Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) (7882 Views)

Was She Looking For Sex? / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love / What Is She Looking Inside Her Pants- See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by marvelck: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2017
When you see your ex and she is looking more beautiful than ever, and also available (not in a relationship), what will you do? Ignore her or try get back with her, despite the bad things she did to you in the past?

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by professorfal: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmmm that reminds me of Vanessa.

Get her back, use double condom and drill her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by midehi2(f): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2017
only get back to smack her real hard, but the girl should use her brain

2 Likes

Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Once she is with the tag EX. She is dead to me

8 Likes

Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2017
woo her back, drill her sweet puna once again kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2017
What of the reasons that made her an ex in the 1st place? Stupidity is when you keep doing the same thing expecting different results- ZarZar 2017

grin

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by kilokeys(m): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:
What of the reasons that made her an ex in the 1st place? Stupidity is when you keep doing the same thing expecting different results.

grin

hhehehehe we can like to do ehn
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
kilokeys:

hhehehehe we can like to do ehn

And that's your biggest downfall wink
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Depends on the reason we broke up in the first place.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2017
jacksparrow..wa wo omo tongue
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by kilokeys(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

And that's your biggest downfall wink

talking for them o.. i have been a good boy since january.. no be food
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2017
kilokeys:

talking for them o.. i have been a good boy since january.. no be food

Lol, that's good. Keep it up. Because some of you really need to grow up before you're taught to grow up tongue

Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by robosky02(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
.wa wo omo tongue

"anty" nike I will dump her again

cos instead of growing brains, she is growing.... grin
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
jacksparrow..wa wo omo tongue
lol. Not impressed tongue tongue

Jeka soro leyin na O fimi gba ping pong
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by kilokeys(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, that's good. Keep it up. Because some of you really need to grow up before you're taught to grow up tongue

yes mummy , thanks ma

i dey find sugar mummy like u sef.. for advice and hmmmvice
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Divay22(f): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2017
She don upgrade na pass your level

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2017
No matter how hot or beautiful a lady may look, there's one kid who's tired of doing her. There's no going back when a guy is officially tired of you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2017
kilokeys:

yes mummy , thanks ma

i dey find sugar mummy like u sef.. for advice and hmmmvice

Lol & how do you know how old I am? How old are you? Let's start there. Because from your profile picture you look much older than me.
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by kilokeys(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol & how do you know how old I am? How old are you? Let's start there. Because from your profile picture you look much older than me.

sugar mummy baby
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2017
kilokeys:

sugar mummy baby

No, don't deflect. Answer me, so I can tell you whether you need to moisturize or not grin Who knows? I could be older.
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by kilokeys(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

No, don't deflect. Answer me, so I can tell you whether you need to moisturize or not grin Who knows? I could be older.

ill send a DM
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by vivianbelema(f): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
That babe is so hot
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
kilokeys:

ill send a DM

Never mind then. Btw, I didn't know that men also have a complex about age, like most women. Interesting.
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by kilokeys(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Never mind then. Btw, I didn't know that men also have a complex about age, like most women. Interesting.

nope.. its a catch-22..

if i could guess ur age , i could tell u mine

if u are younger than 21 , then that'll b horrendous for me.. if u are above.. il gladly type my age here in CAPITALS, words and symbols sef
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by kilokeys(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
vivianbelema:
That babe is so hot

as in ehn.. if na ogbanje sef. i could risk it o..
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
kilokeys:

nope.. its a catch-22..

if i could guess ur age , i could tell u mine

if u are younger than 21 , then that'll b horrendous for me.. if u are above.. il gladly type my age here in CAPITALS, words and symbols sef

Above 21. Go ahead & guess.
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by kilokeys(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Above 21. Go ahead & guess.

pheeew.. so i dont seem like an ephebophile tongue.. i am 29... so much fun
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
kilokeys:

pheeew.. so i dont seem like an ephebophile tongue.. i am 29... so much fun

Hahaha. TBH, I am shocked. I would have guessed you are somewhere in your 30s. Looking older is not particularly bad for a guy though, I'd think.
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by schumastic(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
shocked
midehi2:
only get back to smack her real hard, but the girl should use her brain
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by schumastic(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

by their images we shall know them grin grin
Re: When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) by Splinz(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
So? undecided... Is that enough reason for one to go back to his vomit?

Only dogs does that you know. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! / A Nigerian Man Calls Out His Mom To Come Rescue Him From A Big Ass Lady / Ebony Was Truly A lesbian, New Video Sees Her Deep Kissing Frank Kuri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.