Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Buhari Just Shake The Hands Of Three Females. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Just Shake The Hands Of Three Females. (916 Views)

Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC / Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Just Shake The Hands Of Three Females. by Idrismusty97(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2015
Where are the Fanatics, Go and kill yourselves cheesy.

I didn't voted for a president that will reject a handshake from Merkel, Hillary Clinton or the Brazilian president because of some religion.
Re: Buhari Just Shake The Hands Of Three Females. by Idrismusty97(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2015
On a more serious note, Buhari is a respecter of diverse religions. This is the kind of president we need! He wouldn't resists a hand shake from Christians females and will just nod his head with smile for Muslim females. Nigeria shall get there, we are a secular country!
Re: Buhari Just Shake The Hands Of Three Females. by ebamma(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2015
Chair, Gej now that you are gone even Shaking a female's hand is newsworthy Saudi Arabia here we come
Re: Buhari Just Shake The Hands Of Three Females. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2015
ebamma:
Chair,
Gej now that you are gone even
Shaking a female's hand is newsworthy
Saudi Arabia here we come
Well i post it because of another thread that made the frontpage not to long ago.
Re: Buhari Just Shake The Hands Of Three Females. by donphilopus: 1:08pm On May 29, 2015
Lol...I thought I was the only one who noticed that. He first shook hand with an old woman, probably one of his relations from Katsina State. He then headed to shake hands with Helen Sirleaf of Nigeria and so on. Where are those people who call him a fundamentalist?!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Shake The Hands Of Three Females. by ebamma(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Well i post it because of another thread that made the frontpage not to long ago.
OK oh

Re: Buhari Just Shake The Hands Of Three Females. by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Where are the Fanatics, Go and kill yourselves cheesy.
hahhhah

(1) (Reply)

How Former Benue State Gov. Suswam, Wife Looted State Treasury / Babatunde Fashola: Nigeria Fct Minister In Waiting / Buhari To Incoming Ministers: Stay Off Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.