Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet (67055 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by chamboy(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

Does it really not matter anymore..... Time shall tell.

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.
I need hot slap
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by shortgun(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2015
Benzzle:
then RIP cause you'll die before 29th May so a killer won't be ur president...big fool
You are a bigger fool
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Ahmeduana(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
spenca:
Babatunde Fowler for Chairman FIRS
HAAA! WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT A THIEF SHOULD BE THE GATEKEEPER OF THE BANK?
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Ahmeduana(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
spenca:
Babatunde Fowler for Chairman FIRS
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by nobeku: 10:33pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.
Your granfather is irresponsible for meeting your grandmother or whoever gave birth to your dad..Na snake bite wey fit you...slowpoke!!!!
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by ezeagu(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
nobeku:
Your granfather is irresponsible for meeting your grandmother or whoever gave birth to your dad..Na snake bite wey fit you...slowpoke!!!!

demelza:
Kill yourself if you cannot take it anymore and pray you reincarnate as a white person.

What a person telling someone to kill themselves because of relevant criticism of a former dictator.
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by nobeku: 10:39pm On May 28, 2015
shortgun:

Don't mend d idiats shouting Sai baba...... how can they forget so soon. Bunch of hypocritical self serving mofos any where you turn.
A killer will never be my president.
You can go ahead and kill yourself subtly thru a ghastly train accident..Isi Okpo!!!!
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by ethicalUser(m): 10:41pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

Buhari has become a saint all of a sudden..when he begins to take irrational decisions tomorrow the same peeps will come here and cry foul.

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by eazisky(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2015
Ahmeduana:

FASHOLA FOR E.F.C.C? YOU REMINDS OF, morris ibekwe THAT WAS ELECTED AS SENATOR AND HE LATER BECOMES CHAIRMAN SENATE COMMITTE ON FINANCIAL CRIME NOT KNOW THAT HE IS THE ORIGINAL CHAIRMAN OF 419er. IF FASHOLA SHOULD BE E.F.C.C CHAIRMAN, IS AS GOOD AS GIVING YOUR FISH TO A CAT TO HELP YOU SECURE ITS SAFETY.

U knw fashola doesnt give a damn who ever u are, u mess up, he treats ur Bleep up
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Nafikowa: 10:43pm On May 28, 2015
Guy he is already your president in a few hours, just say he is not your ideal kinda guy. In a sane society GMB should be behind bars the rest of his life for his crimes in 2011.

shortgun:

Don't mend d idiats shouting Sai baba...... how can they forget so soon. Bunch of hypocritical self serving mofos any where you turn.
A killer will never be my president.

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 28, 2015
Tomfrench:
No more shall we be beggars, in the community of nations...a new dawn has come!!!

Comity of Nations
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 28, 2015
Yorubbish:

Comity of Nations
ok thanks

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:
[b]Would like to see Fashola in foreign affairs acting naija's John Kerry or Russia's Lavrov.

[/b]Then Kwankwaso in Abuja.

Amaechi Presidency as Chief of Staff.

Tom West at Petroleum.
Abike Dabiri for Foreign Affairs minister.
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by nobeku: 10:54pm On May 28, 2015
noblezone:

The problem is not completely with the black race.
it started when slave traders arrived, took our lands and our rights, then create a country for us.
Ethnicity and religion is the only reason a social misfit like Buhari should be elected President.
If not for anything, the singular act of saying that Attack on boko haram was an attack against the north, is enough for Buhari to be treated like an outcast.

But in a slave camp, where slaves fight for supremacy, even a cannibal can be chosen as a leader, if he has what it takes to fight for power.
@OP, ignore those attacking you, they must have charred their consciences with hot irons.

Time will tell.
Your stewpidity is still like the Bermuda triangle...a BIG mystery!
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by woleoye13(m): 11:39pm On May 28, 2015
Sincerely, I wish dey can put professor olufemi olaiya balogun the former vice chancellor of federal university of agriculture abeokuta as the minister for agriculture
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 28, 2015
ethicalUser:

Buhari has become a saint all of a sudden..when he begins to take irrational decisions tomorrow the same peeps will come here and cry foul.
he'll def. Be irratoinal so the people like u go to prison. Bloody fi-di-fi
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by largeman4u(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2015
Fashola
Donald Duke
Pat Utomi
Ibekwesili
Nuru Ribadu
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Ojeilevbare(m): 12:05am On May 29, 2015
PROF. JULIUS IHONVBERE, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by gobizzy101: 12:07am On May 29, 2015
RIP 2 ur future
20pounds:
He should appoint Mallam Shekau the Minister of Defence. He is the protector of the north and has been trying to entrench sharia, across the country, just like Buhari.
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by ralph28(m): 12:24am On May 29, 2015
Since there is Cap and Head,lets whosoever any Cap fits most should wear it.
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by ruggedtimi(m): 12:45am On May 29, 2015
whts up fashola amaechi ....we need new faces, new names

Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Nobody: 12:52am On May 29, 2015
I would like fashola.
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by morsadh(m): 1:14am On May 29, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

Noted. But a question, please...

Is it right for us to vote in a president whose words are contradictory, or who is controversial, or who is weak? GEJ may have had good intentions. but those intentions rotted away long time ago.

I understand your sentiments, and I know that some of Nigeria's next President's statements were too bad. One would just hope he has indeed been reformed to a democrat.

Personally though, I would have preferred the two rmajor parties providing someone better.
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Nobody: 1:27am On May 29, 2015
gobizzy101:
RIP 2 ur future

Goodmorning to your own future cos you don't seem to have one.

You are like a crab with a belly and no head...always consuming.
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Progress2468(m): 1:32am On May 29, 2015
JuSt make use of Technocrats in ur carbinet not politicians
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by sokera: 2:46am On May 29, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

my brother abi Na sister it does not matter oooo because PDP as done more terrible things to this nation than you listed above , Buhari is still saint compare to all past PDP leaders except Late Musa yardua . May his soul rest in peace ...
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by obiak4(m): 3:58am On May 29, 2015
Buhari should make the gov. Of cross river the minister of works and housing and see nigeria develop
amechi,,fayemi should never been in the list considering the way they run thier state aground
any gov. That did not performed in his state should never b nominated as a minister
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by spenca: 4:11am On May 29, 2015
Ahmeduana:

Ask yourself the same question
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by spenca: 4:12am On May 29, 2015
Caracta:

The young Tunde that just got married?

Nope
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by semochendo1(m): 4:27am On May 29, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

When will you people stop ranting with sentiment? The same propaganda that failed you during the electioneering process is what you want to continue even when it never worked. Wake up my dear, only time will tell as you've rightly said. However, are you aware Buhari rejected the expensive Government house? Approve only 19ministers? Cut down inauguration expenses? Among others.....that's the new Nigeria we are talking about....CHANGE!

Now it doesn't matter you write this propaganda cum insightful message a million times, what matters is the fact that, BUHARI WILL BE SWORN IN TODAY AS OUR NEW PRESIDENT and there will be CHANGE.
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by Deon28(m): 4:48am On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
God make me like d old man
remember one day u too wll be at that stage of live or wll u remain younger forever ?
Re: Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:34am On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I just hate Buhari
God make me like d old man
too Late for repentance for you, myserable ur entire life.

Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60