Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You (859 Views)

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You by obyno82: 3:04pm On May 28, 2015
Hello house,

Please can you guys assist me in explaining the above situation, because the babe in question left me and married some one and the marriage didn't last. And I keep hearing from our mutual friends that she says our breakup was my fault she calls me imprinted names even throws jabs that she was expecting that I should be married like as if its something one rushes to. Anyway I couldn't be too bothered only that she is poisoning the minds of some of my friends and I just don't understand. Am currently dating someone with the intention of settling down. so guys do I still continue ignoring her please I need advice not insults.
Re: Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You by delishpot: 3:07pm On May 28, 2015
Ignore he jjarey. You have plenty money to pursue overtake and conquer.
Re: Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 28, 2015
Well, I don't know what to say, shikina.

I wan they single.

Where is this Dog? Let him come and eat his food nah
Re: Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You by IamLEGEND1: 3:23pm On May 28, 2015
OOOOHHHHHHh god!!!!!! i'm cümming....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh.
Re: Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 28, 2015
obyno82:
Hello house,

Please can you guys assist me in explaining the above situation, because the babe in question left me and married some one and the marriage didn't last. And I keep hearing from our mutual friends that she says our breakup was my fault she calls me imprinted names even throws jabs that she was expecting that I should be married like as if its something one rushes to. Anyway I couldn't be too bothered only that she is poisoning the minds of some of my friends and I just don't understand. Am currently dating someone with the intention of settling down. so guys do I still continue ignoring her please I need advice not insults.
bro you did ffuck her, sucked her oranges dried then dumbed hr in the trash check in between your heart maybe you disserve it..... just imagine if it was your sister someone did like that to.. how will you feel...chill am a guy like you ...saying we got to show some love
Re: Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 28, 2015
You have names imprinted on you? Or did she - somehow - physically scar you with her jibes?
How I wish I could just call someone 'mumu' and the word would magically on their forehead. No-one would dare say rubbish to me on NL. cheesy
Re: Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
OOOOHHHHHHh god!!!!!!
i'm cümming....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh.
i wonder when u go get sense self... Shu.
Re: Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You by obyno82: 3:32pm On May 28, 2015
RickRichards:
You have names imprinted on you? Or did she - somehow - physically scar you with her jibes?
How I wish I could just call someone 'mumu' and the word would just magically on their forehead. No-one would dare say rubbish to me on NL. cheesy

@rickrichards no be like that in fact I no do the babe any hurt its just that then when we broke I come mess up by pleading for her to come back and she made sure she rubbed it on my face when she got married and ironically the marriage never worked so me am wondering why the nasty talk from her and her sisters
Re: Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You by IamLEGEND1: 3:38pm On May 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i wonder when u go get sense self... Shu.

WATCHA SAY BISH?

cüm HERE!!!!

*graBS her by the back of her neck and cüms in her mouth*
Re: Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

WATCHA SAY BISH?

cüm HERE!!!!

*graBS her by the back of her neck and cüms in her mouth*
chess! What a human.
Re: Why Your Ex And Her Family Are Nasty To You by IamLEGEND1: 3:43pm On May 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
chess! What a human.
OH i'm sori,

didnt know u don't swallow.

feel free to spit it out if u want.

(1) (Reply)

See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... / 10 Types Of Women Who Will Always Cheat No Matter What (Men Take Note!!!) / Help My Four Daughters Are Overdue For Marriage, Mother Cries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.