Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (647 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by ELIJAHARMONICA(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2015
A woman tells her husb d@ she z going 2 visit her sick mum in d village. She goes on Friday & returns on Sunday, with plenty of fruits & food stuff, saying they are 4rm her mum 2 d husb & d children. The husb gently asks her about her mum's health & how she was doin, 2 which she replies d@ she took her 2 d hospital in d village & she z recovering & getting better. The wife adds d@ her mother insisted d@ she must re-visit d village in few days, to spend @ least a week with her. "I'm worried about mama" the wife crooned, with tears swelling in her eyes. "She'll be fine" d husb repied. The husband then politely asks her to drop the food items and fruit 2 d kitchen. As she enters, she meets her mom preparing food in d kitchen. Apparently, her mom came resting since friday d@ she left home.You can imagine the plight of dis woman. How would u handle dis case if u are d husband OR what explanation will you give if u are d wife.
Your humble opinion is required.

#GOD_BLESS
Re: What Would You Do? by Obiomon: 11:11pm On May 28, 2015
I would simply go off this thread lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do? by CHM11: 11:15pm On May 28, 2015
She will return to her mothers house na...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by MizTyna(f): 11:18pm On May 28, 2015
Na everyday this woman dey travel? Shuooo
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 28, 2015
I would simply slap d OP and wake him up from his sleep! lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do? by adorablevic: 11:43pm On May 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do? by adedayourt(m): 11:48pm On May 28, 2015
ll remind d wife she ment to say grandpa nd not grandma nd let d error pass grin
Re: What Would You Do? by MRBrownJ: 12:15am On May 29, 2015
@OP
i will sit her down, take her phone away, then tell her that i will forgive her ONLY if she fully confesses EXPLICITLY to what she did in the last few days, as i will call whoever she was with and ask them to also explicitly say what they did..... i will warn her that if the person (s) i call do NOT say exactly the same thing she tells me then she will be out the door that instant. obviously, that woman will confess to all her shiiit and then i will get rid of her and divorce her sorry aaass anyway, knowing fully what she did.

(1) (Reply)

Advice A 19 Years Old Girl Whose Father Plan To Molest Her. / She's All I Need / Love And Ethnicity! What Is The Way Out ..pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.