Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) (3231 Views)

BIZARRE!!A Man Spotted Naked On The Back Of An 8ft Shark For Trophy Photo(photo / What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? / What Is Wrong With This Photo?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2015
Pls I don't Understand The supposed Bio of this Woman.Is there anybody that can comprehend d point here ??

1 Like

Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by kossyablaze(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2015
I can't comprehend it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by Twaci(f): 3:51pm On May 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy Just wetin u read na!

Virgin mother Stella grin

2 Likes

Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 28, 2015
"Mother of 3", "virgin".
Twaci:

You stole my spot. That's all the encouragement I need to start planting mines on nairaland. angry
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by ELTON123(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2015
Lol
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by indiraserv: 3:59pm On May 28, 2015
Lol ...hilarious
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 28, 2015
lwkmd!!! virgin? mother of three? even as she old reach, she still be virgin? naim mean say my mama na virgin too grin
they need to fire that ijesha editor.

2 Likes

Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by dharay99: 4:03pm On May 28, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Pls I don't Understand The supposed Bio of this Woman.Is there anybody that can comprehend d point here ??
edited crap.
It makes no sense na.
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by tohpahz(f): 4:05pm On May 28, 2015
She can be a virgin and a mother of three..
If That's what you don't understand..

Me, the part i don't understand is the remarrying part..

1 Like

Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by Rocktation(f): 4:05pm On May 28, 2015
She could have adopted them. Angelina Jolie and a lot more people have done the same. #rolls eyes.
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 28, 2015
Edited Bullshit!
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by DarkkRebel: 4:09pm On May 28, 2015
even majority of the Catholic nuns worldwide are not virgins.

she either lied to the magazine to score some cheap points, a typographical error on the editor's part or some random dude just edited it to play pranks
i mean, why would someone specially state she's a virgin in a magazine publication?
its unnecessary,suspicious and kinda Pharisee-like
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by DarkkRebel: 4:10pm On May 28, 2015
Rocktation:
She could have adopted them. Angelina Jolie and a lot more people have done the same. #rolls eyes.

but Angelina isn't a virgin.
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by Rocktation(f): 4:12pm On May 28, 2015
DarkkRebel:

but Angelina isn't a virgin.

Your point?
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by kwencypresh(f): 4:14pm On May 28, 2015
mother of 3
she is a virgin
laffin in Santa Claus's voice......hohohohohohohohohohoohohohoohohohohohohohooh
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by DarkkRebel: 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
Rocktation:

Your point?

She(I.e the women this thread is about) may have adopted kids because it was medically certified that she can't give birth, but then she can't be a virgin cos she wouldn't have known she couldn't conceive if she hadn't had sex....

1 Like

Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by DarkkRebel: 4:26pm On May 28, 2015
She's definitely not a virgin.....
the mag said she's hoping to meet her prince charming and remarry
so did she abstain from sex throughout her first marriage?
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by mployer(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:
She can be a virgin and a mother of three..
If That's what you don't understand..

Me, the part i don't understand is the remarrying part..

You don't make controversial statements like the bolded and zap without explanation.

Oya, come back and explain.
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by tohpahz(f): 4:36pm On May 28, 2015
mployer:

You don't make controversial statements like the bolded and zap without explanation.

Oya, come back and explain.

Lolzz.. artificial insemination and cesarean session...

That took care of the conception and delivery wink
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by mployer(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz.. artificial insemination and cesarean session...

That took care of the conception and delivery wink
lol,

Nice thinking.....

But who chooses cesarean session as a delivery option just to remain a Virgin?

You see, your thought is only scientifically possible but not humanly possible.
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci:

virgin mother Stella of three children

1 Like

Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by tohpahz(f): 4:45pm On May 28, 2015
mployer:

lol,

Nice thinking.....

But who chooses cesarean session as a delivery option just to remain a Virgin?

You see, your thought is only scientifically possible but not humanly possible.

People think in crazy ways oo..
She may have chosen a c/s to remain a virgin for her prince charming.. who knows..

Mi i see a c/s as the only option in childbirth oo..
Labor straining is difficult sad
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
Cc lalasticlala ,ishilove
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by MzLaurel(f): 6:00pm On May 28, 2015
Haha!
Holy virgin Stella. Lwkm cheesy
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by armadeo(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
Make I comment here.

Lol. Even if she didn't have the 3 kids is the virginal status supposed to be announced on the pages of a newspaper?
That's supposed to be between you and the intended. See how the craze has made a fully grown woman to fool herself nation wide.

Thanks to nairaland almost world wide now grin
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by DEIFIED(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2015
What is the fuss all about, it is possible.
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
tohpahz:

People think in crazy ways oo..
She may have chosen a c/s to remain a virgin for her prince charming.. who knows..

Mi i see a c/s as the only option in childbirth oo..
Labor straining is difficult sad

Labor staining lol
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2015

Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Probably she adopted the three kids....
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by AkProsper(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
I can comprehend: They meant to say: She's from a family of 3
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
AkProsper:
I can comprehend: They meant to say: She's from a family of 3
lol u sure
Re: What is Wrong with this Photo ?? ( Photo ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
Probably she adopted the three kids....

read again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Share This Bed With Your Boo. / Photos Every Secondary School Student In Nigeria Can Relate To(past And Present) / 10 Annoying Whatsapp And Facebook Responses people Need To Stop Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.