Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody: GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody: GMB (530 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal / What Does 'I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody' Mean To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody: GMB by gebest: 1:17pm On May 29, 2015
that's my president.
Re: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody: GMB by egift(m): 1:27pm On May 29, 2015
This is the best part of his speech for me.

You can't imagine how I feel today. It is a new dawn.

Congratulation to everyone.

1 Like

Re: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody: GMB by Agwoden(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2015
I can imagine what OBJ and BAT will thinking when they heard that part of the address lol.

(1) (Reply)

Beau Biden, Son Of Vice President Joe Biden, Dies After Battle With Brain Cancer / Wike, Now That You Are Governor Of Rivers State / The Fight For Uniabuja Seat Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.