Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Am Running Mad Ooh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Running Mad Ooh (1017 Views)

Valentine Day Eve : Running Mad Over..... / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Running Mad Ooh by Nobody: 12:09am On May 29, 2015
Chi Chi ( not real name)started working as a sales girl opposite my gate, she is respectful when ever she sees me she greets me, so we started talking, the more we talk the more green light she flashes, though she is 3-5yrs older than me. She started going deep,trying to know my relationship status and how many girls have had sex with, I asked her about Kelly (not real name,the dude always pay her visit every day,like 3times a day,asked her if Kelly is a toasters she said no,Kelly is her bf) then she started talking about sex,whenever I go to her shop all she does is to bring up sex talk, she we make sure I get arouse which after she we start rubbing my dick saying it's big how long can i last on bed etc,i asked what about her bf dick isnt it big and satisfying, she will always say she is tired of it,she want to taste mine, well I start falling for her and her traps. my mind was made up to sex her whenever she is free, which she agreed to. I noticed whenever we are smooching in her shop,she won't let me touch her boobs.. well thought it's nothing as first thou.

The d.day came it was raining she knew her bf wouldnt come ATM, so she entered my house after some minutes of romance we had sex,I purposely released inside of her...due to the fact I was about to cum too early... well after such moment with her I couldn't keep the joy to my self alone, so I told one of my nigga. He was shocked and told me I'm a dead man if Kelly finds out,(Kelly is a well known cultist, aro baga, his guys have been toasting me for 2yrs to join them) Chi and Kelly are married with twins (a year old I guess).... after my findings I met her, told her my mind and asked her why she lied,she said nothing, I yelled at her to tell me why she lied, why didn't she tell me....she said nothing she love me,I told her to stay away from me for her still she die.

I despise having an affair with someone who is married, haven asked God for forgiveness yet still I don't know what else to do,it's 4months now and she is pregnant, the fear and thinking won't let me be... I'm scared to death .
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by opeaceo: 12:15am On May 29, 2015
Why the cries She didn't force you to have sex with her, you went with your two left legs to her house and now the deed is done, you are crying, prolly you need a bucket to put your tears in.

...and how old are you

1 Like

Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by Burningstar(f): 12:17am On May 29, 2015
Next time you won't dig into every hole you come across undecided
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by dulux07(m): 12:18am On May 29, 2015
The baby might not be urs. But d truth is d deed has been done already, ask God for forgiveness n jst move on. Stay away rm her.
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by Nobody: 12:18am On May 29, 2015
opeaceo:
Why the cries She didn't force you to have sex with her, you went with your two left legs to her house and now the deed is done, you are crying, prolly you need a bucket to put your tears in.

...and how old are you
cheesy
my thoughts exactly.
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by Nobody: 12:18am On May 29, 2015
opeaceo:

...and how old are you
I didn't go to her house

I'm not a kid... my age isn't the problem here
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by Nobody: 12:21am On May 29, 2015
dulux07:
The baby might not be urs. But d truth is d deed has been done already, ask God for forgiveness n jst move on. Stay away rm her.
thanks sir
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by opeaceo: 12:21am On May 29, 2015
ghetto44:
I didn't go to her house
I'm not a kid... my age isn't the problem here
oooh, she came to meet you, I see, but did she rape you?
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by Nobody: 12:21am On May 29, 2015
opeaceo:

oooh, she came to meet you, I see, but did she rape you?
no comment
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by opeaceo: 12:23am On May 29, 2015
ghetto44:
no comment
Sweet of you, that's even if this story is true going by your recent posts.
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by Nobody: 12:26am On May 29, 2015
The story is as complicated as d OP lipsrsealed
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by slowice(m): 12:43am On May 29, 2015
W :owww!!!! Really dude I dnt blame you much......let's just hope you r nt responsible for the pregnancy n that her hubby never finds out else you ll be responsible for whateva be the outcome alone.
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by Nobody: 12:54am On May 29, 2015
slowice:
W :owww!!!! Really dude I dnt blame you much......let's just hope you r nt responsible for the pregnancy n that her hubby never finds out else you ll be responsible for whateva be the outcome alone.
amen thanks I hope so too
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by Nobody: 12:55am On May 29, 2015
opeaceo:

Sweet of you, that's even if this story is true going by your recent posts.
ooh na u talk so sha, by the way I would I lie? What good will it do?
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by Captainswag225(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2015
dude, Just relocate to another state. Thats your only chance of survival.
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by japhmanuel: 9:27am On May 29, 2015
Her husband go use ur blonkos do juju grin
Re: Am Running Mad Ooh by Nobody: 9:59am On May 29, 2015
Op that what happens when you forget gals are demons and God still regrets he created them

(1) (Reply)

What Common Behaviour Do U Hate About The Opposite Sex? / Nairalanders, Please Caption This Pic!!! / In The Thighs Of A Seductress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.