Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" (8370 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Being in a relationship with a destination on one's mind is a beautiful thing considering the joy of having the right partner in your world to make things happen. Am beginning to have a rethink about my present relationship with the most ungrateful of all ingrates of a lady on the planet earth.

Am presently in a relationship with a lady from the eastern part of Nigeria while I am from the south-south. We met over five months ago and within this short period I have spent well over 7million naira on this lady setting up a boutique biz for her getting her a befitting accommodation tastefully furnished and many more goodies to ensure she is comfortable including a car.

I don't want to bore us with other issues that cropped up which actually prompted me to share my experiences with this ingrate of a woman. I work so smart for my money as a certified mariner and I made my money from every available legit means am very comfortable to a very large extent but true love and affection is missing.

I went into a relationship with the sole aim of settling down with my woman whom I have done so much for. Just last night she called me and requested I assist her with with 500k to take care of some personal issues I agreed to give her the money but unfortunately I was able to raise 250k which I sent to her. Just few minutes ago she called to tell me that am a very stingy man. She told me I can't take care of her needs, yet I want to marry her. My people, am confused right now because I can't imagined myself going into marriage with this lady.

I have decided to relaxed any form of assistance to her henceforth so I can take my time to assess the situation of things in my relationship with her.

9 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by SUPERPACK: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Love is blind but marriage is an eye opener

35 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by ahiboilandgas: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
Being in a relationship with a destination on one's mind is a beautiful thing considering the joy of having the right partner in your world to make things happen. Am beginning to have a rethink about my present relationship with the most ungrateful of all ingrates of a lady on the planet earth.

Am presently in a relationship with a lady from the eastern part of Nigeria while I am from the south-south. We met over five months ago and within this short period I have spent well over 7million naira on this lady setting up a boutique biz for her getting her a befitting accommodation tastefully furnished and many more goodies to ensure she is comfortable including a car.

I don't want to bore us with other issues that cropped up which actually prompted me to share my experiences with this ingrate of a woman. I work so smart for my money as a certified mariner and I made my money from every available legit means am very comfortable to a very large extent but true love and affection is missing.

I went into a relationship with the sole aim of settling down with my woman whom I have done so much for. Just last night she called me and requested I assist her with with 500k to take care of some personal issues I agreed to give her the money but unfortunately I was able to raise 250k which I sent to her. Just few minutes ago she called to tell me that am a very stingy man. She told me I can't take care of her needs, yet I want to marry her. My people, am confused right now because I can't imagined myself going into marriage with this lady.

I have decided to relaxed any form of assistance to her henceforth so I can take my time to assess the situation of things in my relationship with her.
wake up from your sleep it morning

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by MhizJoyce(f): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2020
She hates you.

14 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by 9jausedauto: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2020
My brother count ur losses and run, 7m man u jxt dy waste money, u re an ATM to her, anyway I knw am wasting my time if I advice u bcoz in love una no dy ever get sense

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Ningen(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2020
When last did you get treated for malaria OP?

[img]https://media1./images/d55ab9fee82ea3c1efb77ec796bc5385/tenor.gif?itemid=3580667[/img]

37 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by GraGra247(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2020
She used your brain to do pepper soup and since she knows you don't have any brains left she decides to take you on a smooth ride however she wants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Vyzz: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2020
If u had given me half of that money I would remember u for life....

When building a shop or boutique for ur fiancee... Do it in your name... So incase the relationship goes south.... U wouldn't loose all

25 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by MrHandsome2013: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

Bro can you assist me with 2k make i use it and feed abeg!!!!

23 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by RiskyJoint95(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2020
set a won Angela Nwosu set awon "waste bead user"
My brother,,don't be a simp Think well and runway

3 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by foxxydude: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2020
Baba I want to be your friend grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Buhari2023(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2020
No o stay there dey confuse

shebi you no go use your head before it will be too late??

Na this kind people dey make us see news for FP

like "A man who spent 7million Naira on his fiancée kills her and commit suicide" undecided

Na craze dey worry una for this country undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Stab me nigga!

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Openbusiness2: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Spend 7m on fiancee shocked Please which company you buy or shey na land for Lekki because his like fiancee don get a new meaning wey i no understand grin

Abeg check my signature for best quality intelligent soap / sanitizer dispenser and intelligent solar LED lights with 1 year warranty. God bless!

7 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by QuinModah(f): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2020
There is an old saying that goes something like, “Put your money where your mouth is,” meaning that if you are serious about something then using your money to support this something is a natural follow-through.

If your boyfriend uses a coupon to take you to a fast-food restaurant, and then wants to sneak into the movie theater, I would seriously wonder why he won’t spend the money for a date. If he was broke, that would be one thing. Then you do things that are free or cheap. But if he has money, and won’t spend it on dates, it would make me wonder how much value he places on the relationship.

I've known a few Ladies like this.

They're not going to change for you. Or anyone else. They will just end up resenting you if you try.

Are you all having sex? If so, you need to stop until you feel like he is placing value on the relationship by using his wallet to show how much he values you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by ShySteady(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2020
You need some advice, and I will be very frank with you, Mr. OP.

1. It is bad that you are starting this relationship on the very wrong foot, however it is not too late to trace your steps and start aright if you love this lady.

2. Everybody in the world will definitely be loved by someone, no matter how ugly, stupid, crazy or insensitive they are. What works for Mr. "A" may be poison to Mr. "B".

3. This lady in question has realized that you are too much in love, and your brain has been suspended, hence she now sees you as a maga (sorry, you truly are) and has no respect anymore for you. 7m Naira in less than a year is huge for a girlfriend when you work very hard for your money legitimately.

4. When you start a relationship, note this: NEVER BEGIN WITH AN ATTITUDE or CHARACTER THAT YOU CANNOT SUSTAIN IN THE LONG RUN!

5. Start acting stingy and don't give her money again for the next five months; if she stays it means she's yours, otherwise count your loss and learn the lessons.

6. Good luck!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Openbusiness2: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2020
foxxydude:
Baba I want to be your friend grin
grin osheyyy, bestie bestie bestie, na dem be dis grin. See him CV below:
Graduated from Friendly University,
Course of Study: Friendship
Skills: friendliness, friending and follow follow
Hobbies: bestie bestie of life is my favorite hobby grin

OP you better approve the job grin

6 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Ayemileto(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Lol.

Keep spending the money you should use to start your real estate business on a woman that is not your wife ooo.

Most Generous man of the Millennium.

UPDATE:

I just checked OP's profile, I think this story is fake. He has been trying to trend before with Fake stories.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by AfroKnight: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2020
If you like, marry her.

Na your body go tell you.

Entitled women should always be disappointed. Always.

Let me tell you what will soon happen. She is complaining now because she has no replacement of equal or better means. Once someone gives her more, she will jump ship and insult you. That’s when you will realise you have been wasting money on an ingrate.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by foxxydude: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Openbusiness2:

grin osheyyy, bestie bestie bestie, na dem be dis grin

grin
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Openbusiness2: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2020
foxxydude:

grin
7m kwa? grin we die here, bestie forever grin
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Sammy07: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2020
I don't believe the OP #7m

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Happyguy201: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2020
QuinModah:
There is an old saying that goes something like, “Put your money where your mouth is,” meaning that if you are serious about something then using your money to support this something is a natural follow-through.

If your boyfriend uses a coupon to take you to a fast-food restaurant, and then wants to sneak into the movie theater, I would seriously wonder why he won’t spend the money for a date. If he was broke, that would be one thing. Then you do things that are free or cheap. But if he has money, and won’t spend it on dates, it would make me wonder how much value he places on the relationship.

I've known a few Ladies like this.

They're not going to change for you. Or anyone else. They will just end up resenting you if you try.

Are you all having sex? If so, you need to stop until you feel like he is placing value on the relationship by using his wallet to show how much he values you.

You are a very stupid fool for this rubbish comment I hope you die miserablely if it was your furking brother is this the nonsense advice you will give him ??,

7 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Bigflamie(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell. I thought you once opened a thread about your marriage. hmm! perhaps you are looking for another wife grin
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by divineuk(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Truth is she don’t love you and she is just with you for the money you have to let go of her.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by solonubinho(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Why didn't she go to her father to give her the money? *spits
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2020
I’m sure you attracted her with money

Within 5 months You’ve bought car, furnished home, set up boutique to name a few.

All these guys with low self esteem.

Within 5 months u turned her to fiance.

I’m sure you even told her immediately u met that ur plan is to marry her.

So many things are just wrong here.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by Mcslize: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano , you are simply dating a gold digger. Is that the type of lady you want to wife?

You want to convert a runs girl to a wife.

Quite interesting!
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by WeddingWebsite: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Do not take her words to heart. There are some words ladies say out of anger
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by wizdomnzube(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Bros abeg spend more maybe she'll stop calling you a "stingy man" since una nor one get sense for dis life.

You dey spend millions, how much she don spend for ya head? Or wetin she don ever do for u except give u kpekus wen other guys dey chow for free on daily basis.

Bros continue dey spend, maybe if u buy ha house for Banana Island, she go begin see u as a cheerful giver grin

Besides I doubt if this story legit.
Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by cdm4live: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

Bros, I want write 10 books with each booking costing 10k you fit assist.

BTF, if she is from IMO State and a certain tribe, forget.
I have one woman friend from there, their love for money is second to non.
I bet you, even if you like give her 10billion she won't appreciate.
Worst she go put you for bottle.
No be money dey buy love ooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" by pmoye(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Elders' message:
They say you are not a wise somebody.

They also say you are mumu. That you are slow.
That you deserve to be treated so for going into a relationship with Hushpuppy's sister.

That your movie is just starting, and that we should sit down and watch. That this tear is small, that towards the end of the movie you will be using garawa to export your tears.

igwegeorgiano:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Be Honest / After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. / Just When I Wanted To Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.