Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (96852 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property / Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by emzila(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2015
That is why i cant marry a woman who pretend to be shy or have d habit of avoiding discussion about about our sex life. Most of these set of people avoid discussing with their partner when things go wrong sexually and sort for solution outside while pretending to their husband dat all is ok.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Fourwinds: 8:11pm On May 28, 2015
skentelelady:
60 years old man?

The woman should be in her 40s I want to guess.

What was this man thinking before he married a very young lady?

I just pity old men that think young ladies marry them for love

Last thing I will ever do. I won't allow one old man to dull me all in the name of money cheesy

hmmm. u will prefer agile waist to bounce u
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by 9jatatafo(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2015
This news reminds me of a similar one where a male bank manager engaged a female corper and one day, an item got missing in the bank, the manager was agitating that the cctv cam footage be looked into to catch the person responsible for the missing item. It got to a point that the headquarters of the bank sent their reps to go through the footage together with some staff at the branch, as they were going through the cctv footage, lo and behold, the cam caught the branch manager having se.x with the female corper on top of his desk in the office. To cut long story short, the branch manager was sacked.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by tomakint: 8:14pm On May 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
choi!! that woman na useless woman oo
driver ke?!? on top ur matrimonial bed? no respect. mtchew
Lol I love what the man did grin he for no mind the neighbors jare. he for parade them round the whole state sef grin hahaha
Parade dem for street in Lugbe? shocked shocked na roasting things be that oooo thank God e no do that. Indeed, very shameful.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 28, 2015
the man is in his 60s? na abuja marriage be that!

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by orble: 8:18pm On May 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Dady oo daddy
Daddy oo daddy
Daddy wen u go for jorney
Person enta for mummy house
E sitdon for mummy bed
Person push mummy
Mummy push person
Person push mummy

Mummy push person

Na so mummy fall yakata for bed grin
Dem con start to do kerewa
Kerewawa kerewa kerewawa! grin

Kerewa kerewa kerewa o!

Kerewa kerewa kerewawa !
#ROFLOL
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Obipat(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:

*yawns* all these boring street boys sef. I'm done with u. u ain't worth my time or energy.
I don't roll with hideous aliens.

and next time, don't go insulting someone who didn't even talk to u. shrek.
. U don't know when u were insulting igbo gals in the other tread? U don't know u can't stand where igbo gals are! Ugly bi.tch. See profile pix like darkness. Look like u suffer from malnutrition
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 28, 2015
Obipat:
. U don't know when u were insulting igbo gals in the other tread? U don't know u can't stand where igbo gals are! Ugly bi.tch. See profile pix like darkness. Look like u suffer from malnutrition
FYI(which means 'for your information' in case u didn't know since u are a village farmer) I'm an Igbo gal.
again fvck off. stoopid mgbeke aba boi

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Obipat(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:

FYI(which means 'for your information' in case u didn't know since u are a village farmer) I'm an Igbo gal.
again fvck off. stoopid mgbeke aba boi
. U r not upto ppl on my payroll. I can employ u and pay u without escaping any of ur monthly salary

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by lolababe331e: 8:36pm On May 28, 2015
nwaanambra1:

i checked your profile pix to be sure its not a kid talking only to see your pix and a wedding ring on your finger and u still type this sh1t.

i can bet u r into such stvpid act. u even called it "a small issue" damn! your type will not only fuk the gateman, the driver and the houseboy but also the house dog! undecided undecided

I so pity your husband sad sad

*spits on the hoe-wife and walks off thread.* bloody b-itch! angry angry

Don't be so rude, she's being sarcastic. She's simply giving the advise a lot of Nairalanders give when it's the man caught cheating. She's pointing out the hypocrisy

6 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by crackhouse(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2015
This is why i want to be a Rev. Fr but my mum won't allow me.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by nanizle(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2015
Islie:

Bank manager and driver......

That kongi wet worry this woman no get rival

People underestimate the power of KONJI angry
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by weyreypey: 8:44pm On May 28, 2015
crackhouse:
This is why i want to be a Rev. Fr but my mum won't allow me.
Even your prick will fail you... BTW is that how terrible females look in your area that you want to become a revd fr?.... Don't lose hope the beautiful ones may come your way sooner that later...been a revd fr will not save you from konji!!!
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 28, 2015
Obipat:
. U r not upto ppl on my payroll. I can employ u and pay u without escaping any of ur monthly salary
what an e-diot! I pity ur half baked life. u know two wrongs don't make a right, take ur parents as an example... if they had used protection, a shiiiity dirty smelling piece of ugly agamalizard like u wouldn't have been born, and half of the world's problems would have been solved. brainless hippo.

oh and on the employment ish, no thanks, I don't work for/with ugly crayfish losers like u plus I'm ok with 400k per month as salary in my present job smiley
I know its not much, buh what can a girl do.
stinking azzhole.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 28, 2015
bossricky:

but why art thou casting your fellow hoe na?
bastard. its ur mum that's an abused old ho'

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by m2rule(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2015
oko re ole rara but c okobo but driver sharp guy, na baba God go judge d case.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by weyreypey: 8:52pm On May 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:

bastard. its ur mum that's an abused old ho'
Eleyii gidi gaan ni...
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by thorpido(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2015
Reference:

There is no difference whatsoever between a sixty year old man and a forty year old woman in terms of the ageing effects on looks, physique, sexual prowess and libido. Normal women age and burn out faster than men. This woman represents a small percentile, the sexually hyper active with a malfunctioning moral compass riding on the wings of an evil spirit.

But what's with these third world press reports. If you have the facts why can't you simply name names. What is the meaning of 'a certain Jane Doe working in Generation X bank'. It is when facts are hidden that rumour prevails. May we know her please.
Who says at bolded?Most women peak around that age.A lot of men who are ignorant are part of the reasons why this kind of situation arose.

4 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by LastProphet: 8:58pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
my dear nobody is above learning.
I've learned from great folks like you that divorce is evil and is the devil's weapon against God's awesome plan for families all over the world.

So henceforth I've repented of my stand and agree with you that people should endure adultery, pray for God's grace and work on their marriages instead of walking out because of little issues like cheating.

the teenagers here cannot understand what u are saying, people that know little about marriage take this cheating matter like do or die. I have often told people that everybody will be cheated on and all have seen it with their very eyes. if a spouse is not cheating then it means the person isn't cute anymore or isn't tired yet of the partner which must happen one day one day. let us grow up africans
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Obipat(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:

what an e-diot! I pity ur half baked life. u know two wrongs don't make a right, take ur parents as an example... if they had used protection, a shiiiity dirty smelling piece of ugly agamalizard like u wouldn't have been born, and half of the world's problems would have been solved. brainless hippo.

oh and on the employment ish, no thanks, I don't work for/with ugly crayfish losers like u plus I'm ok with 400k per month as salary in my present job smiley
I know its not much, buh what can a girl do.
stinking azzhole.
. Hiam, I don die, Ekaite? U 400k a month? Which establishment? What qualification? They say d devil is a Liar u can lie more than d devil. I tot u said u are make up artiste? SMDH
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by sparkleRed(f): 9:12pm On May 28, 2015
*whispering* lemme be controversial!

Abegi wat d big deal woman enjoy d yonger men jor angry no tym 4 old men..dat ow I saw one with ha fada's age mate@ coldstone ikeja, toyin street 2 be exact..and u say she will nt follow young men ok I dey look

And some mumu will still attack me after seeing d "lemme be controversial" heheh

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by asumo12: 9:17pm On May 28, 2015
busted!

Cc nljega

Boko haram suspect is here plz!

tchidi:

I de trek to go hide for Eagle square till tomorrow. grin. No worry me o! angry angry

Meet me if u don get IV

tongue

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ifoundmyperfect: 9:22pm On May 28, 2015
A LovePeddler and a wife are world apart... Never turn a LovePeddler to a wife..
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Adesiji77: 9:24pm On May 28, 2015
This one is strong o! shocked
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by kinibigdeal(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
choi!! that woman na useless woman oo
driver ke?!? on top ur matrimonial bed? no respect. mtchew
Lol I love what the man did grin he for no mind the neighbors jare. he for parade them round the whole state sef grin hahaha

Driver no be human being
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by oweman: 9:28pm On May 28, 2015
WAS THE act ORAL OR JUST ORDINARILY NOT REALLY DOING THE NEEDED
MOST OF THIS BANK WOMEN PREFER THE ORAL THE MORE
if in doubt look for one this weekend and you shall be requested to be given the Mouth Action .
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by M4gunners: 9:39pm On May 28, 2015
Ben this is what you will face when UK deport you after breaking that 23 years old heart.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by fromnigeria(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2015
this nonsense started when she was a young girl believe me.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by emmatok(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2015
Onegai:
Cococandy is right, HAS THE MAN PRAYED AND SEARCHED HIMSELF, BECAUSE MOST LIKELY HE CONTRIBUTED TO HER CHEATING.

I advise him to meet with some pastors and her family. This issue is too small for him to throw away his marriage. God hates divorce and children from broken homes don't do well. Besides, he needs to step up his game: keep fit, learn new styles in bed (that's why his wife was following younger men).

The man must have contributed to his wife's cheating. So he must work on himself and remember that a woman can take seed from any man, so she may be married to him but she can collect seed from everywhere (that's how Nature intended it na, everybody can be polygamous) so stop that DNA test.

besides, who knows what the man will meet after sending his wife packing, who knows if the next one will be better....

I used to think differently but luckily NLers convinced me that cheating wasn't SO BAD and people should endure it, so now I tell guys and girls with cheating partners this "great advice"
grin

Because it's the woman cheating is not so bad.
What if it is the man doing the cheating?

Women of nowadays are so predictable.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by eleshin(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2015
Q
elantraceey:
Everyday for the thief but............

She can continue her affairs in peace now undecided

I believe she employed her lover as her driver else why will a married woman stoop so low?
Sex is a no respecter of class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.