Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

hm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hm (1177 Views)

Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do / Told Me To Leave Hm For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hm by bebe2(f): 9:30am On May 29, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: hm by demmy0325(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2015
undecided
Re: hm by Nobody: 9:32am On May 29, 2015
if u want d relationship to last

open ur legs for me b4 i open mouth
Re: hm by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2015
Wetin concern married woman wit tinz like dis... Oh baby,, ur so single dear.. U dnt need to pretend
Re: hm by MizTyna(f): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
I believe a lady should behave however comes naturally to her. And the way a lady will behave with guy A might be different from guy B. There's no hard and fast rule to it
Re: hm by sinaj(f): 9:34am On May 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Wetin concern married woman wit tinz like dis... Oh baby,, ur so single dear.. U dnt need to pretend

Hi smiley
Re: hm by Cutehector(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2015
sinaj:

Hi smiley
run away friend.. Howdy
Re: hm by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2015
What you would want me to say: * The lady should be decent.
* She shouldn't allow kiss, peck is ok.
* She shouldn't order for anything.
* She shouldn't take anything home..

What I would say:
* Should go gaga
* She should make orders upon orders.
* She should collect take-away
* She should mess the guy.
Re: hm by sinaj(f): 10:10am On May 29, 2015
Cutehector:
run away friend.. Howdy
m gud gud smiley
Re: hm by Cutehector(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2015
sinaj:

m gud gud smiley
aiit.. Cheers..
Re: hm by Nobody: 10:12am On May 29, 2015
she shouldn't do this she should avoid that she should laugh like this and so on goes the list filled with rubbish, let the girl be herself plain and simple, be your mofo self so that you guys can know if you can cope with each other instead of pretending and stuff, I hate pretense so much it irritates me like hell.
be yourself if the person likes you very good if not let then move on to the next person till the find their match. Don't make life hard or miserable for yourselves.
Re: hm by bebe2(f): 10:15am On May 29, 2015
Cutehector:

Atleast go thru my previous post and profile before conclude.

there is nothing wrong in being single.

this is the problem with romance section, too many kids.

i shud ve stuck with family section.
Re: hm by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2015
bebe2:

Atleast go thru my previous post and profile before conclude.

there is nothing wrong in being single.

this is the problem with romance section, too many kids.

i shud ve stuck with family section.
lmao. Go and breastfeed
Re: hm by Nobody: 11:07am On May 29, 2015
Cutehector:

hahahahajahhahaa badt guy, that her last sentence totally negates whatever impression she was trying to create about not needing the answer to the question she asked at least for herself. Don't know why people pretend on nairaland with their my friend, I have a friend, there is this guy that so and so happened to, goddammit be yourself and fk what anybody thinks. FK WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS!!
Re: hm by bebe2(f): 11:08am On May 29, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao. Go and breastfeed

We don pass dat stage 3yrs ago.
Re: hm by bebe2(f): 11:20am On May 29, 2015
icedbeatz:

hahahahajahhahaa badt guy, that her last sentence totally negates whatever impression she was trying to create about not needing the answer to the question she asked at least for herself. Don't know why people pretend on nairaland with their my friend, I have a friend, there is this guy that so and so happened to, goddammit be yourself and fk what anybody thinks. FK WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS!!

Why do u guys like to create mountain out of a mole hill?

How does me saying am married offend u?

I didn't want unnecessary attention or deviation from the topic Dats why i added dat.
Re: hm by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2015
icedbeatz:

no mind dem..

(1) (Reply)

I Will Just Save Myself The Stress Jare / My New Igbo Male Housemate PART 2❤ / Talk About Your First 'toaster" Or Your 'toastee'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.