Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration (38752 Views)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by ayusco85(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2015
Tanoids oya see food
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by Nokiae5: 10:01am On May 29, 2015
angry
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by Adedeji013(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2015
I jst happy today
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by NaLaugh: 10:02am On May 29, 2015
Same song and dance.
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by holyokoto(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2015
kokoA:
Abeg, did she bring Zhara? Where is Zhara naw?? I'm worried o..

You are referring to my future wife
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by Optional2(f): 10:05am On May 29, 2015
Baba oyoyo

Aishat is beautifully dressed
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by Nobody: 10:05am On May 29, 2015
Buhari checking a woman again...

I thought is a sin ?
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by LieDetector(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Watch this:

News: Aisha absent from presidential farewell dinner.

TANoids: We said it. Buhari hates women. She would be relegated to the kitchen, that was why he is scraping the office of the first lady.

News: Aisha arrives Eagle's Square for inauguration.

TANoids: What is she doing there?? Is she the one being inaugurated?? Did Nigerians vote her or her husband?? Let them continue to squander tax payers' money.

#TANoids....
lmao grin

You no go kill person. cheesy
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2015
Babacele:
rain fell yesterday here in Abuja n everywhere is soooo cool n calm but saTANoids would never agree to this blessing! Sai Buhari!
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by mavinc4u(f): 10:11am On May 29, 2015
Na wa oh. BaBa dey vex oh . GMB came and went straight to his seat without greeting anybody until he was asked to do the needful. Na like this e go dey? Please his advisers should advise him properly ahead of time.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by luvinhubby(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2015
So Buhari does not know that he should go and greet his guests untill mr. Obasanjo told him to do so.
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by MKO4ever(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Buhari free dis woman?

No, they both arrived same time
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by 989900: 10:15am On May 29, 2015
That some fxcking tight security formation.
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by MKO4ever(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2015
mavinc4u:
Na wa oh. BaBa dey vex oh . GMB came and went straight to his seat without greeting anybody until he was asked to do the needful. Na like this e go dey? Please his advisers should advise him properly ahead of time.
Yeah, it was OBJ that whispered to him to go greet those people. That shows that he is a listening president

1 Like

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by kokoA(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2015
holyokoto:

You are referring to my future wife
Mind yourself o.. I take issues like this very personal fa. Do you have 80 cows, 50 goats and 100 fowls? After I don fill baba farm with animals finish, you wan come drag my wife with me..

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by Davetravis1(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2015
Thank God CHANGE is finally Here. I just Hope the president elect would support Top Charity Organizations in Nigeria like the one i partner with in protecting the rights of Indigent children in Nigeria @ www.theinnercitymission.org and @www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission . You should check it out. Children are Nigeria's future and Nigeria's democracy, their rights come first! Happy Democracy Day!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by Toktee(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Buhari free dis woman?
after the defeat of ur jesus,mr snape change username,what next will u do after today.?
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by sokoh400(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2015
glo broadband na waste, if I catch lynxxx ehh and dat he mumu advert. I nor fit stream dis inauguration.
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by Nobody: 10:42am On May 29, 2015
The pics does not show us Aisha Buhari.
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by Horlawale1(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2015
Behind every successful man.................
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by OzMingle(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2015
Where is PEJ?
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by holyokoto(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2015
kokoA:
Mind yourself o.. I take issues like this very personal fa. Do you have 80 cows, 50 goats and 100 fowls? After I don fill baba farm with animals finish, you wan come drag my wife with me..

Lol, I no fit laugh
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by Missmossy(f): 11:07am On May 29, 2015
Change has come to stay!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:11am On May 29, 2015
Babacele:
rain fell yesterday here in Abuja n everywhere is soooo cool n calm but saTANoids would never agree to this blessing! Sai Buhari!

Rain fell in Lagos this morning.
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:13am On May 29, 2015
danaiks:
Hail!!!!...Our new First Lady!!
Yes ooooooo. Our admirable and delectable first lady.
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by ITZHARMANI: 11:38am On May 29, 2015
Our first lady
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by kamelonaire(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2015
chai this woman rejected dinner and went straight to Eagle Squad
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by kamelonaire(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2015
chai this woman rejected dinner and went straight to Eagle Square
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by duran2059(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Buhari free dis woman?
But you are a big fool sha?
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by zudozz: 12:39pm On May 29, 2015
1 thing I like abt aisha n all this hausa moslem girls b say underneath that their veil them no dey wear pant..easy access.
Re: Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration by afoclepe2015(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
omenka:
Watch this:

News: Aisha absent from presidential farewell dinner.

TANoids: We said it. Buhari hates women. She would be relegated to the kitchen, that was why he is scraping the office of the first lady.

News: Aisha arrives Eagle's Square for inauguration.

TANoids: What is she doing there?? Is she the one being inaugurated?? Did Nigerians vote her or her husband?? Let them continue to squander tax payers' money.

#TANoids....

Now the change has come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 / Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting / Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.