducted LG elections? So are you saying the LG elections were rigged for Wike and PDP that did not participate?

Nigerians are fools.I am.sure it was yoruba people who contributed senselesly and insanely to the thread

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by doctokwus: 6:59pm On May 28, 2015
delonz:
Are you sure you are read the same news I read? They said LG election, Wike didn't contest for LG chairmanship why bringing Wike name here? Is Wike the governor of the State or the Inec boss in the State? This is nothing, but political bitterness. I think if we put sentiment aside we could achieve more in this Country.
Ok.The op inserted INEC there.
Wike has no blame here,whoever has shd pay up.
nsyforreal:

bros,please take time to read.its local govt election just conducted by amaechi.
They are demanding for their pay and not the presidential and governorship elections.
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by 30pence: 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
orobs93:

Ignorance @play. So LG election don become gubernatorial election.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by kipesco(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2015
aariwa:

Them Say LG polls way Amaechi conduct. Make orna read before commenting.
Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by dandollaz: 8:16pm On May 28, 2015
orobs93:

Quote me again and have a miserable weekend wike is a bloody killer...I know I am on the winning team and surely wike will vomit that mandate he stole.

if u are not in ph pls shut the fcukup.what concern wike n the lga election that pdp did not pertake.amaechi u r defending collected 4.5bn to conduct this election.sold everything in govt house,sold great ph city he built with rivers money,sold spar to judit amaechi,mortgage mile 1 market.now tell me who is more badass

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by richidinho(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2015
doctokwus:

Do u even knw the election they are talking abt?
Ewu

1 Like

Re: Crowds Besiege INEC Office In Port-Hacourt by anibi9674: 8:36pm On May 28, 2015
they paid us today. I was an adhoc staff during d election .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate suspends plenary till thursday: Acting clerk Nelson Oyewo / Michael Abebe Engaged To Erica Cusworth (Photos) / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.