Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (96828 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property / Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Obipat(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
choi!! that woman na useless woman oo
driver ke?!? on top ur matrimonial bed? no respect. mtchew
Lol I love what the man did grin he for no mind the neighbors jare. he for parade them round the whole state sef grin hahaha
. Bit.ch! 1 day u will be caught
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2015
Lol. OP. This one no be ordinary o. Dem don nack am spiritual konji
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Onegai(f): 7:25pm On May 28, 2015
Cococandy is right, HAS THE MAN PRAYED AND SEARCHED HIMSELF, BECAUSE MOST LIKELY HE CONTRIBUTED TO HER CHEATING.

I advise him to meet with some pastors and her family. This issue is too small for him to throw away his marriage. God hates divorce and children from broken homes don't do well. Besides, he needs to step up his game: keep fit, learn new styles in bed (that's why his wife was following younger men).

The man must have contributed to his wife's cheating. So he must work on himself and remember that a woman can take seed from any man, so she may be married to him but she can collect seed from everywhere (that's how Nature intended it na, everybody can be polygamous) so stop that DNA test.

besides, who knows what the man will meet after sending his wife packing, who knows if the next one will be better....

I used to think differently but luckily NLers convinced me that cheating wasn't SO BAD and people should endure it, so now I tell guys and girls with cheating partners this "great advice"
grin

6 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
I sound crazy? grin
Wow someone agrees.

I thought I was alone when I'd read comments encouraging wives to ensure cheating from their husbands because God hates divorce and think the posters were crazy.

You agree it is crazy. That makes two of us.
Welcome to crazy world bro.
Address me as Sir, and not bro.

You need to be intelligent to talk to someone like me.

Pretty face is not all what we need. I look at other qualities as well but you seem to possess none. Your husband is in serious trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Skmoda360(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2015
ionsman:
Some women are SHAMELESS.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Arsenate(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
my dear nobody is above learning.
I've learned from great folks like you that divorce is evil and is the devil's weapon against God's awesome plan for families all over the world.

So henceforth I've repented of my stand and agree with you that people should endure adultery, pray for God's grace and work on their marriages instead of walking out because of little issues like cheating.
she's still being sarcastic, lol (but I hope I'm wrong)
issokay cocoa

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On May 28, 2015
DeeTus:
Address me as Sir, and not bro.

You need to be intelligent to talk to someone like me.

Pretty face is not all what we need. I look at other qualities as well but you seem to possess none. Your husband is in serious trouble.
ok sir.

Wait a min let me upgrade my intelligence level a bit through wifi.
1,2,3.....done.

I'm back.

So I'm agreeing with you. Why are you still crying?

5 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by kotunowo(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2015
So in 60s na this kind men no wan retire for young and able youth to come on board.at least
retirement age is 60
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 7:31pm On May 28, 2015
grin
Onegai:
Cococandy is right, HAS THE MAN PRAYED AND SEARCHED HIMSELF, BECAUSE MOST LIKELY HE CONTRIBUTED TO HER CHEATING.

I advise him to meet with some pastors and her family. This issue is too small for him to throw away his marriage. God hates divorce and children from broken homes don't do well. Besides, he needs to step up his game: keep fit, learn new styles in bed (that's why his wife was following younger men).

The man must have contributed to his wife's cheating. So he must work on himself and remember that a woman can take seed from any man, so she may be married to him but she can collect seed from everywhere (that's how Nature intended it na) so stop that DNA test.

besides, who knows what the man will meet after sending his wife packing, who knows if the next one will be better....

I used to think differently but luckily NLers convinced me that cheating wasn't SO BAD and people should endure it, so now I tell guys and girls with cheating partners this "great advice"
grin
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by babyfaceafrica: 7:31pm On May 28, 2015
Onegai:

your husband not peforming is not an excuse for cheating...the lady erred and should glady face the music...watever the husbands decision is okay by me because it is he who wear the shoes knows where it hurts!!
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 7:32pm On May 28, 2015
Arsenate:
she's still being sarcastic, lol (but I hope I'm wrong)
issokay cocoa
I'm having fun kiss
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ionsman: 7:32pm On May 28, 2015
killercute16:
U say what?
Sorry.Was a mistake.
Fixed.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
i like you.
You wouldn't mind being disgraced and scorned like this if you cheat. That's a so admirable.
Stop that! cheesy
But I hate you. You're too dangerous!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by tupem: 7:34pm On May 28, 2015
Pavore9:
Busted! No matter how coded one can be, there is no gain in infidelity!
you are right but only for women! for men the sky is the limit with infidelity in Africa/Nigeria. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 7:38pm On May 28, 2015
DeeTus:
Stop that! cheesy

But I hate you. You're too dangerous!! cheesy cheesy
i gat my eyes on you.
Don't worry I'll soon catch you changing base.
Soon.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ijustdey: 7:39pm On May 28, 2015
gabriel74:
She is lucky the man did not shoot both of them.

Should we say the man was lucky that his rage didn't make him shoot the woman because am sure........

Prison will be waiting for him if he has taking such action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 28, 2015
DeeTus:
You sounded so honest. Meanwhile, few other women here are just crazy and inept.
everybody have diff ways they react to things.
some here even practice worse in their homes, they haven't been caught..yet, that's why they making mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Fourwinds: 7:43pm On May 28, 2015
elantraceey:
Everyday for the thief but............

She can continue her affairs in peace now undecided

I believe she employed her lover as her driver else why will a married woman stoop so low?
Kai.!!! d kind hormones wey dey pass girls/women body dese days dey perplex me. dem no dey hold body at all. shebi she for dey tell her husband say she need d thing regularly because she don marry. dat man try ooo. wey go see as driver. dey pump d pumpkin as if anoda day no go come.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 28, 2015
Obipat:
. Bit.ch! 1 day u will be caught
and who says I act lyk this demented maggot. fvck out u old ugly fool. nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Onegai(f): 7:44pm On May 28, 2015
@cococandy we've done our good deed for the day and hopefully that husband will penitently seek for good counsel and repair his marriage, now that he knows it's mostly his fault.

Let's go reward ourselves with some Baskin Robbins (or you reward yourself and I watch, because pregnancy bubble refuses me any pleasures again in life embarassed )

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ijustdey: 7:46pm On May 28, 2015
kotunowo:
So in 60s na this kind men no wan retire for young and able youth to come on board. at least
retirement age is 60

Who says that and where did you read this up?

Who says the man is not performing his responsibility......
A woman who is a cheat will always cheat no matter what happens and even if the man is performing his conjugal duties in the bed appropriately
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Reference(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2015
skentelelady:
60 years old man?

The woman should be in her 40s I want to guess.

What was this man thinking before he married a very young lady?

I just pity old men that think young ladies marry them for love

Last thing I will ever do. I won't allow one old man to dull me all in the name of money cheesy

There is no difference whatsoever between a sixty year old man and a forty year old woman in terms of the ageing effects on looks, physique, sexual prowess and libido. Normal women age and burn out faster than men. This woman represents a small percentile, the sexually hyper active with a malfunctioning moral compass riding on the wings of an evil spirit.

But what's with these third world press reports. If you have the facts why can't you simply name names. What is the meaning of 'a certain Jane Doe working in Generation X bank'. It is when facts are hidden that rumour prevails. May we know her please.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On May 28, 2015
Onegai:
@cococandy we've done our good deed for the day and hopefully that husband will penitently seek for good counsel and repair his marriage, now that he knows it's mostly his fault.

Let's go reward ourselves with some Baskin Robbins (or you reward yourself and I watch, because pregnancy bubble refuses me any pleasures again in life embarassed )
right? I'm tired sef. I think I'm done giving my godly and virtuous, child-of-God advice on this thread.

Aww. Don't worry I'll enjoy it for both of us.

BTW is there something in the air this one everybody is just doubling up lipsrsealed . I better breathe gently before my womb will start getting ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
i gat my eyes on you. Don't worry I'll soon catch you changing base. Soon.
Hehe. Catch me changing base? Lol.
If you're lucky then.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by bejeria101(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2015
The height of stupidity,na the women wey wan run the world be dis,shameless LovePeddler! Husband shld just have shot them.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Obipat(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:

and who says I act lyk this
demented maggot.
fvck out u old ugly fool. nonsense
. Pls before u call somebody ugly, take a mirror and lookat ur face. Burnt offering. I ug but If I see u I dey get hope
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 28, 2015
asumo12:
shocked shocked

Islie

Tchidi where r u?

I de trek to go hide for Eagle square till tomorrow. grin. No worry me o! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Reference(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
oh ok. Nice lesson. I'll write that down.

I didn't know adultery is not part of the 'for better for worse' thing.

Ok so what about the kids?
And you know God hates divorce. What do you have to say about that?

My dear, it is not. It is the one thing for which God permits a divorce. I use the word 'permit' with every sense of responsibility. He doesn't 'order' or 'compels' us to. If the parties can repair the damage, so be it.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by thorpido(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2015
Evanscoth:
See the multitude viewing ds post.................una sabi the woman ?
blokkos matter na serious matter

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 28, 2015
Obipat:
. Pls before u call somebody ugly, take a mirror and lookat ur face. Burnt offering. I ug but If I see u I dey get hope

*yawns* all these boring street boys sef. I'm done with u. u ain't worth my time or energy.
I don't roll with hideous aliens.

and next time, don't go insulting someone who didn't even talk to u. shrek.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Spells(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2015
Y give a bitch an inch when she rather have 9, y give a bitch ur hrt y she rather have a purse. !?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Smileconcept: 8:10pm On May 28, 2015
Konji things.....d woman should be ashamed of herself! What then happen to her work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.