Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Long Can You Last On Bed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Last On Bed (8555 Views)

15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed / Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by faith551(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Why would a African/black man wants to be violated? grin
Because I want to really know what happened to him, it's called investigation grin
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by mekzyjoe(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO. grin

(Taking off clothes and jump on Johnathan Goodluck's dick while laughing like a hyena with a Chinese accent)
seriously menn u r crazy grin cheesy
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by MrsChima(f): 10:19pm On May 29, 2015
mekzyjoe:

seriously menn u r crazy grin cheesy

You have no idea how crazy am! grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO. grin

(Taking off clothes and jump on Johnathan Goodluck's dick while laughing like a hyena with a Chinese accent)

Mrschima what is it? why do you have to be raw all the time, take it easy.
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 29, 2015
Oyinlomoa:

How ? ... Pls be kind to explain ... Thank you

try and go through My posts bro, I once stated it for a guy like that. Mind you, it's no magic but one can last longer than that too.
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by mekzyjoe(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

You have no idea how crazy am! grin
sad sad
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by MrsChima(f): 10:36pm On May 29, 2015
icedbeatz:

Mrschima what is it? why do you have to be raw all the time, take it easy.

Are you my daddy?

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by marvelito: 11:04pm On May 29, 2015
mrcasanova1:
that girl who was able to match your energy has a high sex drive; something the others lack.

Since you've noticed it, I think you should focus more on fore*play before you penetrate. If you are able to do a good job on your fore*play session, satisfaction shouldn't be a problem for you both.

Another thing: Take it easy on the girls. Watch their cues during your strokes, it's easier for you to go longer on some particular positions without her feeling any pains. And it's also uncomfortable for her in some positions when you go long. So try to alternate positions and see the one she feels more relaxed with.

And lastly, communication is key. It doesn't necessarily have to be during your sex sessions. It's also important to communicate outside the bedroom and know what you both prefer. This makes things a lot easier.
thank u broda. I actually do alot of pre-intimacy.and i think am trying my best in dat aspect. I just feel like she has a very low lipido. Infact am planning to secretly drug her with a lipido enhancer to see how it will b on her. Am already thinking of proposing cos i want to marry her. She possesses alot of tins i want frm my woman. But dis part gets me worried. Sometimes she sees d worries in my eyes and tells me she doesnt knw wots wrong with her.we dnt sex often. For example we only sexed few days bck after 11months ago we had sex. I kept myself and am very sure she did too. Wen she came i was expecting a serious sex session. It ended in tears for her i had to stop. Nxt day she didnt even flow upon d pre-intimacy she was semi dry. Am worried i dnt knw if am d problem or she is. But one tin is i hv a better sexual past than her nd i need to raise her awareness to mine so we can blend well.
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by arcbay(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2015
icedbeatz:

No you are not to die there rather to savour, enjoy, have fun, blow each others mind. if you don't know most of sexuality is mind based for example if you're so excited to fk sooner or later you cum few minutes after the show starts but if you master the ability of controlling your mind it will help you a lot and you will be surprised at the things you can do and long you can last, is obvious you are a premie don't be mad. A guy can last an hour believe me it's just your skills and abilities determines that and another is your body sugar levels and if it has been so long you got laid.

Bro no offense please, but if u keep this up, you'll end up having 25children from 5 different mothers...
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by Moscorinho(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2015
I last 30 to 40mins
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by denedene(m): 2:48am On May 30, 2015
still a virgin o cry
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by Nobody: 6:03am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

Are you my daddy?

naa I ain't, I were your daddy by now the koboko wey I for the lash you now eeh neighbours for de hear your voice. four solid lashes
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by MrsChima(f): 6:09am On May 30, 2015
icedbeatz:

naa I ain't, I were your daddy by now the koboko wey I for the lash you now eeh neighbours for de hear your voice. four solid lashes

undecided Swerve!
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by Nobody: 6:10am On May 30, 2015
arcbay:

Bro no offense please, but if u keep this up, you'll end up having 25children from 5 different mothers...

Hahshahahahahahahahaha My name no be 2face or king Solomon naa. 5 women to attend to at least 3 times a week each = 15 not adding the extra rounds?!? get them in different locations for them all, buy a truck load of CD and enjoy all of them, money makes women adhere to instructions like a computer handled by a professional programmer. Hahahahahaha
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by MrsChima(f): 6:12am On May 30, 2015
Moscorinho:
I last 30 to 40mins

Damn your feet! lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by bundur(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2015
tohpahz:
I can last All day..

Just doing different styles..
Lie on my back, on my side,my face.. everywhere grin

Mehn,sleep is sweet. cheesy
dat is it frm miss nairaland
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by RichThug(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
Please don't spoil me. *Closes eyes*
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by Princess4eva(f): 5:09pm On May 30, 2015
mrcasanova1:
it is not. Some people even go up to 50 minutes and others go beyond.

I've witnessed a scenario where a guy lashed a girl for big long minutes on end, and she had to flee from the bed, banging on the door calling for help. It might sound funny here, but it wasn't a funny scene that day. Cult boys who were doing their meeting around 'drilled' my guy for rape!

Lol...Your story cud be true though. This reminds me of an incident in school. It happened on a Saturday afternoon. Earlier, my best friend cum roomy nd I had gone to school to read in preparation for d semester exams.

On returning, we saw pple standing in small groups, outside our one-storey building. Initially, we were afraid cos definitely somethin must av happnd. When we asked, they just hushed us up and said "Listen."

Then we started hearing this muffled cry of a female from one of the rooms upstairs (the entire building is occupied by students) the muffled cry would at intervals break into a scream. Now these types of sound can't be mistaken. I don't know whether to laugh or act disgusted. Believe u me, the moans continued for another 15 mins or so, people said it has lasted for an hour.

To cut the story short, guys began to call out to d guy-Mr Tall, Dark n Handsome; 'trust his bulala' will be as long.
'XYZ, leave dis girl alone or she will die here o!'
before the moaning eventually stopped.

Trust students, we refused to enter. Evry1 wanted to catch a glimpse of d shameless w*ho*re. To our chagrin, she left all covered up with a veil.

What a hot session!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by mrcasanova1(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2015
Princess4eva:

Lol...Your story cud be true though. This reminds me of an incident in school. It happened on a Saturday afternoon. Earlier, my best friend cum roomy nd I had gone to school to read in preparation for d semester exams.

On returning, we saw pple standing in small groups, outside our one-storey building. Initially, we were afraid cos definitely somethin must av happnd. When we asked, they just hushed us up and said "Listen."

Then we started hearing this muffled cry of a female from one of the rooms upstairs (the entire building is occupied by students) the muffled cry would at intervals break into a scream. Now these types of sound can't be mistaken. I don't know whether to laugh or act disgusted. Believe u me, the moans continued for another 15 mins or so, people said it has lasted for an hour.

To cut the story short, guys began to call out to d guy-Mr Tall, Dark n Handsome; 'trust his bulala' will be as long.
'XYZ, leave dis girl alone or she will die here o!'
before the moaning eventually stopped.

Trust students, we refused to enter. Evry1 wanted to catch a glimpse of d shameless w*ho*re. To our chagrin, she left all covered up with a veil.

What a hot session!
Lmao. Now this was hilarious. Especially the part where y'all refused to go in, and got disappointed.

Same thing happened in the story I alluded to in my original post: everyone in the neighborhood wanted to catch a glimpse of the "screaming Mary", but she was sensibly "shipped out" by those cult boys.

Some guys be pounding away like the world has no end. grin
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by Princess4eva(f): 5:37pm On May 30, 2015
mrcasanova1:
Lmao. Now this was hilarious. Especially the part where y'all refused to go in, and got disappointed.

Same thing happened in the story I alluded to in my original post: everyone in the neighborhood wanted to catch a glimpse of the "screaming Mary", but she was sensibly "shipped out" by those cult boys.

Some guys be pounding away like the world has no end. grin

cheesycheesy
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by johnson055: 6:00pm On May 30, 2015
Well for me when I'm with my gf last I don't know what is wrong with me at all I don't com till second day but I feel enjoy what day call sex that day and I feel better and I feel happy in fact my gf told me say I'm a man then I sleep
Re: How Long Can You Last On Bed by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2015
It depends on how tired i am for that day. Sometimes 6-9hrs. I'll just venture into the land of Dreams.... Sleep sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Indecent Photo This Lady Uploaded On Facebook / See Photos Of Bride Wearing Pant And Bra On Her Wedding Day Goes Vïraし $㉫㉫ Pħ✿†✿ / Six Packs Or Pot Belly(pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.